Nurses Die, Doctors Fall Sick and Panic Rises on Virus Front Lines

As always, the first responders and the medical people on the front-lines bear the brunt of the disease..I believe this to be a sombre peek into the future for most metro areas..and many rural medical centers as well. Some areas will get off relatively unscathed--those that are taking it seriously right now--but we are already running out of both trained personnel and supplies--and it is still early days.
I see many on the Right almost gleeful at the situation that NYC or LA are in right now..not having the brains to connect the dots and realize that it is just a matter of time before the Red states find that their rural areas are aflame..and there is no water left to put out the fire. I see posts here where idiots blame ventilators for deaths, rather than the disease--ignoring that the patient was put on the ventilator because they were dying in the first place. I see wacky conspiracy threads blaming the Chinese, the Russians and, above all, the left! To me, it's all just whistling past the graveyard--one month from now, hundreds of thousands will be dead. Most of the dead will be over 60...some will not. But I think it's clear that a disproportionate number will be in the medical field--thus reducing our ability to respond effectively.

Like generals steadying their troops before battle, hospital supervisors in New York have had to rally, cajole and sometimes threaten workers.
“Our health care systems are at war with a pandemic virus,” Craig R. Smith, the surgeon-in-chief at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, wrote in an email to staff on March 16, the day after New York City shut down its school system to contain the virus. “You are expected to keep fighting with whatever weapons you’re capable of working.”
“Sick is relative,” he wrote, adding that workers would not even be tested for the virus unless they were “unequivocally exposed and symptomatic to the point of needing admission to the hospital.”
“That means you come to work,” he wrote. “Period.”

Arriving to work each day, doctors and nurses are met with confusion and chaos.
At a branch of the Montefiore hospital system in the Bronx, nurses wear their winter coats in an unheated tent set up to triage patients with symptoms, while at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, patients are sometimes dying before they can be moved into beds.
The inviolable rules that once gave a sense of rhythm and harmony to even the busiest emergency rooms have in some cases been cast aside. Few things have caused more anxiety than shifting protocols meant to preserve a dwindling supply of protective gear.
When the pandemic first hit New York, medical workers changed gowns and masks each time they visited an infected patient. Then, they were told to keep their protective gear on until the end of their shift. As supplies became even more scarce, one doctor working on an intensive care unit said he was asked to turn in his mask and face shield at the end of his shift to be sterilized for future use. Others are being told to store their masks in a paper bag between shifts.
“It puts us in danger, it puts our patients in danger. I can’t believe in the United States that’s what’s happening,” said Kelley Cabrera, an emergency room nurse at Jacobi Medical Center.
An emergency room doctor at Long Island Jewish Medical Center put it more bluntly: “It’s literally, wash your hands a lot, cross your fingers, pray.”

Doctors and nurses fear they could be transmitting the virus to their patients, compounding the crisis by transforming hospitals into incubators for the virus.

I am going to take you to task over what you wrote because it seem you believe the right is the only side writing shit threads and responses when your own fucking side is doing the damn same thing!

You care to explain why the Mayor of New York as of mid-February was spreading information that was wrong and is somewhat the cause of the Pandemic that has gripped the City?

Also why shouldn't someone blame China Government for their lying and covering up the details of the virus while allowing the infected to get on flights and ships and transmit the virus around the World?

Are you saying they do not hold any Responsibility but Trump holds it all?

If so then what the fuck have you been smoking?

Before you even respond you better know I have links with timelines that will point to Mayor Bill de Blasio own words and him lecturing the people of New York and telling them to go out and live their lives, so when the Mayor of Pandemic epicentre does what he did, well he owns the responsibility of killing his own Residents of his City and not even Trump or China can be blamed for his words and actions!

So get your damn facts straight before telling the other side who should be blamed because if Trump and the right are to blame then so are you, the left and Bill de Blasio!
Another idiot heard from..first, there is no 'my side' at work here...and no blame game going on...i note with amusement that you did not address the main thrust of the post at all..you know, the medical people at risk?

