Obama Admits Administration Failure: Says Overestimated Iraq Army, Underestimated I S I S

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Obama's trying to hang ISIS missteps on the intelligence community, but the IC warned Obama about ISIS a year ago.

Now he's on 60 Minutes admitting his Administration's failure.....after all, Director Clapper is part of HIS Administration..... about a number of missteps including underestimating ISIS and overestimating the Iraqi Army.

But the IC isn't going to put up with allowing Obama to hang that lie around their necks. It was his stupidity, not theirs.

Eye Opener President Obama admits he underestimated ISIS - Videos - CBS News

Eye Opener: President Obama admits he underestimated ISIS

obama was lying, again.

Why Obama Can t Say His Spies Underestimated ISIS - The Daily Beast
On “60 Minutes,” the president faulted his spies for failing to predict the rise of ISIS. There’s one problem with that statement: The intelligence analysts did warn about the group.
Nearly eight months ago, some of President Obama’s senior intelligence officials were already warning that ISIS was on the move. In the beginning of 2014, ISIS fighters had defeated Iraqi forces in Fallujah, leading much of the U.S. intelligence community to assess they would try to take more of Iraq.

obama needed the narrative that terrorists were on the run. He had won. Al quaeda was decimated. That was his story and he stuck to it, even though it was a lie.

Obama's trying to hang ISIS missteps on the intelligence community, but the IC warned Obama about ISIS a year ago.

Now he's on 60 Minutes admitting his Administration's failure.....after all, Director Clapper is part of HIS Administration..... about a number of missteps including underestimating ISIS and overestimating the Iraqi Army.

But the IC isn't going to put up with allowing Obama to hang that lie around their necks. It was his stupidity, not theirs.

You realize of course that Obama got this false information from American Intel right? He listened to experts.

You realize of course that Obama got this false information from American Intel right? He listened to experts.
Yep, so did Bush, clintons appointed intelligence officials.

Keep going with that dumbass comment. Not only is Obama going down as an idiot....we're going to take you lying supporters down with him by the time this is over.

The IC put options on the table a long time ago. Watch.....it'll come out and people like you will have egg on your face.

It isn't an eye opener unless you've been in a coma. He is never responsible for anything, blamed Bush for faulty intel then blames the intel on his watch. He's a slimeball that moves the goal posts wherever it suits him for the moment. The libs are too near sighted to see it and the media is too busy polishing his turds to care.

It isn't an eye opener unless you've been in a coma. He is never responsible for anything, blamed Bush for faulty intel then blames the intel on his watch. He's a slimeball that moves the goal posts wherever it suits him for the moment. The libs are too near sighted to see it and the media is too busy polishing his turds to care.

LOL. Well put as usual, Ice!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

We understand him perfectly, he is Americas biggest enemy.
People who are against Pres. Obama fall into the category of being traitors to America. .... :cool:
Typical. Obamashitforbrains and the left are the anti American idiots, especially moooooslim satan worshipers.

Wait a minute, that dude's post wasn't sarcasm? LMAO. He actually believes it??? Sorry, still learning different members.....I thought he was being appropriately sarcastic. Now that I know those are serious comments............LMA Offffffffffffffffffffffffff.

People who are against Pres. Obama fall into the category of being traitors to America. .... :cool:
Typical. Obamashitforbrains and the left are the anti American idiots, especially moooooslim satan worshipers.

Wait a minute, that dude's post wasn't sarcasm? LMAO. He actually believes it??? Sorry, still learning different members.....I thought he was being appropriately sarcastic. Now that I know those are serious comments............LMA Offffffffffffffffffffffffff.
Sunni man likes to stir up shit. He is about as liberal as I am.

Sunni man likes to stir up shit. He is about as liberal as I am.

LOL, thanks NLT. So Sunni WAS being sarcastic, right? If so, good on him, LOL

Forum List

Back