Obama Attacks Israel

The White House was DAMN RIGHT.

"It's American values that lend this country’s unwavering support to Israel," Earnest said.

"It's American values that have led us to fight for and secure funding to strengthen Israel's security in tangible ways.

"It's American values that have led us to fund and build an Iron Dome system that have protected the lives of countless innocent Israeli citizens.

"It's American values that have led the United States to fully support Israel's right to defend itself. And it's American values that have led us to defend Israel in a variety of international forums, including a variety of United States forums."

Sometimes I wonder at the insanity of the GOP putting the interests of Israel ahead of America 100% of the time. But then I see a post like the OP's and realize that it's probably just the idiots.

On the other hand I apologize for our idiots like Guno.

Obama and his administration publicly attack Israel. Remind us again all you Obama loving Liberal Jews on this board how Obama would never do anything of the sort?

White House jabs Netanyahu over American values critique - Yahoo News

worry about yourselves goyim

No, Guno. He's right! What in the world is wrong with you? Israel is under the gun here and you have yet to stand up for her and do the right thing! This is your people! Let's get with the program here and stop with the charade. It's nonsense and you know it.

Obama and his administration publicly attack Israel. Remind us again all you Obama loving Liberal Jews on this board how Obama would never do anything of the sort?

Jews Dislike the Christians who Like Them

The Jewish Press Must Jews Dislike the Christians who Like Them

Listen to me. You act like you are meshugenah! I do not care if you dislike us or not. What is that to me? I follow Yeshua - Messiah - not the opinions of men - now you are skirting the issue here - which doesn't have a thing to do with Christians, Guno. You need to step up to the plate here! Seriously! Enough already. Step up for Israel and do the right thing already.

Obama could fuck a goat (see video in other thread) and Liberals of all stripe would applaud his intentions. Jewish Liberals, Christian Liberals, Atheist Liberals, Mormon Liberals, and yes... even Liberal Liberals.

Remember that Liberalism is a disease. It attaches itself to the host and grows exponentially. And it never lets go no matter what. Its cancerous malignancy grows like a fetid fungus, engulfing everything in its path.

Liberal lepers... honing skills since 2008. :thup:

The White House was DAMN RIGHT.

"It's American values that lend this country’s unwavering support to Israel," Earnest said.

"It's American values that have led us to fight for and secure funding to strengthen Israel's security in tangible ways.

"It's American values that have led us to fund and build an Iron Dome system that have protected the lives of countless innocent Israeli citizens.

"It's American values that have led the United States to fully support Israel's right to defend itself. And it's American values that have led us to defend Israel in a variety of international forums, including a variety of United States forums."

Sometimes I wonder at the insanity of the GOP putting the interests of Israel ahead of America 100% of the time. But then I see a post like the OP's and realize that it's probably just the idiots.

On the other hand I apologize for our idiots like Guno.

Guno is not an idiot - just seriously deceived as to have ever thought any of you democrats were his friend! He's waking up. Give him a minute. He'll get there.

Obama could fuck a goat (see video in other thread) and Liberals of all stripe would applaud his intentions. Jewish Liberals, Christian Liberals, Atheist Liberals, Mormon Liberals, and yes... even Liberal Liberals.

Remember that Liberalism is a disease. It attaches itself to the host and grows exponentially. And it never lets go no matter what. Its cancerous malignancy grows like a fetid fungus, engulfing everything in its path.

God bless America!!!

hutterstock_94459114_l.jpg

Right? I picked the right flag right???

God bless America!!!

You picked your due... :slap:

"Washington (AFP) - The White House delivered an extraordinary public rebuke to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday, after he said US criticism of Israeli settlement building ran counter to "American values.""

"White House spokesman Josh Earnest said it seemed "odd for (Netanyahu) to try to defend the actions of his government by saying that our response did not reflect American values."

"It's American values that lend this country’s unwavering support to Israel," Earnest said."

Interesting choice of words, 'rebuke.'

17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart; thou shalt surely rebuke thy neighbour, and not bear sin because of him.
- Leviticus 19

God bless America!!!

If you want to be blessed you have. Who in their right mind would curse their closest ally because of some bloodthirsty criminals like ISIS, ISIL and HAMAS? Are you crazy or what? The cowardly never won heaven, Old School! Get a backbone and quit selling out before the battle even begins. You're a disgrace! Do you remember when you first sold out to the enemy?

If you want to be blessed you have. Who in their right mind would curse their closest ally because of some bloodthirsty criminals like ISIS, ISIL and HAMAS? Are you crazy or what? The cowardly never won heaven, Old School! Get a backbone and quit selling out before the battle even begins. You're a disgrace! Do you remember when you first sold out to the enemy?

Please put me on your ignore list. I can never envision a situation where I take you seriously. It'll save you some time in your life.

You picked your due... :slap:

Sorry I was being crazy. Israel is the greatest and most important country in the world! Did their leader insult us? :eek:

Oh God!!! Give them more money! Put Netanyahu in charge of our military!!! ANYTHING!!!

:eek:

How about we let El Al enlighten us on why we don't need the TSA and do something instead - --> that actually works. Like radical profiling. Yes, there is a start for you..... Putting Netanyahu in charge of our military wouldn't be a bad idea either - maybe he can give us some real Generals lke Eisenberg while he's in charge, eh? Yes, there's two good ideas. I'm on a roll tonight............!

State you peace tonight...

Crying parents tell their children
If you survive, don't do as we did
A son exclaims there'll be nothing to do to
Her daughter says she'll be dead with you

While foreign affairs are screwing us rotten
Line morale has hit rock bottom
Dying embers stand forgotten
Talks of peace were being trodden

Stand or fall
State your peace tonight
Stand or fall
State your peace tonight

Is this the value of our existence
Should we proclaim with such persistence
Our destiny relies on conscience
Red or blue, what's the difference

Stand or fall
State your peace tonight
Stand or fall
State your peace tonight

It's the euro theatre
It's the euro theatre
It's the euro theatre

An empty face reflects extinction
Ugly scars divide the nation
Desecrate the population
There will be no exaltation

Stand or fall
State your peace tonight
Stand or fall
State your peace tonight

It's the euro theatre
It's the euro theatre
It's the euro theatre

Stand or fall

Please put me on your ignore list. I can never envision a situation where I take you seriously. It'll save you some time in your life.
Put Jerms on your own ignore list and you shall be summarily saved.

Forum List

Back