Your post is indeed proof of what i was referring to...knee-jerk BS and off-topic ranting..
huh? you said in the very first paragraph -I see many on the Right almost gleeful at the situation that NYC or LA are in right now.

dude, you need new drugs.
Many is not all..sorry for your butthurt. Almost gleeful is not jumping up and down for joy. Learn to read--and parse exact meaning. Perhaps if it galls you so much you are one of them? I dunno..but i have read many..yes many, posts here on this forum where you can see the satisfaction just ooze out--those Blue states are getting just what they deserve, is the unspoken..and sometimes spoken..subtext.

No, I'm not going to bother hunting them up and posting them.,.since my past interatcions with you have shown me that proof makes no difference with you and changes nothing.

As for better drugs....thanx for the offer..but I'm OK.

Please provide exact link where I have been happy about the deaths of anyone?

Remember you said I was one of them, so get to it and I can link those like Tommy Taint wishing for the death of Conservatives and some on the left wishing Conservatives get Coronavirus and die, so what do you say about those posters on your side?

Let me guess they are true Patriots?

Awww, de Blasio shouldn't close down an entire city on three suspected cases and yet Trump sat on his ass according to you!

You know, you imbecile, if you don't understand the argument, just read my posting as often as necessary for you to do so.

The basis for any public reaction to the upcoming pandemic was "data" - look it up. "Data" is being gathered in this case by "testing" - another term wooshing right over your pointy head. Testing was crucial to be done early, so as to catch cases early, so as to be able to direct resources to where they are needed, so as to issue appropriate warnings. The entity tasked with making sure testing was available was the Trump administration. No testing, no data, no basis for a public policy response.

Did that now sink in? Any more terms too complicated? And dots you need spotted?

I, for one, am done explaining things to this moron. Anyone?

Funny how I pointed out de Blasio did not care enough about first responders you provided one date of his misinformation.

Also how did the U.S. know the people in Washington State were infected with Coronavirus along with people in California back in January?
Yes DeBlasio hates first responders -- he is a bad person....perhaps he will be arrested for his lack of caring...

Now back to the point of the post.....do you feel the first responders are asking for too much??

Are they asking for too many ventilators and over exagerating the lack PPE they have as some plot to hurt Trump?
they lied about the number of ventilators they had. that implies they can't be trusted with anything there after. so, when people lie, it creates a distrust. And until numbers are where they exaggerated their needs, then yes, they are asking for more than they actually need, as played out so far by the inventory and actual numbers of infected.
So the nurses and doctors lied about ventilators?

Cool...

So you are saying if someone lies they cant be trusted? So why do you have this blind trust in Trump when he has lied far more than anyone else can imagine

As always, the first responders and the medical people on the front-lines bear the brunt of the disease..I believe this to be a sombre peek into the future for most metro areas..and many rural medical centers as well. Some areas will get off relatively unscathed--those that are taking it seriously right now--but we are already running out of both trained personnel and supplies--and it is still early days.
I see many on the Right almost gleeful at the situation that NYC or LA are in right now..not having the brains to connect the dots and realize that it is just a matter of time before the Red states find that their rural areas are aflame..and there is no water left to put out the fire. I see posts here where idiots blame ventilators for deaths, rather than the disease--ignoring that the patient was put on the ventilator because they were dying in the first place. I see wacky conspiracy threads blaming the Chinese, the Russians and, above all, the left! To me, it's all just whistling past the graveyard--one month from now, hundreds of thousands will be dead. Most of the dead will be over 60...some will not. But I think it's clear that a disproportionate number will be in the medical field--thus reducing our ability to respond effectively.

