NYT Refers to Trump as "Drumpf"

....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals

Portland still a mess.
The city is completely destroyed... OMG! The Federal courthouse and all. Burned to the ground.

Meanwhile one of the largest National Institutions... is getting jacked with and all you wingers celebrate it. It is the USPS. Know what that's all about? No big deal.

Fuck the usps!!!
Over 90% of my mail comes from other sources.
Say that to all the Vets and those serving. Besides who cares what you do.

Ya gotta link?
From what your buddies say it's now mandatory.

....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals

Portland still a mess.
The city is completely destroyed... OMG! The Federal courthouse and all. Burned to the ground.

Meanwhile one of the largest National Institutions... is getting jacked with and all you wingers celebrate it. It is the USPS. Know what that's all about? No big deal.

Fuck the usps!!!

Ya gotta link?
Go look yourself. Catch up.

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Kind of like right wing media is pulling out all stops to keep Biden/Harris from unseating Gen. Bone Spurs?
Bunker boy and his cultists....so triggered by his family's original name.......makes one go Hmmmmmmmmmm.

So, should we refer to Hillarys husband as William Jefferson Blythe the 3rd?

President Ford as Leslie Lynch King Jr?

Portland still a mess.

Fuck the usps!!!

Ya gotta link?

Well now you're saying no link is necessary.
Enjoy.

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Couldn't happen to a riper duly elected pu$$y grabbing jerk.
It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:
Name calling (actual real name of the family)......Da Horror!!!!!!!!
(actual real name of the family)

not his family, or his fathers.

Hasn't been used since his grandfather changed it.
It was so long ago that no one ever heard about it. Get real.

Right,,,

How many people are still around from 1900?

muckrakers just love to dig thru waste to get dirt on people, even when it isn't dirt,

Portland still a mess.

Fuck the usps!!!

Ya gotta link?

Well now you're saying no link is necessary.
Enjoy.
I'm not the OP and look it up yourself. All you want is an argument due to your demands. Screw you.

It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

Is that the grandfather that ran the whorehouses to start the family fortune and set the tone for family morals? He also left his home country to avoid conscription into military service if memory serves. What a family. Chips off the old block.

Last edited:

Is that the grandfather that ran the whorehouses to start the family fortune and set the tone for family morals?
Whorehouses and slums were the family pride.

What nonsense. So some joker slipped a silly name into an article and it was changed when found. You Trumpsters sure get hysterical about a nothing burger in a newspaper you claim to despise.

Last edited:
i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?

If you wish you had a nickel, you could always try developing some job skills that would make you attractive to a prospective employer.

Now, about calling him Drumpf…......….

It's highly likely he was just trying to out brag Billy Bush and never actually grabbed any woman by her privates. I wouldn't want to be judged by private conversations I've had with friends, how about you?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody who has known donny for the past 40 years, knows exactly what he is capable of when it comes to females.

It's highly likely he was just trying to out brag Billy Bush and never actually grabbed any woman by her privates. I wouldn't want to be judged by private conversations I've had with friends, how about you?
It would be fine with me if my private conversation were quoted or on tape, perhaps some people are more prone to outlandish statements and do not realize, nothing is private anymore. Republicans make this mistake a lot. Hard to believe you are covering Epstien's and Ghilaine's UN-presidential buddy with a proven record of cheating on all of his wives, multiple times, even accused of rape by one of them, and makes everyone uncomfortable in the way he has talked about his daughter, and you want to cover for him by saying he was just lying again, as if lying is a much better trait. How were you raised?

i remember hearing donny brag on howard stern that when he owned the miss TEEN usa pageant, ( that's 15 & 16 yr olds ) he would walk right into their dressing rooms unannounced, in various stages of undress - to 'inspect' them.

excuse me?????????? 15 year olds????????????

who just 'brags' about that? that's demented, even if it's untrue.

but it was a fact he did do that because some of the contestants verified it.

Last edited:

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?
What you got on that? Depends on what your definition of is, is, huh? :smoke:

apparently the difference between you & me is if bill clinton or anybody else - including dershwitz & yer chosen one is proven to have diddled little girls on that island - i'd like to see them nailed to the wall.

you? YOU are defending trump by default here.

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?

If you wish you had a nickel, you could always try developing some job skills that would make you attractive to a prospective employer.

Now, about calling him Drumpf…......….

awwwww.......... you hit & missed with that one. nice try, but no gold star for you. :(

Fair, balanced, objective...

They should be referring to him as the liar. Or Adolf tWitler. Or Cheeto Jesus. Or Putin's bitch. Or just the worst president in history.

Cutesy insults and baby talk is all the progressives know. So sure....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all the bullying nics donny has given out over the last 4 years, you actually replied with that?

9aa68ddb048c07cbe295cececdf794fe.jpg

Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?

apparently the difference between you & me is if bill clinton or anybody else - including dershwitz & yer chosen one is proven to have diddled little girls on that island - i'd like to see them nailed to the wall.

Trump hasn't been connected to Lolita Island, Bill certainly has.

won't that be a hoot?

Trump hasn't been connected to Lolita Island, Bill certainly has.
1597498398958.png
1597498414934.png
1597498432152.png
1597498449307.png
Imagine that.

Democrats are desperate to win the election to stop the investigations into their corruption and fraud.
We can see from this thread where the desperation lies.....eh? :auiqs.jpg:
I can understand the desperation by reading the real news reports. :)
"the real news reports"....... :auiqs.jpg: OAN? InfoWars?
There’s a reason why you were on the losing side in ‘16. Just saying. :)
But '18 was more recent, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back