Obama is behind NBA’s BLM/social justice propaganda movement

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.

Last edited:
Who needs them when you've got Tiger ?
1598764624365.png

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.

The NBA is becoming politicized. It is to be an arm of the Marxist movement called BLACK LIVES MATTER.

I will NEVER watch another NBA Event or purchase ANY NBA items....EVER!!! I encourage all to do the same.

CANCEL THEM!

...and this is from the NBA senior writer, Shams Charania, ...it's not some opinion by an unfamiliar journalist.
The NFL,NBA,MLB and MLS are on their way to be bankrupt in the not too distant future. :smoke:

So the NBA etc went to Obama to seek advice,

And Obama told them to play.....

And you are mad about that? :dunno:

I found this on facebook today.
Listen to what he says--- racism is not the problem....the lying media is the problem.

Yeah he tells it like it is how the media lies all the time,the msm is nothing but a tool for the government,they don’t do any investigating,this guy is a hypocrite though,he talks about wanting to do something about it but he doesn’t even mention how to get a hold of him,what his name is or leave an email address,everyone of those clowns comes on here and rants and talks about it but none of them ever have any solutions so they are wasting our time.

I emailed the lady who runs this site www.stopthecrime.net andtold her the same thing that instead of just reporting it,why don’t you do something about and give solutions,never heard back from her.

prior to that,she replied once on something else I asked her about.

these clowns always bitch but never have any solutions so they are as much a part of the problem. These doctors who have talked about the media lying are the only ones I have ever seen offer one but they should have kept their ignorant mouths shut because the one THEY offered,was to write your congressmen and senators.wtf? really? You have got to be kidding me,thst is so ignorant beyond words,that’s like asking thefox to guard the henhouse or asking a bank robber if he just robbed a bank,good god,that’s not a freaking solution.

CANCEL THEM!

The NFL,NBA,MLB and MLS are on their way to be bankrupt in the not too distant future. :smoke:
I so much hope you are right,if you are,I will host a lock party and ask everybody I know not afraid of crowds who can see through this fake pandemic to come and party with me to celebrate that great occasion.lol

I did a gig tonight and the bar had that NBA klan rally on the TV pointed right at the bandstand. Every time I looked up I got an eyeful of black segregationists dribbling basketballs and BLM signs everywhere.
I couldn’t express my disgust or discuss the issue with my band mates or anyone in the venue because they’re all white democrats.
Wear a T-Shirt that says :

ALL Lives Matter

or

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

1598771820967.png
1598772045981.png

ALL Lives Matter

or

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

View attachment 382051
I can’t. I won’t get any gigs.

ALL Lives Matter

or

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

View attachment 382051
That might get his gig canceled.

ALL Lives Matter

or

TRUMP/PENCE 2020

View attachment 382051
That might get his gig canceled.
I had to purge 80% of my FB ‘friends’ because I dissented from the BLM narrative. They’re almost all musicians and over a hundred disparaged me for my dissent.

Forum List

Back