Like generals steadying their troops before battle, hospital supervisors in New York have had to rally, cajole and sometimes threaten workers.
“Our health care systems are at war with a pandemic virus,” Craig R. Smith, the surgeon-in-chief at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, wrote in an email to staff on March 16, the day after New York City shut down its school system to contain the virus. “You are expected to keep fighting with whatever weapons you’re capable of working.”
“Sick is relative,” he wrote, adding that workers would not even be tested for the virus unless they were “unequivocally exposed and symptomatic to the point of needing admission to the hospital.”

At a branch of the Montefiore hospital system in the Bronx, nurses wear their winter coats in an unheated tent set up to triage patients with symptoms, while at Elmhurst Hospital Center in Queens, patients are sometimes dying before they can be moved into beds.
The inviolable rules that once gave a sense of rhythm and harmony to even the busiest emergency rooms have in some cases been cast aside. Few things have caused more anxiety than shifting protocols meant to preserve a dwindling supply of protective gear.
When the pandemic first hit New York, medical workers changed gowns and masks each time they visited an infected patient. Then, they were told to keep their protective gear on until the end of their shift. As supplies became even more scarce, one doctor working on an intensive care unit said he was asked to turn in his mask and face shield at the end of his shift to be sterilized for future use. Others are being told to store their masks in a paper bag between shifts.
“It puts us in danger, it puts our patients in danger. I can’t believe in the United States that’s what’s happening,” said Kelley Cabrera, an emergency room nurse at Jacobi Medical Center.
An emergency room doctor at Long Island Jewish Medical Center put it more bluntly: “It’s literally, wash your hands a lot, cross your fingers, pray.”

Doctors and nurses fear they could be transmitting the virus to their patients, compounding the crisis by transforming hospitals into incubators for the virus.
No one is gleeful that liberals in deep blue cities are dying

no one wants that except maybe a very small handful of extreme partisans on BOTH sides

but we do reject the attempts to attack trump politically

and the more it happens the more we will respond
Fair enough...I would point out that no one, afaik, is tallying what political group the deceased belonged to--and that it is certain that a lot of right-leaning folks are also getting sick and dying.

As for Trump..I did not post this thread with him in mind at all--but since keeping him out of the conversation seems impossible...if he fucks up...he gets the blame. The real question is will you defend him beyond all reason? Even if he is clearly wrong..will you sell your ethics and credibility short in your vain effort to cloth the naked emperor?

Not really my issue...I have an opinion--but I think the path of the pandemic is pretty much set--the posturing from DC is becoming irrelevant--no matter the party.

And yet you agreed with every poster on the left that blamed Trump, so you did have him in mind and are lying as usual!

Will you blame de Blasio for his words?

Of course not but you will blame everyone on the right for Trump stupidity!
Nope..I blame Trump for Trump stupidity. I've posted four times now..I don't blame everyone on the Right...for anything, really. I despise you and your ilk..who knee-jerk to any perceived attack on your idol. As this thread illustrates plainly..you see attacks where none even exist..again, I defy you to find the word "Trump' anywhere in my op!

You see what you want to--and set up your straw men--why should i even begin to care about the mayor of NYC?? My op had nothing to do with anything but the situation that medical people find themselves in. Still..you've not addressed even one word to that...instead you set up some bullshit about Trump and de Blasio--and just run with it.

Yeah...I think conspiracy theories about China, Russia, Epstein, Clinton, and ventilators causing deaths to be the hallmark of stupid people. If you see yourself in there..well...it is what it is, right?
sure you blame the right. you said so in your first paragraph. you lie. you aren't worth anyone's time
Are you truly so stupid that "many of the Right" somehow equates to all of the Right?
it is self projection...

The reason so many of these sycophantic trumpers react the way they do is because for them -- if Obama were president -- the exact shit they accuse others of doing would be the exact same shit they ACTUALLY DO....

