NYT Refers to Trump as "Drumpf"

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Couldn't happen to a riper duly elected pu$$y grabbing jerk.
It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?
If they called him "Ears" you may have had a point, but referring to him by his name? FAIL

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals
I certainly would not want anything to happen to peaceful protesters, but not that concerned about the well being of riotrsr. Was never trained to be a touchy feely kind of guy, though now retired. But I am trying to be a warmer, more loving, nurturing human being toward all men and women of good cheer no matter their race, creed, religion (or lack there of) or sexual orientation. Far as I'm concerned, peaceful protester can march and chant and hold up signs and be in the way all they want. Just got nothing for the violent rioters, not caring what local authorities do about them as long as the fed does not put federal troops in the streets, without local request or control.

....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals
I certainly would not want anything to happen to peaceful protesters, but not that concerned about the well being of riotrsr. Was never trained to be a touchy feely kind of guy, though now retired. But I am trying to be a warmer, more loving, nurturing human being toward all men and women of good cheer no matter their race, creed, religion (or lack there of) or sexual orientation. Far as I'm concerned, peaceful protester can march and chant and hold up signs and be in the way all they want. Just got nothing for the violent rioters, not caring what local authorities do about them as long as the fed does not put federal troops in the streets, without local request or control.
what about childish and ''uncivilness'' from the MSM?? they are jackasses that lie--they are part of the problem ..they should be eradicated

It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:
They get that way a lot and go too far. I am not real thrilled with the MSM that go nuts favoring the right either. I do not know when the article referred to came out, but it was wrong for the editors to let the writer get by with it, no matter how much I distrust trump and just about everything he does or says.

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

donny's ancestral name is drumpf.

so ha ha neener neener.

View attachment 375088

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

so ha ha neener neener.
key word being "ancestral",,,

we all have those names,, that doesnt mean its our name,,,

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?

View attachment 375088

so ha ha neener neener.
key word being "ancestral",,,

we all have those names,, that doesnt mean its our name,,,

uh-huh.

View attachment 375088

If they called him "Ears" you may have had a point, but referring to him by his name? FAIL

personally i'd like the media to call donny 'president tribblehead' - but i digress.

View attachment 375088

so ha ha neener neener.
Your ancestral name must be SHIT.

View attachment 375088

so ha ha neener neener.

wow. you really stung me. no really. cut me deep.

whatever shall i do? how will i go on? i don't know how i'll ever recover from such a quick witted burn. oh dear.

oh me oh my.

View attachment 375088

so ha ha neener neener.

wow. you really stung me. no really. cut me deep.

whatever shall i do? how will i go on? i don't know how i'll ever recover from such a quick witted burn. oh dear.

oh me oh my.
I know, right? :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.
Notice the false accusations of crime by trump cultists? And the irony of it all?

Forum List

Back