Guy Who Filmed NY Cop Killing Arrested

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Mysteriously the cops just magically happened to arrest the guy that filmed the cops killing a man a few weeks ago for gun possession. I wonder if they planted evidence on him? They do it all the time.

Man who filmed cop's fatal chokehold arrested - CNN.com

goodman24e-1-web.jpg

Last edited:
It's looks suspicious I grant you but,

"Orta is being charged with criminal possession of an unloaded weapon because he did not have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, the source said."

If they were framing him or setting him up for the video surely they woulda put some bullets in the gun for a more serious charge? :)

Wouldn't they have planted a gun on him during the killing that day and then confiscate his camera?
Much as it looks suspicious..I think this is just him doing the wrong thing at the wrong time with a weapon on him..and getting busted. It is just coinky dink he happens to be the one filming that day and then later on getting arrested.

Mysteriously the cops just magically happened to arrest the guy that filmed the cops killing a man a few weeks ago for gun possession. I wonder if they planted evidence on him? They do it all the time.

goodman24e-1-web.jpg

My brothers a cop idiot, and one of the most honorable, professional people you will ever meet. What happened in this case was the police...AGAIN...we're tossed into a group of fucking half wits and had to sort out another problem of society. The asshole that filmed it must have been culpable or his ass wouldn't be in the clink.

goodman24e-1-web.jpg

My brothers a cop idiot, and one of the most honorable, professional people you will ever meet. What happened in this case was the police...AGAIN...we're tossed into a group of fucking half wits and had to sort out another problem of society. The asshole that filmed it must have been culpable or his ass wouldn't be in the clink.

Assuming that cops are always right is just as stupid as assuming they're always wrong.

goodman24e-1-web.jpg

Assuming that cops are always right is just as stupid as assuming they're always wrong.
The doctor is out...of his fucking mind. I will err on the side of the badge before I err on the side of a group of shit stirrers. Being a cop is hard and dangerous work. Being an ignorant shit bag is easy.

Wouldn't they have planted a gun on him during the killing that day and then confiscate his camera?
Much as it looks suspicious..I think this is just him doing the wrong thing at the wrong time with a weapon on him..and getting busted. It is just coinky dink he happens to be the one filming that day and then later on getting arrested.

You have nice sensibilities.

The doctor is out...of his fucking mind. I will err on the side of the badge before I err on the side of a group of shit stirrers. Being a cop is hard and dangerous work. Being an ignorant shit bag is easy.

Cops have a reputation problem with the troublesome elements of society who don't like to be held accountable for their actions. Whether in response to this crowd or for some other reasons, cops have developed remarkable group solidarity and this doesn't just manifest as "Cops versus Crooks" but very frequently as "Cops versus Society."

When cop solidarity comes at the expense of society, then society begins to distrust and eventually turn against cops.

When cops pay special attention to a guy who filmed them doing something bad, then they're turning against society.

Cops have a reputation problem with the troublesome elements of society who don't like to be held accountable for their actions. Whether in response to this crowd or for some other reasons, cops have developed remarkable group solidarity and this doesn't just manifest as "Cops versus Crooks" but very frequently as "Cops versus Society."

When cop solidarity comes at the expense of society, then society begins to distrust and eventually turn against cops.

When cops pay special attention to a guy who filmed them doing something bad, then they're turning against society.
Our police are in a war zone everyday. Who you gonna trust? Everything you do is under public scrutiny and can cost you your job and massive legal fees. Ungrateful public. Bunch of crybabies. They drive by the fire station and see fire fighter cooking out and wave with a smile. They see a cop at the coffee shop and ask, "what the fuck is that lazy bastard doing." But when they need help, who do they call...

Last edited:

Our police are in a war zone everyday. Who you gonna trust? Everything you do is under public scrutiny and can cost you your job and massive legal fees. Ungrateful public. Bunch of crybabies. They drive by the fire station and see fire fighter cooking out and wave with a smile. They see a cop at the coffee shop and ask, "what the fuck is that lazy bastard doing." But when they need help, who do they call...

Police have a culture problem. This needs to be addressed. Too much SWAT. Too much "us vs. them" where them is society, not just crooks. It didn't used to be this way. As a group they need a "Come to Jesus moment" to purge themselves of the "Cops versus Society" mode of thinking. Also, let's be clear, no one is complaining about the "Cops versus Crooks" attitude and cop solidarity as it applies there because we, the law-abiding public, understand (as best we can) what cops are facing on that front.

I'm not the enemy but when cops side with each other against me, they make me their enemy.

Police have a culture problem. This needs to be addressed. Too much SWAT. Too much "us vs. them" where them is society, not just crooks. It didn't used to be this way. As a group they need a "Come to Jesus moment" to purge themselves of the "Cops versus Society" mode of thinking. Also, let's be clear, no one is complaining about the "Cops versus Crooks" attitude and cop solidarity as it applies there because we, the law-abiding public, understand (as best we can) what cops are facing on that front.

I'm not the enemy but when cops side with each other against me, they make me their enemy.

Look at our society!!! These men and women have to retain legal assistance just to do their job? We have a society that whines, cries, and acts like savages ...but you want cops on a corner giving Bible study? Your not with reality pal. I say give law enforcement the broadened right to lethal force. Goodbye MS 13, Crips,Bloods, Gangsta Disciples.

Look at our society!!! These men and women have to retain legal assistance just to do their job? We have a society that whines, cries, and acts like savages ...but you want cops on a corner giving Bible study? Your not with reality pal. I say give law enforcement the broadened right to lethal force. Goodbye MS 13, Crips,Bloods, Gangsta Disciples.

Here's an instructive example of the problem. The LAPD during the Dorner manhunt. Some cops were standing guard outside a Police Captain's house. To protect that Captain they fired 100+ shots at some truck that didn't even match the description given for Dorner's truck. First one cop fired. The other cops didn't stop him, they joined him.

That was reckless decision making. What it expressed was a greater concern for the safety and welfare of the Police Captain than for the general public.

You point to problems, and yes there are problems, but I'm not the enemy of police. They need to stop treating society as though we're the enemy.

And cops should be building relationships with the community

Forum List

Back