There is no such thing and nuance and context when it comes to their need to demonize others......but they would use all of the nuance, context and in most cases, outright lies to avoid accountability in themselves and especially accountability from their cult leader...
oh for fk sake. god damn with the orangemanbad shit over and over and over again. fk you all. your premise is in quicksand.

no one wants that except maybe a very small handful of extreme partisans on BOTH sides

Fair enough...I would point out that no one, afaik, is tallying what political group the deceased belonged to--and that it is certain that a lot of right-leaning folks are also getting sick and dying.

As for Trump..I did not post this thread with him in mind at all--but since keeping him out of the conversation seems impossible...if he fucks up...he gets the blame. The real question is will you defend him beyond all reason? Even if he is clearly wrong..will you sell your ethics and credibility short in your vain effort to cloth the naked emperor?

Not really my issue...I have an opinion--but I think the path of the pandemic is pretty much set--the posturing from DC is becoming irrelevant--no matter the party.

And yet you agreed with every poster on the left that blamed Trump, so you did have him in mind and are lying as usual!

Nope..I blame Trump for Trump stupidity. I've posted four times now..I don't blame everyone on the Right...for anything, really. I despise you and your ilk..who knee-jerk to any perceived attack on your idol. As this thread illustrates plainly..you see attacks where none even exist..again, I defy you to find the word "Trump' anywhere in my op!

You see what you want to--and set up your straw men--why should i even begin to care about the mayor of NYC?? My op had nothing to do with anything but the situation that medical people find themselves in. Still..you've not addressed even one word to that...instead you set up some bullshit about Trump and de Blasio--and just run with it.

Yeah...I think conspiracy theories about China, Russia, Epstein, Clinton, and ventilators causing deaths to be the hallmark of stupid people. If you see yourself in there..well...it is what it is, right?
sure you blame the right. you said so in your first paragraph. you lie. you aren't worth anyone's time
Are you truly so stupid that "many of the Right" somehow equates to all of the Right?

When it come to you it does mean everyone on the right.

Truth hurts but let be honest and you were caught lying until I pointed out you agree with the left on everything...

Awww, de Blasio shouldn't close down an entire city on three suspected cases and yet Trump sat on his ass according to you!

You know, you imbecile, if you don't understand the argument, just read my posting as often as necessary for you to do so.

The basis for any public reaction to the upcoming pandemic was "data" - look it up. "Data" is being gathered in this case by "testing" - another term wooshing right over your pointy head. Testing was crucial to be done early, so as to catch cases early, so as to be able to direct resources to where they are needed, so as to issue appropriate warnings. The entity tasked with making sure testing was available was the Trump administration. No testing, no data, no basis for a public policy response.

Did that now sink in? Any more terms too complicated? And dots you need spotted?

Funny how I pointed out de Blasio did not care enough about first responders you provided one date of his misinformation.

Also how did the U.S. know the people in Washington State were infected with Coronavirus along with people in California back in January?
Yes DeBlasio hates first responders -- he is a bad person....perhaps he will be arrested for his lack of caring...

Now back to the point of the post.....do you feel the first responders are asking for too much??

Are they asking for too many ventilators and over exagerating the lack PPE they have as some plot to hurt Trump?
they lied about the number of ventilators they had. that implies they can't be trusted with anything there after. so, when people lie, it creates a distrust. And until numbers are where they exaggerated their needs, then yes, they are asking for more than they actually need, as played out so far by the inventory and actual numbers of infected.

Cool...

So you are saying if someone lies they cant be trusted? So why do you have this blind trust in Trump when he has lied far more than anyone else can imagine
point to a lie he made. dude, I've challenged almost everyone of you and to date, still not one lie. so feel free to post one.

it is self projection...

The reason so many of these sycophantic trumpers react the way they do is because for them -- if Obama were president -- the exact shit they accuse others of doing would be the exact same shit they ACTUALLY DO....

