Victory.........and it will be Won...as always.

Should we IGNORE the Fear Mongering of the Media and Polticians.

• Total voters

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
May 17, 2013
Victory...........Over this Virus will be Won by the United States and the World...........The current MEDIA HYPE IS TO CREATE FEAR...................We do not LIVE IN FEAR........We fight an Invisible enemy.........and WE WILL WIN......

There will be casualties..........Same as the Asian Flu......Hong Kong Flu.....viruses that killed over 100,000 Americans and over a Million worldwide Each.............But because we DIDN'T HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA...........The Panic didn't set in and cause INSANITY all over the planet.............

Reject this Insanity from the Media........do your part to stay safe...........and REJECT FEAR MONGERING FROM the Politicians and their MOUTH PIECE MEDIA.........

As in the past.............WE WILL DEFEAT THIS VIRUS........

FYI.......A Vaccine is already being tested in Seattle and another in Texas.......Israel the same.......STOP THIS NONSENSE GOING ON NOW.............Stay away from crowds......and END THIS .MESS.

Victory...........Over this Virus will be Won by the United States and the World...........The current MEDIA HYPE IS TO CREATE FEAR...................We do not LIVE IN FEAR........We fight an Invisible enemy.........and WE WILL WIN......

There will be casualties..........Same as the Asian Flu......Hong Kong Flu.....viruses that killed over 100,000 Americans and over a Million worldwide Each.............But because we DIDN'T HAVE SOCIAL MEDIA...........The Panic didn't set in and cause INSANITY all over the planet.............

Reject this Insanity from the Media........do your part to stay safe...........and REJECT FEAR MONGERING FROM the Politicians and their MOUTH PIECE MEDIA.........

FYI.......A Vaccine is already being tested in Seattle and another in Texas.......Israel the same.......STOP THIS NONSENSE GOING ON NOW.............Stay away from crowds......and END THIS .MESS.

Yes, you should ignore the media and the politicians and you should get together in groups of at least 1000 and hug and kiss each other all day long.

Let us know how it works out for you.

WHO......Bird Flu ..........saying 5 million to 150 million could die......Did we destroy the world's economy back then.........DID WE? How many died as this guy is saying 150 million could die.??

Yes, you should ignore the media and the politicians and you should get together in groups of at least 1000 and hug and kiss each other all day long.

You are part of the problem in this country...........Every single day.........

You are with those who promote FEAR..........ANXIETY.......It is people like you all over the world that have caused runs on everything...........Mass Hysteria and Fear................

The people need to do their part to defeat this.......What I said from the beginning.......and here is the first LUNATIC FRINGE........ticked because I said stop listening to these MORONS in the Media.....

Yeah.I said Morons...........grow a dang set and STOP PANICING..

Did the WHO GUY from the Bird Flu SCARE YOU..........150 MILLION PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE...............

We didn't listen to the DUMB ASS and destroy the economy of the World now did we.........I've already stated the world lost a MILLION PEOPLE in 2 times and gave their names ........

That MAY and very well could happen this time.........But we and the WORLD will SURVIVE THIS.....and there is no need to KEEP SPREADING PANIC.

You are with those who promote FEAR..........ANXIETY.......It is people like you all over the world that have caused runs on everything...........Mass Hysteria and Fear................

The people need to do their part to defeat this.......What I said from the beginning.......and here is the first LUNATIC FRINGE........ticked because I said stop listening to these MORONS in the Media.....

Did the WHO GUY from the Bird Flu SCARE YOU..........150 MILLION PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE...............

We didn't listen to the DUMB ASS and destroy the economy of the World now did we.........I've already stated the world lost a MILLION PEOPLE in 2 times and gave their names ........

That MAY and very well could happen this time.........But we and the WORLD will SURVIVE THIS.....and there is no need to KEEP SPREADING PANIC.

That was one hell of a rant!

Well done!

Complete and total nonsense like most of your rants, but well done none the less.

That was one hell of a rant!

Well done!

Complete and total nonsense like most of your rants, but well done none the less.
You are the problem.........Not us......Your side continues to HYPE this to hell and back.......causing mass panic............

The Media is irresponsible.......and so are you............We have faced this before....and we will face this again.

I suggest you stop your TDS rants and grow the Fuck up.......

Are hard times coming........Yup...........But listening to TDS fruitcakes like you only make it worse.....

Pony the Fuck Up Jar Head.

1) C-19 is far more contagious than the flu.

2) C-19 is far more lethal than the flu.

3) There is no vaccine, and there won't be for at least a year. Probably a year and a half.

