NYT Refers to Trump as "Drumpf"

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Couldn't happen to a riper duly elected pu$$y grabbing jerk.

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.
The rapist.....have they finally matched bunker boy drumpf's dna to E. Jean Carroll's dress? Or is he still fighting that?

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

donny's ancestral name is drumpf.

so ha ha neener neener.
Your ancestral name must be SHIT.
Oooooo! Someone must be triggered! View attachment 375101
Wtf ever, patriarchy girl. Tell me more about how women can do everything a man can some moar!
:auiqs.jpg:

Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.
The rapist.....have they finally matched bunker boy drumpf's dna to E. Jean Carroll's dress? Or is he still fighting that?

the court just ruled he needs to oblige. of course they'll still try to delay - but if bill gave his up, then donny doesn't get a pass.

It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

donny's ancestral name is drumpf.

so ha ha neener neener.
Your ancestral name must be SHIT.
Oooooo! Someone must be triggered! View attachment 375101
Wtf ever, patriarchy girl. Tell me more about how women can do everything a man can some moar!
:auiqs.jpg:
Interesting reply.

the court just ruled he needs to oblige. of course they'll still try to delay - but if bill gave his up, then donny doesn't get a pass.
The cult believes their orange god is above the law.

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?
That will be.....interesting....
1597451603847.png

The cult believes their orange god is above the law.
I fart in your general direction!

View attachment 375088

you mean its not BAR RAG obama? after all these years--never gave it a thought--huh

Forum List

Back