NYT Refers to Trump as "Drumpf"

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Couldn't happen to a riper duly elected pu$$y grabbing jerk.

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?
What you got on that? Depends on what your definition of is, is, huh? :smoke:

apparently the difference between you & me is if bill clinton or anybody else - including dershwitz & yer chosen one is proven to have diddled little girls on that island - i'd like to see them nailed to the wall.

you? YOU are defending trump by default here.
Trump hasn't been connected to Lolita Island, Bill certainly has.
View attachment 375310 View attachment 375311 View attachment 375312 View attachment 375313 Imagine that.
Oops!

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president

Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?

apparently the difference between you & me is if bill clinton or anybody else - including dershwitz & yer chosen one is proven to have diddled little girls on that island - i'd like to see them nailed to the wall.

View attachment 375310 View attachment 375311 View attachment 375312 View attachment 375313 Imagine that.

Those pictures taken on the island, or at Mara lago before Trump kicked him out?

The rapist.....have they finally matched bunker boy drumpf's dna to E. Jean Carroll's dress? Or is he still fighting that?

the court just ruled he needs to oblige. of course they'll still try to delay - but if bill gave his up, then donny doesn't get a pass.
The cult believes their orange god is above the law.
I fart in your general direction!
Of course you do.

It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

donny's ancestral name is drumpf.

so ha ha neener neener.
Your ancestral name must be SHIT.

wow. you really stung me. no really. cut me deep.

whatever shall i do? how will i go on? i don't know how i'll ever recover from such a quick witted burn. oh dear.

oh me oh my.
I don't give a rats ass what you do, including playing your stupid little sophomoric games, I'm just saying you're a dumbass.
Triggered again....it's awfully easy. Must be the TPM (trump panic mode)
Yes I know you're little grade school game of TRY AND GET THE LAST WORD, you pathetic little idiot.

I don't think I've ever seen you make an intelligent comment on this board in all the years you've been here. It's always just your dumbass little childish crap.

Carry on, bubble head, play your game... b'bye.

It's highly likely he was just trying to out brag Billy Bush and never actually grabbed any woman by her privates. I wouldn't want to be judged by private conversations I've had with friends, how about you?
It would be fine with me if my private conversation were quoted or on tape, perhaps some people are more prone to outlandish statements and do not realize, nothing is private anymore. Republicans make this mistake a lot. Hard to believe you are covering Epstien's and Ghilaine's UN-presidential buddy with a proven record of cheating on all of his wives, multiple times, even accused of rape by one of them, and makes everyone uncomfortable in the way he has talked about his daughter, and you want to cover for him by saying he was just lying again, as if lying is a much better trait. How were you raised?

i remember hearing donny brag on howard stern that when he owned the miss TEEN usa pageant, ( that's 15 & 16 yr olds ) he would walk right into their dressing rooms unannounced, in various stages of undress - to 'inspect' them.

excuse me?????????? 15 year olds????????????

who just 'brags' about that? that's demented, even if it's untrue.

but it was a fact he did do that because some of the contestants verified it.
The man is not right in the head. This isn't the 50s or 60s. Just because you have money does not make outlandish actions or speech eccentric. He a warped scoundrel, foisted on us by the republican reality show generation.

won't that be a hoot?

Oops!
oops what? Please be specific

won't that be a hoot?

Been on his plane many times, at least according to Epstein talking to The Post. Donnie a member or the mile high club?

won't that be a hoot?

Been on his plane many times, at least according to Epstein talking to The Post. Donnie a member or the mile high club?

Donnie a member or the mile high club?
I imagine Trump was a member long before he met Epstein.

1597508453511.png

just like we have a balance of power between the White House and Congress, we need a balance of power in the media between liberals and conservatives, my friends

Makes no more sense when they do it than the left wing nuts here. Helps them not one bit.

Nothing like me referring to Michigan's anti-constitutional governor as WHitler

It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?
You have my permission to refer to your president as Donald John Trump

Says someone who will vote for addled Joe and the Ho.

You know, the Ho who paid lip service to Willie Brown to climb the political ladder. You really don't want to go there.

Forum List

Back