4) We have no idea how far and wide C-19 has spread, since very, very little testing has been done and can't be done.

That is why we have to take far greater precautions against C-19 than with the flu.

You are parroting talking points that were obsolete two months ago.

This panic is not justified.....

Oddly, those supposedly "selfish" kids in Florida are actually doing the right thing for their health. They're out getting sunshine Vitamin D!!

We humans are exposed to viruses throughout the year but they remain dormant when sunshine vitamin D blood levels are within a normal range. Viral disease erupts when vitamin D blood levels decline. Which is why wintertime infectious disease travels faster than people travel. So do yourself a favor and go out and get some sun. If you can't get at least 20-30 minutes a day, then supplement with Vitamin D.

98c0d0a2961084714ae8692702c5e3a0.jpg

This panic is not justified.....

Oddly, those supposedly "selfish" kids in Florida are actually doing the right thing for their health. They're out getting sunshine Vitamin D!!

We humans are exposed to viruses throughout the year but they remain dormant when sunshine vitamin D blood levels are within a normal range. Viral disease erupts when vitamin D blood levels decline. Which is why wintertime infectious disease travels faster than people travel. So do yourself a favor and go out and get some sun. If you can't get at least 20-30 minutes a day, then supplement with Vitamin D.

This is incredibly irresponsible advice.

It is a good idea to get some outdoor exercise, but it is critical to maintain social distance. A "healthy" kid can be a carrier who infects their parents or grandparents or someone with a suppressed immune system.

You are the problem.........Not us......Your side continues to HYPE this to hell and back.......causing mass panic............

The Media is irresponsible.......and so are you............We have faced this before....and we will face this again.

Are hard times coming........Yup...........But listening to TDS fruitcakes like you only make it worse.....

Can you give a few example of what you are talking about in reference to my postings?

What hype have I posted?

What "fear mongering" have I posted?

Should be an easy thing since I am such a problem.

1) C-19 is far more contagious than the flu.

2) C-19 is far more lethal than the flu.

3) There is no vaccine, and there won't be for at least a year. Probably a year and a half.

4) We have no idea how far and wide C-19 has spread, since very, very little testing has been done and can't be done.

That is why we have to take far greater precautions against C-19 than with the flu.

You are parroting talking points that were obsolete two months ago.

Here is the difference..............They are calmly discussing this virus...........You are FEAR MONGERING.........and that is what we don't need.

Give them the information, take precautions............and fight it to wherever it goes.......

You are not helping this country by this continued.............PUSHING PANIC AND FEAR.

You sir...........ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.....Just like the Gator who likes to golf.

The media has always been the real enemy. Until we deal with them politics doesn’t matter.

Can you give a few example of what you are talking about in reference to my postings?

What hype have I posted?

What hype have I posted?

Your first post in this thread................You going Postal........HOW DARE YOU MINIMIZE THIS..

I never minimized anything.........can this thing kill you .........yup..........does it help to panic.........NOPE.

So stop with the dang panicing...........listen to the advice........WASH YOUR DAMNED HANDS....and stop the spread................Don't encourage hording.......

And we WILL GET THROUGH THIS..........Stop waiting and looking to YELL ........WE HAVE ANOTHER 50 KIA'S in the War against this virus......................That is PATHETIC..................

Ignoring the words of others is when you realize you might be ignoring a lone voice in that crowd that is telling you that you are heading for a cliff...

Read multiple sources and use your damn brain to figure out which is the truth and which is a lie!

Truth:

China Government did everything to hide the Pandemic that started in their country!

Lie:

Trump did very little to prevent the spread!

Truth:

The World was caught off guard!

Lie:

China Government did everything to prevent the spread of the virus.

Truth:

China did everything to hamper the WHO investigation into the virus so it could prep the World.

Lie:

The CDC is the failure of why we have the Virus here!

In the end many Chinese Government apologists will lie and distort facts by claiming China is not at fault for the Pandemic but when reports are coming out that China allowed possible infected people to travel, well the reality is China caused all this and why?

1957-1958 Pandemic (H2N2 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

n February 1957, a new influenza A (H2N2) virus emerged in East Asia, triggering a pandemic (“Asian Flu”). This H2N2 virus was comprised of three different genes from an H2N2 virus that originated from an avian influenza A virus, including the H2 hemagglutinin and the N2 neuraminidase genes. It was first reported in Singapore in February 1957, Hong Kong in April 1957, and in coastal cities in the United States in summer 1957. The estimated number of deaths was 1.1 million worldwide and 116,000 in the United States.

Forum List

Back