There is no such thing and nuance and context when it comes to their need to demonize others......but they would use all of the nuance, context and in most cases, outright lies to avoid accountability in themselves and especially accountability from their cult leader...
oh for fk sake. god damn with the orangemanbad shit over and over and over again. fk you all. your premise is in quicksand.
So me saying Trump lies triggers you and you want us to not call it out...

And we know that Trump lies and we know why he lies....it is pathological......which is why you can't defend it....

But you would accuse nurses and doctors of lying for what? Trump isn't risking his life to care for people he was just lying to a few days ago -- so why are doctors and nurses lying about PPE?

Oh, so when will you correct those blaming Trump in your own fucking thread you lying piece of trash?

You know those like Old Europe that you thumbs up?

Also I did comment on how those people would be alive if your false idol Bill de Blasio has taken the Pandemic seriously and not told people to go on with their daily lives.

See when the Mayor of the City tell his public misinformation it could get people killed like those two nurses or when a country like China lies to the WHO and allows people to leave it borders that are infected could also get people killed!

So yes I have commented on the subject you wrote and clearly you hate it because you can not handle reality!

So now do you agree old Europe is wrong for blaming Trump or will you dodge that and proclaim it does not matter what they say?
Well...here is the thing..Olde Europe and I...we agree a lot..we disagree a lot--I'm more right on a lot of issues--but the thing we can count on..is that the facts are not in dispute. If they are we do our due diligence and come to an understanding. So...I don't bash Trump as much as she does--but what comes out of Trump's mouth is not up for dispute. There is a record..that all can refer to. I gave the agree thumbs up..because I agreed. Nowhere does Olde Europe blame Trump for the virus appearing here--just his late, incoherent and often contradictory reactions to it. His playing of favorites amongst the Gov's of the the 50 states..,is particularly egregious, IMO.

So, I agree with Olde Europe..sue me..LOL!

Your stating that people would be alive today..who are dead..had de Blasio acted sooner--is unprovable. Just as blaming Trump for the deaths that some might feel are due to his inaction is. But one can make assumptions..we all do it. One day we'll have all the data..and a coherent timeline. Until then....use your brain.

China could have handled their outbreak a lot better..they panicked and zigged where they should have zagged--but that's not a conspiracy, that's just life in the fast lane..sometimes your decision points come and go quickly--and once missed..unrecoverable.

Idiots who believe that the virus is a deliberate attempt at bio-warfare---directed at us by China--are fools.

None of this is on topic...and it is telling that this what you focused on..out of all I wrote.

Do you get...that it is painfully clear that YOU have an agenda here? Why...I dunno---we're in the shitstorm right now..and fighting the same old partisan battles is becoming increasingly futile. Maybe it gives you comfort? But really...most of the country does not care..they just want to be alive 6 months from now.

Fuck you!

You just admitted in that response you agree with those like Old Europe while telling me this thread was never about Trump!

So you lied as usual and now caught you are like " sue me "!

You do not care about the death of anyone but only care about bashing anyone that points to your trolling!

You made it very clear you are after me especially and please say you are not because I have a few responses in this thread just from you!

You do not know if those nurses would still be alive if Trump did more!

So there you have it and yes China is to blame and yes it can be assumed they would do something like biological warfare and to say no that is impossible is naive on your part!

They knew since December 1st 2019 how contagious this virus was and did everything to hide it and if you lie and say they were open and honest I will remind you of the doctor they arrested and allow to die for telling the world about the virus!

So kiss my lily white ass because it has been clear from the start your thread was never about the nurses death but your wish to attack everyone that has blamed China for their negligence!
***OUCH**

The butthurt is strong with you! Triggered are you? Need a safe space? ROTFLMAO!

Here's the fun part..our entire interaction is here for all to read....and take away what they wish--I'm cool with that..how about you? Your comrades will give you support..but the sane folks..the ones that never comment--know that I own you in this thread--and that you are a fool--on this subject.

Remember your social distancing..and perhaps take an online course on rhetoric and forensic reading?

