NY Times admits it was wrong about Trump/Russia collusion

the Russians are the terrorists DUH, the way they destroy places totally and attack civilians in every way possible
Are you writing this shit from the USA? If one starts writing about all the murders committed by the United States around the world only after World War II, there won't be enough ink.

Would have been OK if W hadn't been a total catastrophe for the planet and an idiot to boot... As usual the Democrats care about the country and the Republicans care about their lying cheating stealing savage capitalist and total BS covert crap send in the 82nd airborne and everything else foreign policy, greedy idiot, fool the rubes party ...... ......lol... change the god damn channel
Meanwhile the planet is A-ok except for man poisoning it with cancer causing chemical's in which he is using more and more and more to control weed's and under brush, but you don't hear nothing but cricket's out of these so called climate worry monkey's about putting a stop to that catastrophe.

Trumps Acting AG appointed the special counsel.

Not Clinton.

Time for all you libs on here to admit the same. That it was a hoax cooked up by Hillary Clinton cause she couldn't handle losing to Trump and you all bought it. That in your rage, anger and TDS you surrendered all common sense and morals and have allowed this nation to descend into the state it is cause Orange Man Bad

Give us a link! You take the word of Madie Hale, unreal.

Time for all you libs on here to admit the same. That it was a hoax cooked up by Hillary Clinton cause she couldn't handle losing to Trump and you all bought it. That in your rage, anger and TDS you surrendered all common sense and morals and have allowed this nation to descend into the state it is cause Orange Man Bad

Interesting. I despised Trump. But it was during his term that I began to realize he really was under a loosely coordinated attack by exaggerating and lying enemies in the form of Democrats and news and political media.

During those years I began to notice some of his policies were best for America when compared to the increasingly extremist positions advocated by the Democrats.

As someone who mostly voted for moderate Democrats over the years, discovering I have more in common with someone I still don't like than his political opponents is an eye opener.

A meme!
How mature!

1660478972741.jpeg

Meanwhile the planet is A-ok except for man poisoning it with cancer causing chemical's in which he is using more and more and more to control weed's and under brush, but you don't hear nothing but cricket's out of these so called climate worry monkey's about putting a stop to that catastrophe.
Its the republicans planet too ya know!!

There is a glimmer of truth in that. To keep their jobs they may feel they have to toe the 'company line' or otherwise agree with their colleagues even when in their heart they know it is a tissue of lies. Those in the mainstream media have to follow orders to keep their jobs much the same as those in the scientific community or education or even in government these days. Contrary opinions or inconvenient facts are often not allowed at all.
I think the influence of AP (Associated Press) is overlooked. The leader in news dissemination also provides the AP Stylebook that is widely used in mainstream news journalism as the guide for news media.

I read about a recent update to the AP Stylebook that contained radical advice to news journalists. It used the terminology of queer crusaders and told journalists to not attempt to balance trans news with biological fact or conventional ideas.

I think the influence of AP (Associated Press) is overlooked. The leader in news dissemination also provides the AP Stylebook that is widely used in mainstream news journalism as the guide for news media.

I read about a recent update to the AP Stylebook that contained radical advice to news journalists. It used the terminology of queer crusaders and told journalists to not attempt to balance trans news with biological fact or conventional ideas.
This is true. I don't know if it is from the AP or press releases or what, but it is obvious they are all using the same source. If one uses the term 'gravitas' they ALL use the term 'gravitas' at the same time. They all use the phrase 'existential threat' at the same time whether in a straight news story or in talking head commentary. "Threat to our democracy' or 'assault on our Constitution' will be universal throughout media coverage. So they all are getting their 'marching orders' from somewhere.

And because the media is pretty much universally populated with leftists now, most media reporting/commentary is with that slant. There is no code of ethics anymore. I have a good friend in the media who I will not name but this person agreed that they intentionally make sure that if anything is said positive about Biden, they include something negative about Trump. If they must report something negative about Biden they still report something 'worse' about Trump and/or organize the story so the negative about Biden is obscured by other stuff. Reports of unusual weather pretty much must include something about climate change. And so forth.

But perhaps sooner or later their sense of ethics or personal sense of honor gets the best of them and they feel compelled to report the truth about something. So I am encouraged when a national newspaper like the NY Times will admit they pushed a totally fraudulent story however snarky and tepid the acknowledgment.

Interesting. I despised Trump. But it was during his term that I began to realize he really was under a loosely coordinated attack by exaggerating and lying enemies in the form of Democrats and news and political media.

During those years I began to notice some of his policies were best for America when compared to the increasingly extremist positions advocated by the Democrats.

As someone who mostly voted for moderate Democrats over the years, discovering I have more in common with someone I still don't like than his political opponents is an eye opener.
When the truth hits hard, it definitely is an eye opener.

This is true. I don't know if it is from the AP or press releases or what, but it is obvious they are all using the same source. If one uses the term 'gravitas' they ALL use the term 'gravitas' at the same time. They all use the phrase 'existential threat' at the same time whether in a straight news story or in talking head commentary. "Threat to our democracy' or 'assault on our Constitution' will be universal throughout media coverage. So they all are getting their 'marching orders' from somewhere.

And because the media is pretty much universally populated with leftists now, most media reporting/commentary is with that slant. There is no code of ethics anymore. I have a good friend in the media who I will not name but this person agreed that they intentionally make sure that if anything is said positive about Biden, they include something negative about Trump. If they must report something negative about Biden they still report something 'worse' about Trump and/or organize the story so the negative about Biden is obscured by other stuff. Reports of unusual weather pretty much must include something about climate change. And so forth.

But perhaps sooner or later their sense of ethics or personal sense of honor gets the best of them and they feel compelled to report the truth about something. So I am encouraged when a national newspaper like the NY Times will admit they pushed a totally fraudulent story however snarky and tepid the acknowledgment.
Yep, a kindergartener can read this stuff, so it's really pathetic what the left has engaged in, otherwise like no one can see right through the crap.

Forum List

Back