Obama is behind NBA’s BLM/social justice propaganda movement

I found this on facebook today.
Listen to what he says--- racism is not the problem....the lying media is the problem.

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

The reason I watch sports is to escape the problems of our world.

If you mix politics with sports it ruins the experience for me and I end up even more pissed then I was when I started watching the event.

The solution for me is simple. If politics has to be mixed with sports than I will simply stop watching sports. Sports no longer has any attraction for me as I can no longer use it as a means of escape for a few hours.
I dropped professional team sports several decades ago. I'll occasionally watch college games, especially if I or any of my siblings, nieces, nephews, grandchildren attended one of the contending schools. I'll watch the high school football championship games every year. I'll watch pee-wee football and Little League baseball...but never a professional team of any sport.

I'm a one-on-one fan, with boxing being my favorite draw.

To escape the problems of the world, I watch old movies or read real books...no e-books, Nook or Kindle for me. I get enough (to much) "screen time" from my laptops, phone and TV. I prefer to own the book and gift it to a friend or family member after reading once or twice. (I read Follett's The Pillars of the Earth three times before giving it away.)

I'm about the same, especially with the youth games, except I watch the NFL playoffs and the Super Bowl still, and then some of the MLB World Series and NBA Championship. Some of the Summer Olympics ( postponed for the first time ever ) and Winter games.

Old clips are my favorites now. Home Run Derby classics, old boxing matches etc. Haven't read a book in a long time. The last one was;

1598825938449.png

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.

being a decent and rational human being who has been in numerous bands I wouldn't play with a piece of shit like you

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.
I did a gig yesterday in a community park. No politics, no protesters just about 100 folks enjoying a summer day on the green. No fucking politics or NBA kneelers. Full tip jar too. :cool: Folks want to enjoy themselves not use entertainment venues for political garbage.
Good for you! Must not have been a bunch of white democrats.

But you like corrupt and violent police. I just like the honorable ones. Given your love of trump and the republican crew, I'd say that you like corruption, given their propensity to lie, refuse to testify, refuse to turn over documents that Congress and the rest of us have a right to see, refuse to honor our system of checks and balances, etc. The republican motto seems to be "hide, lie, and slither."

Would you have any objection to an investigation of whether the Kenosha police chief is also a member of a gang called "Kenosha Guard," which apparently solicited outsiders to come to the city armed? I found this interesting: White supremacists and militias have infiltrated police across US, report says

And why not fly the American flag?
All that you described, is what DEMOCRATS have been doing, as will soon be revealed by the Barr/Durham investigations.

I had to purge 80% of my FB ‘friends’ because I dissented from the BLM narrative. They’re almost all musicians and over a hundred disparaged me for my dissent.
I played in rock band for 9 years in clubs, in the 1980s.. There wasn't any Black Lives Matter stuff going on then. Can't think of anything too controversial back then.
I was coaching high school sports at black schools in a black county back then and I saw this shit fomenting then.
I saw something brewing in the 80s when my black clients started claiming a right to commit crimes.

being a decent and rational human being who has been in numerous bands I wouldn't play with a piece of shit like you
Perhaps you've been in numerous bands because you're a shitty musician.

I had to purge 80% of my FB ‘friends’ because I dissented from the BLM narrative. They’re almost all musicians and over a hundred disparaged me for my dissent.
I played in rock band for 9 years in clubs, in the 1980s.. There wasn't any Black Lives Matter stuff going on then. Can't think of anything too controversial back then.
I was coaching high school sports at black schools in a black county back then and I saw this shit fomenting then.
I saw something brewing in the 80s when my black clients started claiming a right to commit crimes.
If you leave doors unlocked and windows open, criminals have a right to break in.

You're one of those who don't answer polls right........lol

How have you possibly kept this secret from them so long?

Indeed.lol

If you leave doors unlocked and windows open, criminals have a right to break in.
Or leave a bunch of packages, cell phone, etc....................Like a neon sign saying, Easy pikins right here!!!!!

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

The reason I watch sports is to escape the problems of our world.

If you mix politics with sports it ruins the experience for me and I end up even more pissed then I was when I started watching the event.

The solution for me is simple. If politics has to be mixed with sports than I will simply stop watching sports. Sports no longer has any attraction for me as I can no longer use it as a means of escape for a few hours.
Exactly,could not have said it better myself.the fans are not allowed in baseball parks this year but next year if they have signs in the stadiums saying black lives matter,I’m done with baseball.

No single person is behind that stuff. The New World Order/Deep State is an informal organization of international business interests which seeks to infiltrate national governments with their agents and assimilate them. Obama is one of those agents, kind of a sales person. He was chosen to sell the bullshit to specific audiences and sign off on it, just as they all do. Bush Sr was the first to give it a name and introduce it to the political "market". It keeps getting repackaged again and again under different people who take credit for it...while its real orchestrators keep well out of sight and collect the biggest profits and pull the most strings. Pretty much all presidents in the space between Reagan and Trump have been working for that cause, abd mentioned the New World Order as a favorable agenda in their speeches. Trump is the first real threat to the "business" to come along in 40yrs.

Think about it: If the attempt to assassinate Reagan had worked, Bush Sr. (the former CIA chief) would have been president 7yrs early and would have started gleefully ranting about the New World Order 7yrs early too. For some reason no attmpts on Trumps life have been made yet, just a constant media assault to depose him and whittle away his popularity. Both Trump's and Reagan's policies get/got in the way of the New World Order agenda. No one since Kennedy has been such a threat to these people's plans. Where the NWO is concerned there is no left or right. They have played democrats and republicans alike and used and tried to assassinate or ruin both sides when they didnt play the part created for them.

As far as Obama being behind these things, I would say its more like he's been deputized by the 1% to oversee that operation. They have political, social and economic schemes going on in every corner of the planet.

Last edited:
Exactly,could not have said it better myself.the fans are not allowed in baseball parks this year but next year if they have signs in the stadiums saying black lives matter,I’m done with baseball.
I quit it a few year ago, and now have quit watching NBA, NFL, and NHL. They have all caved to the Marxist, America-hater, lunatics. When they joined that sicko group, they hung themselves.

I'm sending all my team hats and shirts to the front office, with tears in them so nobody else can wear them. Everybody should be doing that.

I quit it a few year ago, and now have quit watching NBA, NFL, and NHL. They have all caved to the Marxist, America-hater, lunatics. When they joined that sicko group, they hung themselves.

I'm sending all my team hats and shirts to the front office, with tears in them so nobody else can wear them. Everybody should be doing that.

Ive met alot of folks lately who say they are elated that the pandemic has put pro sports on the back burner. I thought I was much more alone in that than apparently I am. Its funny, because I live in one of the most sports obsessed cities in the country.

This guy would kneel.....

On your F face.

Forum List

Back