Cool...

point to a lie he made. dude, I've challenged almost everyone of you and to date, still not one lie. so feel free to post one.
I would point to a lie but you won't be able to see it with Trump's balls on your face....

Years from now, not one of you dic suckers would be engaging in that gas light game of "show me where Trump lied" -- because you would have moved on to worshipping the next cult leader...

Not I..Ignorance can be fixed..stupid is to the bone!

You know, doctors and nurses are falling ill. Italy lost north of 50 physicians and gawd knows how many nurses to the pest. Due to lack of testing, from the get-go the U.S. healthcare system was playing catch-up rather than getting ahead of the curve.

But don't you dare start a thread without praising Trump for saving the country from the coronavirus.

Or else!

And there really is no way to shut up the Trumpletons, to stop their imbecility and subservience. Shameful as that is... They really, really think, not being "appreciative" enough to the Dear Leader amounts to a failing in the face of a mass-killing, botched federal response. Boggles the mind.

You know what's almost as disconcerting? In 2005/6 there was a drive to buy a new fleet of ventilators. Things were going well with a small, versatile medical company promising to manufacture these things - at the price of $3,000 apiece.

They got to a point when prototypes were built and delivered for examination. Then a larger healthcare corp. (with a ventilator business of their own) bought the firm, and killed the deal. Pure, unadulterated graft. No ventilator, apart from the prototypes, was built. And now New York is paying $50,000. Per ventilator. As we all know, it's the market, baby, and it is doing wonders for the nation's healthcare.

That, BTW, is also on Trump, as he bungled using the Defense Production Act to ensure the necessary equipment for the healthcare workers is available for many weeks.

Oh, so when will you correct those blaming Trump in your own fucking thread you lying piece of trash?

You know those like Old Europe that you thumbs up?

Also I did comment on how those people would be alive if your false idol Bill de Blasio has taken the Pandemic seriously and not told people to go on with their daily lives.

See when the Mayor of the City tell his public misinformation it could get people killed like those two nurses or when a country like China lies to the WHO and allows people to leave it borders that are infected could also get people killed!

So yes I have commented on the subject you wrote and clearly you hate it because you can not handle reality!

So now do you agree old Europe is wrong for blaming Trump or will you dodge that and proclaim it does not matter what they say?
Well...here is the thing..Olde Europe and I...we agree a lot..we disagree a lot--I'm more right on a lot of issues--but the thing we can count on..is that the facts are not in dispute. If they are we do our due diligence and come to an understanding. So...I don't bash Trump as much as she does--but what comes out of Trump's mouth is not up for dispute. There is a record..that all can refer to. I gave the agree thumbs up..because I agreed. Nowhere does Olde Europe blame Trump for the virus appearing here--just his late, incoherent and often contradictory reactions to it. His playing of favorites amongst the Gov's of the the 50 states..,is particularly egregious, IMO.

So, I agree with Olde Europe..sue me..LOL!

Your stating that people would be alive today..who are dead..had de Blasio acted sooner--is unprovable. Just as blaming Trump for the deaths that some might feel are due to his inaction is. But one can make assumptions..we all do it. One day we'll have all the data..and a coherent timeline. Until then....use your brain.

China could have handled their outbreak a lot better..they panicked and zigged where they should have zagged--but that's not a conspiracy, that's just life in the fast lane..sometimes your decision points come and go quickly--and once missed..unrecoverable.

Idiots who believe that the virus is a deliberate attempt at bio-warfare---directed at us by China--are fools.

None of this is on topic...and it is telling that this what you focused on..out of all I wrote.

Do you get...that it is painfully clear that YOU have an agenda here? Why...I dunno---we're in the shitstorm right now..and fighting the same old partisan battles is becoming increasingly futile. Maybe it gives you comfort? But really...most of the country does not care..they just want to be alive 6 months from now.

Fuck you!

You just admitted in that response you agree with those like Old Europe while telling me this thread was never about Trump!

