NY Times admits it was wrong about Trump/Russia collusion

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

Time for all you libs on here to admit the same. That it was a hoax cooked up by Hillary Clinton cause she couldn't handle losing to Trump and you all bought it. That in your rage, anger and TDS you surrendered all common sense and morals and have allowed this nation to descend into the state it is cause Orange Man Bad

Time for all you libs on here to admit the same. That it was a hoax cooked up by Hillary Clinton cause she couldn't handle losing to Trump and you all bought it. That in your rage, anger and TDS you surrendered all common sense and morals and have allowed this nation to descend into the state it is cause Orange Man Bad

DUH!

The libs here won't say Hanes until Nancy Pelosi tells them they can say Hanes. :laughing0301:

I heard it through the grapevine that Nancy's power-mongering days are numbered. :muahaha:

Will they be giving back the Pulitzer?

Will the Pulitzer committee strike the award?

No...nothing REAL...involving REAL consequences will happen...as is standard for one side...so...fap..fap fap fap.....fap fap.

I think Sean Hannity wins the Told You So prize.

The libs here won't say Hanes until Nancy Pelosi tells them they can say Hanes. :laughing0301:

I heard it through the grapevine that Nancy's power-mongering days are numbered. :muahaha:
Pelosi is not anywhere close to being in trouble.

However, some aspects of the dossier have been corroborated,[8] namely that Putin and Russia actively favored Trump over Clinton,[9] and that many Trump campaign officials and associates had multiple secret contacts with Russians.[10][11]

What did the NYTimes say about Trump's campaign's collaboration with Russia that has you so indignant?

Last edited:
It's a good start for the NYT to return to its former prestige as an organization that provided breaking news and thoughtful commentary instead of just another propaganda machine for the Democrat Party. But it's just a start.

She and the NYT commentary did acknowledge that they misjudged who we Patriots are, and they did admit they fell hook, line and sinker for a 100% fabricated smear attack on President Trump.

But they stopped short of saying Donald Trump isn't the scumbag blowhard as they portrayed him. They ignored that he was/is so popular with Patriots because he actually accomplished great things for them including a great economy/rising incomes and wealth in all demographics, confidence in possibilities for the future, a return to common sense government and values, international prestige, and hope that peace in our time could be possible. All the things the Democrats and old guard Republicans said couldn't be done.

The Democrats and old guard Republicans still resent, even hate him for that.

I know.
She is one smart cookie and will create a national or international emergency to divert attention.
She lost the NYTimes yesterday, and all her 9,999 lies per quarter won't get them back. Others will follow the NYT Reporters who are bravely apologizing to us supporters of Donald Trump for their untoward accusation pursuits.

My guess is that the straw that broke the camel's back was the report that noticed her family's good luck on the stock market coincided with legislation she pushed to the hour and was furnished in the past week by Judicial Watch as I recollect. Thank heaven for Tom Fitton and his perseverance under direct fire of the most perniciously secretive House Speaker this nation has ever had. Smart? No doubt about it. However, other independent insider information sources may show the crimes for which another famous Democrat lady spent jail time for. This House Speaker's insider trading crimes go back for at least a decade. You can run, but you can't hide from the money trails that are little by little being confirmed legally and at tremendous cost. Below is only one example, and not other offenses.

She lost the NYTimes yesterday, and all her 9,999 lies per quarter won't get them back. Others will follow the NYT Reporters who are bravely apologizing to us supporters of Donald Trump for their untoward accusation pursuits.

My guess is that the straw that broke the camel's back was the report that noticed her family's good luck on the stock market coincided with legislation she pushed to the hour and was furnished in the past week by Judicial Watch as I recollect. Thank heaven for Tom Fitton and his perseverance under direct fire of the most perniciously secretive House Speaker this nation has ever had. Smart? No doubt about it. However, other independent insider information sources may show the crimes for which another famous Democrat lady spent jail time for. This House Speaker's insider trading crimes go back for at least a decade. You can run, but you can't hide from the money trails that are little by little being confirmed legally and at tremendous cost. Below is only one example, and not other offenses.

The sad fact is that everyone knew about this "lucky" streak since she entered congress.

The sad fact is that everyone knew about this "lucky" streak since she entered congress.
The cheery fact is that goodness ultimately defeats badness. :thup: Here's where the Speaker's minions did the most damage, for which there is going to be an alteration of future behaviors of House Speakers and repairing the system that has taken the Marxists a decade to damage:

The cheery fact is that goodness ultimately defeats badness. :thup: Here's where the Speaker's minions did the most damage, for which there is going to be an alteration of future behaviors of House Speakers and repairing the system that has taken the Marxists a decade to damage:

The Liberal media must know something about the economy that they're not telling us.
If Pelosi is in trouble, the economy must be heading towards the shitter.

I didn't know until after the first week of the fake impeachment the House Speaker initiated five years ago. I didn't have proof, though. The impeachments were set up for the "next time" a Republican won the Presidency. The Pendulum swings back harder when over-extended. 👼

The Liberal media must know something about the economy that they're not telling us.
If Pelosi is in trouble, the economy must be heading towards the shitter.
Checking those details of research showing definite swing state mischief could change our nation's current thundering inflation if the wrongs of the 2020 falsified election from hail becomes a probity. And since I haven't seen the details President Trump has seen, I don't assume to know if the vote thefts will result in a resignation or a fight to the bitter end. I'm so not clairvoyant.

Checking those details of research showing definite swing state mischief could change our nation's current thundering inflation if the wrongs of the 2020 falsified election from hail becomes a probity. And since I haven't seen the details President Trump has seen, I don't assume to know if the vote thefts will result in a resignation or a fight to the bitter end. I'm so not clairvoyant.
I get apprehensive when CNN and MSNBC turn on a Democrat.
They could, of course, be doing it to get back to their usual dismal ratings as opposed to almost no one currently watching.

Forum List

Back