NYPD violates 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th Amendments in one swoop.

Will you help organize with us to defend this man in NYC?

• I would if I lived nearby.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I wouldn't if I lived nearby.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I will since I live nearby

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will not, even though I live nearby.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I will, and I live far away!

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
One slime bag dead, one slime bag in jail........GOOD!

You truly are a One Per Center.

May the Lord have mercy on you.

The upstanding citizen tangles with the police and gets dead? He got what he deserved.

The second upstanding citizen has warrants and wants his 15 minutes of fame on YouTube? A stolen gun? Really?

The cops relieved us of two stupid people......

Do you goose step everywhere you walk, you fucking fascist prick?

The upstanding citizen tangles with the police and gets dead? He got what he deserved.

The second upstanding citizen has warrants and wants his 15 minutes of fame on YouTube? A stolen gun? Really?

If you consider those cops upstanding, those two men are Saints.

The cops did their job!

The cops job is to kill common citizens; yeah, that is the fascist point of view, sure nuff.

You are a dumbass and a moral degenerate.

The coroner says "homicide", thus it needs to go to a Grand Jury.

What happened with the 3rd amendment?

Couldn't they have stayed at his house or something and knocked them all off?

Man who filmed cop's fatal chokehold arrested - CNN.com

The NYPD murdered a man, violating the 8th Amendment of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, while also denying him due Process guaranteed by the 5th, 6th and 7th Amendments.

Furthermore, the REPORTER who exposed this crime, was targeted by the NYPD, this is violation of the Free Press, the 1st Amendment. And they also searched him unreasonably, with no probable cause, a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Then they charged him for illegally carrying a handgun --- a violation of the Second Amendment, the Constitution is his permit.

Then they charged him for possessing marijuana, a violation of the 9th Amendment --- the right to intoxicate yourself.

Without a doubt, these NYPD officers have forsaken their Oath to the Constitution; they who forsake the law praise the wicked, and those who keep the law resist them.

Get ready for a major event where both Libertarians and Progressives will unite (quite rare), the organizing is already in the works among us, will Neocons stand with us?

Fuck your "outrage" dude. On another thread you are posting on, you are talking killing non gun owners and taking their property as your own.

You are a fucking idiot.

The NYPD murdered a man, violating the 8th Amendment of Cruel and Unusual Punishment, while also denying him due Process guaranteed by the 5th, 6th and 7th Amendments.

Furthermore, the REPORTER who exposed this crime, was targeted by the NYPD, this is violation of the Free Press, the 1st Amendment. And they also searched him unreasonably, with no probable cause, a violation of the 4th Amendment.

Then they charged him for illegally carrying a handgun --- a violation of the Second Amendment, the Constitution is his permit.

Then they charged him for possessing marijuana, a violation of the 9th Amendment --- the right to intoxicate yourself.

Without a doubt, these NYPD officers have forsaken their Oath to the Constitution; they who forsake the law praise the wicked, and those who keep the law resist them.

Get ready for a major event where both Libertarians and Progressives will unite (quite rare), the organizing is already in the works among us, will Neocons stand with us?

Get the story Straight - The Guy who died was selling loosies [loose cigarettes] - that's a crime -not paying the taxes on them is even worse . Now if he had only killed somebody - that would have been different - but Loosies - didn't he know he was suppossed to be collecting welfare instead of trying to hustle an honest buck ?

One slime bag dead, one slime bag in jail........GOOD!

You truly are a One Per Center.

May the Lord have mercy on you.

Did you watch the Video ???? He never attacked them - he pleaded that they leave hime alone -he only struggled when one cop jumped him from behind and choked him while three others dragged him to the ground . This isn't Trayvon Martin - all this guiy did was try to hustle an honest Buck - I mean really ?!

As for the second Guy, the so called "reporter" - he's a thug and a punk - fuck him -

While this is tragic, the fact that the guy was grossly overweight and had health problems and decided to try to take on multiple cops was really part of the problem.

Joe - that's just it - he didn't try to take them on - they attacked him . Yes - he failed to obey their orders, by pleading his case -but he never swung at them, he argued and was very respectful . When he got jumped from behind -yes he struggled back , but that's only a normal human reaction when you got 4 people pouncing on you.

I've been in that mans shoes and had a gang of cops beat me down , perhaps that why I can empathize with him.

Last edited:

Fuck your "outrage" dude. On another thread you are posting on, you are talking killing non gun owners and taking their property as your own.

You are a fucking idiot.

Damn, talk about an irrelevant comment.

I think any empathetic human being would be outraged that these cops choked the dude to death despite his pleading and having never done a single thing that was violent.

Oh, and I guess telling the cops 'you are choking me' is resisting arrest now?

Welcome to fascist America.

It appears the only thing this guy "resisted" was their fists with his face.

'STOP bouncing your head off the sidewalk! That is resisting arrest! And stop making that choking sound, that is also resisting arrest! Fucking scumbag!' - NYPD

If you don't stand up to defend the Constitution - even when it is being applied to those who you disagree with most - then you really don't support the Constitution. Just MHO.

You don't repeatedly say I can breath unless you are breathing, the guy may have had his breathing slightly impaired by the the guys sitting on him but that's what happens when you resist arrest. I saw the video and have no sympathy for him. He knew he had health issues and chose to resist anyway.

Problem with that is he wasnt being arrested...just harrassed

While this is tragic, the fact that the guy was grossly overweight and had health problems and decided to try to take on multiple cops was really part of the problem.

Today I learned that when a group of people attack you the person being attacked is attempting to "take on" the attackers.

Remember that movie where that lady decided to take on those guys against a pin ball machine one after another?

if anyone has ever watched reality TV (Cops and/or Jail) you've witnessed Police take down people, and pin the perp's head, neck, and face to the ground with their knees, and their boots being used what could be considered weapons. I'll say two things. Cops must protect themselves and other cops at ALL times ... for the most part cops are pricks.

You picked the wrong place to bitch about cops. As a general rule among most of these guys is this "If a cop does it, its justified"

Theres one exception to that rule that always applies: "...unless it happens to them"

Forum List

Back