So you lied as usual and now caught you are like " sue me "!

You do not care about the death of anyone but only care about bashing anyone that points to your trolling!

You made it very clear you are after me especially and please say you are not because I have a few responses in this thread just from you!

You do not know if those nurses would still be alive if Trump did more!

So there you have it and yes China is to blame and yes it can be assumed they would do something like biological warfare and to say no that is impossible is naive on your part!

They knew since December 1st 2019 how contagious this virus was and did everything to hide it and if you lie and say they were open and honest I will remind you of the doctor they arrested and allow to die for telling the world about the virus!

So kiss my lily white ass because it has been clear from the start your thread was never about the nurses death but your wish to attack everyone that has blamed China for their negligence!
***OUCH**

The butthurt is strong with you! Triggered are you? Need a safe space? ROTFLMAO!

Here's the fun part..our entire interaction is here for all to read....and take away what they wish--I'm cool with that..how about you? Your comrades will give you support..but the sane folks..the ones that never comment--know that I own you in this thread--and that you are a fool--on this subject.

Remember your social distancing..and perhaps take an online course on rhetoric and forensic reading?
You do not own anyone and it was you caught lying and now want to run away from what you wrote.

Yes, everyone can see how you called me a inbred and claimed I am happy as hell people in Blue States are dying, so where is that link to support your comment?

Nowhere to be found but those like you use the death of nurses to blame Trump while crying about how this was never about Trump!

So how does it feel troll?

it is self projection...

And we know that Trump lies and we know why he lies....it is pathological......which is why you can't defend it....

But you would accuse nurses and doctors of lying for what? Trump isn't risking his life to care for people he was just lying to a few days ago -- so why are doctors and nurses lying about PPE?
call out what lie?

I am going to take you to task over what you wrote because it seem you believe the right is the only side writing shit threads and responses when your own fucking side is doing the damn same thing!

You care to explain why the Mayor of New York as of mid-February was spreading information that was wrong and is somewhat the cause of the Pandemic that has gripped the City?

Also why shouldn't someone blame China Government for their lying and covering up the details of the virus while allowing the infected to get on flights and ships and transmit the virus around the World?

Before you even respond you better know I have links with timelines that will point to Mayor Bill de Blasio own words and him lecturing the people of New York and telling them to go out and live their lives, so when the Mayor of Pandemic epicentre does what he did, well he owns the responsibility of killing his own Residents of his City and not even Trump or China can be blamed for his words and actions!

So get your damn facts straight before telling the other side who should be blamed because if Trump and the right are to blame then so are you, the left and Bill de Blasio!
Another idiot heard from..first, there is no 'my side' at work here...and no blame game going on...i note with amusement that you did not address the main thrust of the post at all..you know, the medical people at risk?

Your post is indeed proof of what i was referring to...knee-jerk BS and off-topic ranting..
huh? you said in the very first paragraph -I see many on the Right almost gleeful at the situation that NYC or LA are in right now.

Many is not all..sorry for your butthurt. Almost gleeful is not jumping up and down for joy. Learn to read--and parse exact meaning. Perhaps if it galls you so much you are one of them? I dunno..but i have read many..yes many, posts here on this forum where you can see the satisfaction just ooze out--those Blue states are getting just what they deserve, is the unspoken..and sometimes spoken..subtext.

No, I'm not going to bother hunting them up and posting them.,.since my past interatcions with you have shown me that proof makes no difference with you and changes nothing.

Remember you said I was one of them, so get to it and I can link those like Tommy Taint wishing for the death of Conservatives and some on the left wishing Conservatives get Coronavirus and die, so what do you say about those posters on your side?

Nope..reprehensible all of them. Regardless of party..as for you taking this personally..well...you have admitted you buy into the chinese conspiracy theory--so that is a given. I have no idea as to your feeling about libs dying in droves....perhaps you'd like to comment?

