NY Times Reporting Intel Warned Biden Afghanistan Would Collapse Quickly. It Was Ignored.

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
When the New York Times turns against Biden you know the gig is up. Per the story Biden and his team were warned Afghanistan would quickly collapse and the Afghan military could not hold the Capital, much less the Country. Those warnings were ignored. I find it fascinating that the media is turning against Biden so strongly and so soon. It was a nice honeymoon while it lasted.

When the New York Times turns against Biden you know the gig is up. Per the story Biden and his team were warned Afghanistan would quickly collapse and the Afghan military could not hold the Capital, much less the Country. Those warnings were ignored. I find it fascinating that the media is turning against Biden so strongly and so soon. It was a nice honeymoon while it lasted.

They told that to baby bush when he started this unnecessary longest war

but how cute you care about what the times says

They told that to baby bush when he started this unnecessary longest war

but how cute you care about what the times says
Biden is president. Enough of you have been smirking and mocking for 7 months, you should remember that his decisions are his responsibility. Every image you see of the horrors that will happen in the next weeks are all on HIM and on those who installed him in that office. IF the cause is incompetence then he deserves all the blame, personally but I still think what we are seeing is the execution of a plan whose goal we aren't privy to, yet.

Biden is president. Enough of you have been smirking and mocking for 7 months, you should remember that his decisions are his responsibility. Every image you see of the horrors that will happen in the next weeks are all on HIM and on those who installed him in that office. IF the cause is incompetence then he deserves all the blame, personally but I still think what we are seeing is the execution of a plan whose goal we aren't privy to, yet.
I agree. I think there is more going on than we know. I bet the ccp is involved.

The Afghan army and government the Soviet Union left behind lasted over 3-yrs.

The Afghan army and government the USA left behind lasted barely 1 month.

This is a nugget everyone needs to hoist onboard. It is bolded and underlined for a reason.

Funny that Biden's puppeteers so wanted to pull out of Afghanistan for the 9/11 anniversary because they thought it would be a huge political PR win. They were so focused on the politics they completely ignored the intel and the generals and went ahead only to see it blow up in their face.

If it wasn't so tragic with the outcome it would almost be funny.

Funny that Biden's puppeteers so wanted to pull out of Afghanistan for the 9/11 anniversary because they thought it would be a huge political PR win. They were so focused on the politics they completely ignored the intel and the generals and went ahead only to see it blow up in their face.

If it wasn't so tragic with the outcome it would almost be funny.
Biden's surrender is going to get thousands of innocent people killed, and millions subjugated by barbarians.

Forum List

Back