Obama is behind NBA’s BLM/social justice propaganda movement

iu

Do note the red, white, and blue.

I had to purge 80% of my FB ‘friends’ because I dissented from the BLM narrative. They’re almost all musicians and over a hundred disparaged me for my dissent.
I played in rock band for 9 years in clubs, in the 1980s.. There wasn't any Black Lives Matter stuff going on then. Can't think of anything too controversial back then.
There was no "racial strife" back then. Most of that came from Obama, and I am very surprised it hasn't gone away yet. If it doesn't, all the blood and effort put forth by The Civil Rights movement was for nothing.
There were about 40 years of harmony. Until Obama.

I had to purge 80% of my FB ‘friends’ because I dissented from the BLM narrative. They’re almost all musicians and over a hundred disparaged me for my dissent.
I played in rock band for 9 years in clubs, in the 1980s.. There wasn't any Black Lives Matter stuff going on then. Can't think of anything too controversial back then.
I was coaching high school sports at black schools in a black county back then and I saw this shit fomenting then.

I was coaching high school sports at black schools in a black county back then and I saw this shit fomenting then.
Really? In the 80s?
In the 80s, I had a coach..he was black. He caught me cussing and he was big on fitness..
He told me I could him 50 or go to the principal's office.
I gave him that 50 on pavement so hot it blistered my palms. Knocked it right out.
( I doubt he realized that)
Sure, there were always a few racists, but nothing like today.

Last edited:
So who is behind the movement to support bad police who are corrupt and violate their oaths and support white supremacy?
Many of us Americans do not support corruption.

So who is behind the movement to support bad police who are corrupt and violate their oaths and support white supremacy?
Statist Democrats and city leaders. Next!
I'd say it is the republicans, starting with trump and pence. Why don't you want to weed out the corrupt and replace them with honorable people who take their oaths of office seriously?

I'd say it is the republicans, starting with trump and pence. Why don't you want to weed out the corrupt and replace them with honorable people who take their oaths of office seriously?
I do! Let's get that done!

But you like corrupt and violent police. I just like the honorable ones. Given your love of trump and the republican crew, I'd say that you like corruption, given their propensity to lie, refuse to testify, refuse to turn over documents that Congress and the rest of us have a right to see, refuse to honor our system of checks and balances, etc. The republican motto seems to be "hide, lie, and slither."

Would you have any objection to an investigation of whether the Kenosha police chief is also a member of a gang called "Kenosha Guard," which apparently solicited outsiders to come to the city armed? I found this interesting: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

And why not fly the American flag?

But you like corrupt and violent police. I just like the honorable ones. Given your love of trump and the republican crew, I'd say that you like corruption, given their propensity to lie, refuse to testify, refuse to turn over documents that Congress and the rest of us have a right to see, refuse to honor our system of checks and balances, etc. The republican motto seems to be "hide, lie, and slither."

Would you have any objection to an investigation of whether the Kenosha police chief is also a member of a gang called "Kenosha Guard," which apparently solicited outsiders to come to the city armed? I found this interesting: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

One of us has advocated assassination of the president of The US, and it's not me. Not even when it was Obama.
Traitor says what?

One of us has advocated assassination of the president of The US, and it's not me. Not even when it was Obama.
Traitor says what?

Who has advocated any assassination? Assassination has nothing to do with the topic of my post. Did you read the link I posted?

There was no "racial strife" back then. Most of that came from Obama, and I am very surprised it hasn't gone away yet.
Worst thing then was the Iran-Iraq war. Not my problem.
Bush "fixed" that.
Ah good old Bushwacker,right up there neck in neck with Obama as running the most corrupt administration ever,if you hate Obama,then you have to hate bushwacker as well the fact he expanded on the corruption that bush got started,that’s why it is NOT debatable I told the truth that you did not agree on that pc needs to go back to school I and get unindoctrinated because she is always pissing on Obama all the time talking about how he ran the most corrupt administration ever,it was not much worse than bush the FACT obama contiuned his policys,he is only More corrupt because he expanded the corruption that bush got started continuing his policys so to say bush is not just as bad,that is being just plain asinine and retarded which everybody knows pc is and why EVERYBODY laughs at her obvious bias towards the republicans.Lol

Last edited:
Really? In the 80s?
In the 80s, I had a coach..he was black. He caught me cussing and he was big on fitness..
He told me I could him 50 or go to the principal's office.
I gave him that 50 on pavement so hot it blistered my palms. Knocked it right out.
( I doubt he realized that)
Sure, there were always a few racists, but nothing like today.
In the 80’s, the NAACP demanded our superintendent be black. Local paper headline. A white coach was fired and replaced with black coaches because the black principal claimed the mostly black team could be better communicated with by black coaches. No chance for blowback as that would be ‘racist‘.
What you see today has been the standard here in mostly black, ultra-racist PG County for 35 years.

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

The reason I watch sports is to escape the problems of our world.

If you mix politics with sports it ruins the experience for me and I end up even more pissed then I was when I started watching the event.

The solution for me is simple. If politics has to be mixed with sports than I will simply stop watching sports. Sports no longer has any attraction for me as I can no longer use it as a means of escape for a few hours.

I found this on facebook today.
Listen to what he says--- racism is not the problem....the lying media is the problem.

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

The reason I watch sports is to escape the problems of our world.

If you mix politics with sports it ruins the experience for me and I end up even more pissed then I was when I started watching the event.

The solution for me is simple. If politics has to be mixed with sports than I will simply stop watching sports. Sports no longer has any attraction for me as I can no longer use it as a means of escape for a few hours.
I dropped professional team sports several decades ago. I'll occasionally watch college games, especially if I or any of my siblings, nieces, nephews, grandchildren attended one of the contending schools. I'll watch the high school football championship games every year. I'll watch pee-wee football and Little League baseball...but never a professional team of any sport.

I'm a one-on-one fan, with boxing being my favorite draw.

To escape the problems of the world, I watch old movies or read real books...no e-books, Nook or Kindle for me. I get enough (to much) "screen time" from my laptops, phone and TV. I prefer to own the book and gift it to a friend or family member after reading once or twice. (I read Follett's The Pillars of the Earth three times before giving it away.)

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.
I did a gig yesterday in a community park. No politics, no protesters just about 100 folks enjoying a summer day on the green. No fucking politics or NBA kneelers. Full tip jar too. :cool: Folks want to enjoy themselves not use entertainment venues for political garbage.

The Democratic Party is who is behind the media's inflation of the bad police drop in the bucket, inflating it to gross mythical proportions, every 4 years. It is they who are behind Black Lives Matter.

Donations to Black Lives Matter Go to 'ActBlue' - The Activist Arm of the Democrat Party

1598826190543.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back