True patriots? Those are the ones on the frontlines..risking their lives for others..the ones giving their employees a paycheck even though they are at home....the volunteers risking all for those less well situated.

Definitly not the ones fighting irrelevant partisan battles in the midst of crisis.

Not I..Ignorance can be fixed..stupid is to the bone!

You know, doctors and nurses are falling ill. Italy lost north of 50 physicians and gawd knows how many nurses to the pest. Due to lack of testing, from the get-go the U.S. healthcare system was playing catch-up rather than getting ahead of the curve.

But don't you dare start a thread without praising Trump for saving the country from the coronavirus.

Or else!

And there really is no way to shut up the Trumpletons, to stop their imbecility and subservience. Shameful as that is... They really, really think, not being "appreciative" enough to the Dear Leader amounts to a failing in the face of a mass-killing, botched federal response. Boggles the mind.

You know what's almost as disconcerting? In 2005/6 there was a drive to buy a new fleet of ventilators. Things were going well with a small, versatile medical company promising to manufacture these things - at the price of $3,000 apiece.

They got to a point when prototypes were built and delivered for examination. Then a larger healthcare corp. (with a ventilator business of their own) bought the firm, and killed the deal. Pure, unadulterated graft. No ventilator, apart from the prototypes, was built. And now New York is paying $50,000. Per ventilator. As we all know, it's the market, baby, and it is doing wonders for the nation's healthcare.

That, BTW, is also on Trump, as he bungled using the Defense Production Act to ensure the necessary equipment for the healthcare workers is available for many weeks.

I am happy this thread was never about Trump according to the Op'er!

Cool...

I would point to a lie but you won't be able to see it with Trump's balls on your face....

Years from now, not one of you dic suckers would be engaging in that gas light game of "show me where Trump lied" -- because you would have moved on to worshipping the next cult leader...
you can't point to a lie because they have all been debunked. I've posted many in this forum.

it is self projection...

call out what lie?
So you believe Trump when he said there were only 15 cases and that would soon be zero?? That was just a month ago....are you delusional enough to think he was being honest?? GTFOH

Nope..reprehensible all of them. Regardless of party..as for you taking this personally..well...you have admitted you buy into the chinese conspiracy theory--so that is a given. I have no idea as to your feeling about libs dying in droves....perhaps you'd like to comment?

True patriots? Those are the ones on the frontlines..risking their lives for others..the ones giving their employees a paycheck even though they are at home....the volunteers risking all for those less well situated.

Definitly not the ones fighting irrelevant partisan battles in the midst of crisis.

Figures, you claimed those like me were happy at Blue State deaths when you grouped me in with the others, so seeing I never said that and you can not admit it means you are a filthy joke of a liar?

Also do you have DNA to prove my mother and father were related?

My mother was from Canada and my father was from France, so how can I be inbred like you claimed in this thread?

I am happy this thread was never about Trump according to the Op'er!

Yep, I am happily taking Trump to task for leaving healthcare workers under-equipped and exposed to the pest.

It takes an astonishingly sub-par, paranoid imbecile to believe that indicates what the OP had in mind while posting the OP.

Figures, you claimed those like me were happy at Blue State deaths when you grouped me in with the others, so seeing I never said that and you can not admit it means you are a filthy joke of a liar?
I note with amusement that you also don't deny it. ***chuckles***

I don't even blame Trump for lack of PPE -- he could have easily said he will do all in his power to up the supply of PPE and continued singing the praises of doctors and nurses -- but since he is a narcissist -- he couldn't do it...

So for him to be defensive and minimize the need for PPE and to even imply that most of these doctors and nurses are lying about their need for these things -- that is not going to age well....

it is self projection...

call out what lie?
So you believe Trump when he said there were only 15 cases and that would soon be zero?? That was just a month ago....are you delusional enough to think he was being honest?? GTFOH
so you don't think it will ever go to zero?

Forum List

Back