NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio Asks All Private Employers to Impose Vaccine Mandates 'Immediately'

True, but you missed my point.

Not so long ago they had to call you if they wanted to give your kid an aspirin. Now they're vaccinating kids without parent's consent?
No one is
"vaccinating without consent". You can always homeschool.

I would invite Di Blasio to kiss my white ass.

I have friends who are business owners in New York City. They're already looking at contingency plans for relocation.

I've got a friend who owns a pretty popular pizza joint in midtown. If enough of his employees choose to get vaccinated, they'll be the ones running the restaurant. But if he can't get enough vaccinated people to run the restaurant he'll have two options: he could move; probably out to Long Island somewhere, or he could close up shop. The former would save him some money, as operating on Long Island would cost far less than near Times Square, but he also would have only a fraction of the traffic coming through the doors. His other option is closing his doors and retiring. He's only 52 and he's in a position where he could retire comfortably, but he loves going to work, so who knows?

He won't enforce a vaccine mandate on his employees, though...

Doesn't matter... Look at a recent ruling..

"If the executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the legislative branch to make laws, two of the three powers conferred by our Constitution would be in the same hands," he wrote. "If human nature and history teach anything, it is that civil liberties face grave risks when governments proclaim indefinite states of emergency."

DeBlasio is acting as a legislative body, which he is not. The states right to make laws in in the hands of the state legislature, not this moron DeBlasio.
It does matter, no matter what you think of the recent ruling it does not cover this mandate.

It may be stricken. That I do not disagree. The question raised was to the court already ruling here. The point I made was that was untrue - the courts have not ruled on a state or city taking this action. I too think that it may be stricken because none of these mandates were passed through the legislature - a process that can be completed very fast if there is an emergency. The court, however, has simply not addressed a case like this yet.

He asks,,,, theree is no mandate the companies do not have to comply. If you are pissed about this put the blame wher t belongs.....on the private companies
Agreed. Many private employers are also run by Dems, particularly in the HR department which normally makes such mandates. But they do use the "pending need to comply with the forthcoming mandate," issued by some tyrannical Dem, to help justify their rationale for imposing arguably-ineffective vaccines on people against their free will, many of whom already had COVID.

When they do this proactively, before it is even required by law, the blame lies solely with the private employer. So does all of the associated liability, since the employer's mandate is not actually compelled by law.

Regards,
Jim

Another dictator thumped in the head

And now the court have ruled on it.

This is actually pretty heartening though it is not all that surprising as it was never actually passed as a law. I would like to see a case of actual legislation on this hit the SCOTUS.

No one is
"vaccinating without consent". You can always homeschool.
I see your allergic to FACTS still... The school has admitted to giving pizza for the kids to have a shot. They even gave the kids vaccination cards while telling them to not tell their parents... This is a clear violation of law concerning juveniles.

It does matter, no matter what you think of the recent ruling it does not cover this mandate.

It may be stricken. That I do not disagree. The question raised was to the court already ruling here. The point I made was that was untrue - the courts have not ruled on a state or city taking this action. I too think that it may be stricken because none of these mandates were passed through the legislature - a process that can be completed very fast if there is an emergency. The court, however, has simply not addressed a case like this yet.
LOL.. Hide and watch... Deblasio is not the state legislature. He has NO AUTHROITY to make this mandate which violates the US Constitution and personal sovereignty over one's body.

Why do you morons think you can take away natural rights of a sovereign citizen?

LOL.. Hide and watch... Deblasio is not the state legislature. He has NO AUTHROITY to make this mandate which violates the US Constitution and personal sovereignty over one's body.

Why do you morons think you can take away natural rights of a sovereign citizen?
None of this reflects anything I have said. Try again.

Forum List

Back