Angry Trump Supporter Refuses to Mask Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have a communicable disease and while that is the case I reserve the right to make my own decisions about if and when to wear a mask. If a business demands I wear one I will probably do business elsewhere. My choice. That's called personal liberty for those of you who have forgotten.

You know this lunatic is a Trump supporter. He even invokes religion.

Wholly shit that's a powerful dude right there. I'll bet he could hold his breath five minutes if he had to. He's not mentally well. So many people disgust me with their videos, acting like they're accomplishing something eventful and heroic. Safe space through video for those lacking accomplishments.

Idiocracy

I do not have a communicable disease and while that is the case I reserve the right to make my own decisions about if and when to wear a mask. If a business demands I wear one I will probably do business elsewhere. My choice. That's called personal liberty for those of you who have forgotten.

Nothing wrong with that, if you don't want to wear a mask, you can turn around and go somewhere else. Not a big deal.

So where does the guy say he is a Trump supporter?

Implied. Cult45 embraces this level of crazy.

Really, have you seen the news lately? I didn't see him trying to burn the place down, or loot it or shoot a retired police captain in the head for trying to protect his friends store. I think we have a different definition of crazy, and it's you commies who are consistently making asses of yourselves.

MAGA

If he would have gotten up in my face with his bullshit, he would have been taking a nap on the fucking floor.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Yet another mask less idiot in a Walmart whinging about 'constitutional rights'. I love this shit. ♥

So where does the guy say he is a Trump supporter?

Implied. Cult45 embraces this level of crazy.

Haha...listen to yourselves you pathetic pukes.
“Please Father Government, please tell me what I can and can’t wear, please place more restrictions on me.”

Thread violates clean title policy, there is no evidence the man is a Trump supporter in the article. You can restart it with a new title or repost it to badlands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back