Ny Parents Furious At Mooch's School Lunch Decrees -‘her Children Go To Private School’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Where did mooch get the authority to tell your kids what they can eat?

School board slams Michelle O lunch rules 8216 Her children go to private school 8217 - EAGnews.org

oct 6 2014
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. – More schools are pointing out the emperor has no clothes, or in this case, isn’t eating the “rabbit food” being given to everyone else.

New York’s North Tonawanda Board of Education is the latest to lash out at the new school lunch rules championed by First Lady Michelle Obama.

“We left thinking, what are we feeding these kids?” school board president Colleen Osborn, said at a recent meeting, according to the Tonawanda News.

She added, “Michelle Obama put these things into play, but her children go to private school and they don’t have to follow these standards.”

“I used to teach in North Tonawanda,” said Board Trustee Ann Finkle, according to the paper.

“At Spruce we had a wonderful in-house cook, there was fresh, homemade, wonderful food, and it was delicious. Now they have to use wheat flour for everything, the hot pretzels don’t have salt and you can’t buy nacho cheese to go with it.”

“I was outraged when I saw that picture – I just didn’t even know what to say.”

“There’s a salad that just lettuce – no tomatoes, no carrots,” another parent says.

“They’re pretty much just feeding our kids rabbit food.”

The Tonawanda News reports the only way for the New York school district to change things is to opt out of the National School Lunch Program and give up the federal reimbursements

School board slams Michelle O lunch rules 8216 Her children go to private school 8217 - EAGnews.org

oct 6 2014
NORTH TONAWANDA, N.Y. – More schools are pointing out the emperor has no clothes, or in this case, isn’t eating the “rabbit food” being given to everyone else.

New York’s North Tonawanda Board of Education is the latest to lash out at the new school lunch rules championed by First Lady Michelle Obama.

“We left thinking, what are we feeding these kids?” school board president Colleen Osborn, said at a recent meeting, according to the Tonawanda News.

She added, “Michelle Obama put these things into play, but her children go to private school and they don’t have to follow these standards.”

“I used to teach in North Tonawanda,” said Board Trustee Ann Finkle, according to the paper.

“At Spruce we had a wonderful in-house cook, there was fresh, homemade, wonderful food, and it was delicious. Now they have to use wheat flour for everything, the hot pretzels don’t have salt and you can’t buy nacho cheese to go with it.”

“There’s a salad that just lettuce – no tomatoes, no carrots,” another parent says.

The Tonawanda News reports the only way for the New York school district to change things is to opt out of the National School Lunch Program and give up the federal reimbursements

It is all part of the program. The Communist / Marxist program - it's called Ideological Subversion. Listen to Yuri Bezmenov. He will explain how we have come to this point and how the very last thing to go will be free media - news blogs - message boards - etc - that is the very last thing to go. Yuri defected from the Soviets - he was formerly with the KGB. Watch this:

This one is a little more thorough. Perhaps Yuri was a double agent - either way the information he shared in 83' is surely unfolding today - so we know this was part of the plan - deception is the weapon of the Soviets. They use deception constantly - because it is in their nature. Had Yuri been a Christian he would have been able to tell the Americans the one thing the Soviets could not get to us by. So long as we were a Christian nation - they could not defeat us - some communists did admit that until they could force a compromise in Christianity in America they wouldn't be able to make headway against us - which is why their plan was to infiltrate the churches as well - which they did do to part of the church.

oct 6 2014

If you listen to Yuri's video's you'll see that once they fully destabilize our economy and the majority of population is supporting big govt and free handouts they won't be interested any longer in your diet. That will end and with it your freedom too because that leads to stage four of communism which is called "Normalization". (which is anything but normal) It is at this stage where they will line up all the marxist professors, artists, liberals, news media folks, hollywood ( useful idiots is what Soviets call them) various activists, etc all the people who assisted them in the take over - against the wall. That is how that ends for them. Sad but true. ( Communists always take out their own first)

Forum List

Back