NYT Refers to Trump as "Drumpf"

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
Couldn't happen to a riper duly elected pu$$y grabbing jerk.
It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

hmmmmmm................. i wonder why they do that?

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

donny's ancestral name is drumpf.

so ha ha neener neener.
Your ancestral name must be SHIT.
Oooooo! Someone must be triggered! View attachment 375101
Well you have to just out yourself like that... we already know you're triggered.

The msm is pulling out all the stops in trying to unseat a duly elected president
It couldn't be that the NYT are so far left and out of touch with fair and balanced, right? :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 375088

i wish i had a nickel for everytime the right wing media makes sure to include barack hussein obama's name, & is always pronounced in full; even though HE never goes by it as a matter of course.

you mean its not BAR RAG obama? after all these years--never gave it a thought--huh

try a little harder next time. that was boring.

View attachment 375088

Yes, that is his ACTUAL NAME you idiot. Now if they referred to his administration as the Hussein administration then you would have a point.

so ha ha neener neener.

wow. you really stung me. no really. cut me deep.

whatever shall i do? how will i go on? i don't know how i'll ever recover from such a quick witted burn. oh dear.

oh me oh my.
I don't give a rats ass what you do, including playing your stupid little sophomoric games, I'm just saying you're a dumbass.

View attachment 375087View attachment 375087View attachment 375087
Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.
The rapist.....have they finally matched bunker boy drumpf's dna to E. Jean Carroll's dress? Or is he still fighting that?

the court just ruled he needs to oblige. of course they'll still try to delay - but if bill gave his up, then donny doesn't get a pass.
The cult believes their orange god is above the law.
I fart in your general direction!
Thanks for saying. We thought it was your breath. What have you been eating?

The NYT isn't fit for anything but lining a puppy pen :smoke:
puppies deserve better,,,

Although the times will induce pooping.
Loose bowels, eh? Wait til November.

I care about my dogs,I would never expose them to democrats.
Bodecea will be spending the whole evening of November 3rd in the bathroom vomiting :puke3:
Bodey will do this for 1-3 days:

Did you have the same mindset with the rapist impeached Bill Clinton? I bet not, you're too fucking selective.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! i didn't vote for slick willy - so MY conscience is crystal clear.
Wasn't talking about who you voted for, I was talking about your mindset with the rapist.
The rapist.....have they finally matched bunker boy drumpf's dna to E. Jean Carroll's dress? Or is he still fighting that?

the court just ruled he needs to oblige. of course they'll still try to delay - but if bill gave his up, then donny doesn't get a pass.
The cult believes their orange god is above the law.
I fart in your general direction!
Thanks for saying. We thought it was your breath. What have you been eating?
For thee? Taco Bell, of course!

View attachment 375088

so ha ha neener neener.

wow. you really stung me. no really. cut me deep.

whatever shall i do? how will i go on? i don't know how i'll ever recover from such a quick witted burn. oh dear.

oh me oh my.
I don't give a rats ass what you do, including playing your stupid little sophomoric games, I'm just saying you're a dumbass.

The NYT isn't fit for anything but lining a puppy pen :smoke:
puppies deserve better,,,

Although the times will induce pooping.
Loose bowels, eh? Wait til November.

I care about my dogs,I would never expose them to democrats.
Another interesting reply......about dogs.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Dont tell me you love em from behind.

....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals

Portland still a mess.
The city is completely destroyed... OMG! The Federal courthouse and all. Burned to the ground.

Meanwhile one of the largest National Institutions... is getting jacked with and all you wingers celebrate it. It is the USPS. Know what that's all about? No big deal.

It's highly likely he was just trying to out brag Billy Bush and never actually grabbed any woman by her privates. I wouldn't want to be judged by private conversations I've had with friends, how about you?

It's highly likely he was just trying to out brag Billy Bush and never actually grabbed any woman by her privates. I wouldn't want to be judged by private conversations I've had with friends, how about you?
It would be fine with me if my private conversation were quoted or on tape, perhaps some people are more prone to outlandish statements and do not realize, nothing is private anymore. Republicans make this mistake a lot. Hard to believe you are covering Epstien's and Ghilaine's UN-presidential buddy with a proven record of cheating on all of his wives, multiple times, even accused of rape by one of them, and makes everyone uncomfortable in the way he has talked about his daughter, and you want to cover for him by saying he was just lying again, as if lying is a much better trait. How were you raised?

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?
What you got on that? Depends on what your definition of is, is, huh? :smoke:

View attachment 375088

I'm sorry.. It's his name.. If he was hiding anything, he would have changed it.. Think Obama had an issue with this???

View attachment 375088

Might have a point, if he had changed his name from Drumpf to Trump.

He didn't.

That happened long before he was born.

Calling him Drumpf is pure partisan idiocy

....that's right--let's be VIOLENT/destructive like BLM..let's be uncivil like the NYT...great idea....they are like kids/animals--worse than animals

Portland still a mess.
The city is completely destroyed... OMG! The Federal courthouse and all. Burned to the ground.

Meanwhile one of the largest National Institutions... is getting jacked with and all you wingers celebrate it. It is the USPS. Know what that's all about? No big deal.

Fuck the usps!!!
Over 90% of my mail comes from other sources.

Name calling (actual real name of the family)......Da Horror!!!!!!!!
(actual real name of the family)

not his family, or his fathers.

Hasn't been used since his grandfather changed it.

Portland still a mess.

Fuck the usps!!!
Over 90% of my mail comes from other sources.
Say that to all the Vets and those serving. Besides who cares what you do.

Name calling (actual real name of the family)......Da Horror!!!!!!!!
(actual real name of the family)

not his family, or his fathers.

Hasn't been used since his grandfather changed it.
It was so long ago that no one ever heard about it. Get real.

but but but CLINTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you mean alleged.

you know like donny is alleged?

perhaps giselle - the woman donny wishes well ... & never said one word about the victims .... can shed some light on the both of them 'eh?

won't that be a hoot?
That will be.....interesting....View attachment 375104

Really old picture ya got there.

Forum List

Back