Rest in peace, idiot.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.
Him and his wife too stupid to realize they're being controlled like puppets.
Something bad happened to you, so everyone in America has to give up rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

James Brady took a bullet for President Reagan. He was a brave man....RIP

Not intentionally unlike the Secret Service agent who did. However Brady was an honorable man who did his job well till that fateful day. The fact that he and his wife adopted the anti gun attitude is very understandable. They had to hate something and hating a mental patient just doesn't cut it.

No class...let his body get cold before you spew your hate. Teapers are disgusting people...let the man RIP for a day or two.

James Brady died today.
The government used his tragedy to be a poster boy against Constitutional rights.

Rest in peace, idiot.

If only you would meet the same fate, you miserable pig.

Not intentionally unlike the Secret Service agent who did. However Brady was an honorable man who did his job well till that fateful day. The fact that he and his wife adopted the anti gun attitude is very understandable. They had to hate something and hating a mental patient just doesn't cut it.
That ^^^^^

No class...let his body get cold before you spew your hate. Teapers are disgusting people...let the man RIP for a day or two.

Like how you let Israelis have one day after being murdered by terrorists?

I challenge you to find proof that I have showed nothing more than unconditional support for Israel. I challenge you to provide a quote where I have shown nothing more than disdain for killer muslims.

Of course you can't, you are a teaper incapable of honest debate.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

No need to be so low classed, you should be negged for this one. In fact, NEGGED.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

There is already a thread on Brady, this is disrespectful to say the least IMO. YOU are doing almost the EXACT thing you accuse him of, instead you are using his death to make some sort of statement. :doubt:

He just happened to be in the same area, unless you are stating he jumped in front of Reagan to save his life? That's taking a bullet for someone. He was a good man in my estimation, he did not take a bullet for Reagan.

CaféAuLait;9569612 said:

He just happened to be in the same area, unless you are stating he jumped in front of Reagan to save his life? That's taking a bullet for someone. He was a good man in my estimation, he did not take a bullet for Reagan.

He was a good man who sadly was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.
The thread title is rather callous but after reading the post I can understand where the OP is coming from.

James Brady died today.

Rest in peace, idiot.

And what Constitutional "rights" did anybody give up?

brave man.., BULLSHIT !!! THAT bullet never come close to Reagan, it WAS for him too bad it was not better centered, or we wouldn't have had to put up with you leftards whining for the past 28 years. ..........., oooops make that 33 years ! :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back