NY Gov Cuomo on TV again today spreading panic.

This clown is on TV every day doing nothing but instilling panic in the public. If you believe him we are all doomed.

Fucking moron.

Watch live: New York Gov. Cuomo holds a press conference on the coronavirus outbreak

Cuomo has that feet-flat-on-the-ground, tell-it-like-it-is, New York demeanor that I really appreciate. It's so refreshing after the years of "everybody pray," "everything is really rosy," "you look so purty in that dress" garbage that the republicans spit out in place of the real deal. He even said that if anyone has a beef, address it to him. Finally. Real leadership.

Oh good, Mr. Charisma is mugging for the camera again.

AMERICA IS SAVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is Cuomo always sitting for his press conferences, and why does he need so many teleprompters?

Cuomo is asking for people in the medical field who are retired to consider coming back to help saving he not mandating it, but then commented that it could be within his power to do so...will be interesting to see if the MSM picks up on Cuomo's subtle comment because we all know if TRUMP made such a comment the MSM would be all over him over it.

Good Lord, how many times is this clown going to whine about his daughter?

We don't care, asshat.

I'm watching Cuomo now. He is doing a wonderful job. He's got facts. He's got figures. He knows how to talk about the particulars and brings up interesting points. He currently is talking about restarting the economy. He's a thinker. He doesn't just skip over anything. Now he's talking about the human aspects of isolation and getting time with his daughter. I like this guy! He just said something like "Socially isolated, spiritually connected."

This clown is on TV every day doing nothing but instilling panic in the public. If you believe him we are all doomed.

Fucking moron.

Watch live: New York Gov. Cuomo holds a press conference on the coronavirus outbreak

That's funny - I saw most of his comments this morning and IMHO he has a very calming demeanor. He reassured everyone that the subways and buses would continue running. He wisely advised college kids to skip spring break.

He scares you WHY? ... Because he's a Democrat?

BTW, his daughter Michaela - Senior in college - is f'n gorgeous.

4f862bc34c67546b2d0bc206f32cfd7c.jpg

I would agree. I don't know a lot about Cuomo but I saw his press conference earlier today and I thought he was displaying a lot of calm and common sense. He was even reminding people that the virus is not a death sentence and how the state will be planning for the pivot point of when to try to return to some normality for their economy and life. I thought it was a good press conference personally.

Cuomo blames Trump for lack of federal mandates, but refuses to comply with federal shelter-in-place guidelines. Plus, he wants everyone to be tested in order to create a shortage of test kits. :ahole-1:

He is following WHO guidelines, the WH didn't provide tests... Shelter in place for a city the size of New York... How are the supposed to eat?

He is doing a good job in very bad conditions. He could do with support and things he actually asks for. GOP are too busy trying to extract as much money as they can for Corporations out of this crisis...

He has to have the most drably voice ever.

He looks and sounds remarkably like Frank Slade (Al Pacino) in SCENT OF A WOMAN.

He got real preachy this morning. Is he hoping to be drafted at the Democrat convention?

Cuomo is so brilliant that he told New Yorkers to leave. They weren't wanted in his State. Then accused Florida of stealing the taxpayers.

He has to have the most drably voice ever.

He looks and sounds remarkably like Frank Slade (Al Pacino) in SCENT OF A WOMAN.

He got real preachy this morning. Is he hoping to be drafted at the Democrat convention?
How many times did he talk about his daughter and what she was doing...................that shit is riveting.

Forum List

Back