Number One rated Hannity hosts debate between DeSantis and Newsom

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I have to say I am a little confused.

I didn't know Newsom had declared he was running?

Still, this may be interesting. I would say that it definitely would be but frankly, Newsom bores me. All the dimrats (elite ones) think the same things, push the same dumbass policies that are anti-American... So yeh, I'm not sure it will do much for yours truly to watch this debate, even though I plan on it.

I may get bored and open up a good book, though... wish I had Mark Levin's new book called The Democrat Party Hates America

THAT would be fascinating... would make me forget Newsom even exists.

I've already heard a lot about this book on FOX. It is Number One (or was?) on the NYT (I believe it was NYT) bestseller list

Well, this is interesting RE Newsom (found at a different site)

My words (in brackets): [He started up wineries..]

Article: The[se] various enterprises made him a millionaire. During this time he became involved in politics. Newsom served as a city supervisor in San Francisco, and in 1995 he was a volunteer on Willie Brown’s successful campaign for mayor [This is the same Brown who had an illicit affair with KamelFace Harris.] :oops:

Brown became a mentor to Newsom, whom he appointed to the Board of Supervisors in 1997. In that position Newsom was known for supporting measures that took a tough stance on homelessness [!] a major problem in the city. He notably sponsored Care Not Cash, a program that reduced monthly payments to homeless individuals and instead provided housing.

Me

Well, I finally find out something about Newsom I like... But I have heard that this plan for the homeless did not work well. In fact, it is obvious it didn't, as we see tons of homeless tent cities in San Fran... or was that a long time ago? I seem to recall tent cities all over the place in SF just a couple months ago...

Last edited:
Newsome is the consummate slick politician. Desantis probably needs to do something to save his campaign otherwise he should pull out and focus on 2028. But he will have his hands full with Newsome. I've heard him interviewed he is very quick with the lines and the numbers even though a lot of it is BS he makes it sound good.

Newsome is the consummate slick politician. Desantis probably needs to do something to save his campaign otherwise he should pull out and focus on 2028. But he will have his hands full with Newsome. I've heard him interviewed he is very quick with the lines and the numbers even though a lot of it is BS he makes it sound good.
in other words:

typical BS-ing lib (redundancy)

I have to say I am a little confused.

I didn't know Newsom had declared he was running?

Still, this may be interesting. I would say that it definitely would be but frankly, Newsom bores me. All the dimrats (elite ones) think the same things, push the same dumbass policies that are anti-American... So yeh, I'm not sure it will do much for yours truly to watch this debate, even though I plan on it.

I may get bored and open up a good book, though... wish I had Mark Levin's new book called The Democrat Party Hates America

THAT would be fascinating... would make me forget Newsom even exists.

I've already heard a lot about this book on FOX. It is Number One (or was?) on the NYT (I believe it was NYT) bestseller list

Well, this is interesting RE Newsom (found at a different site)

My words (in brackets): [He started up wineries..]

Article: The[se] various enterprises made him a millionaire. During this time he became involved in politics. Newsom served as a city supervisor in San Francisco, and in 1995 he was a volunteer on Willie Brown’s successful campaign for mayor [This is the same Brown who had an illicit affair with KamelFace Harris.] :oops:

Brown became a mentor to Newsom, whom he appointed to the Board of Supervisors in 1997. In that position Newsom was known for supporting measures that took a tough stance on homelessness [!] a major problem in the city. He notably sponsored Care Not Cash, a program that reduced monthly payments to homeless individuals and instead provided housing.

Me

Well, I finally find out something about Newsom I like... But I have heard that this plan for the homeless did not work well. In fact, it is obvious it didn't, as we see tons of homeless tent cities in San Fran... or was that a long time ago? I seem to recall tent cities all over the place in SF just a couple months ago...
Typical. Two that will not be in the running, debating on Hannity. Jeesh!

It is spelled

Newsom, no E at the end

which is important because the dimrats are always "thinking" ( ha ha ) or I should say calling us Rs unedjumacated..

:)

"Number one rated Hannity"

The tallest dwarf.
Hannity is a rah, rah Republican for sure, but I listened to him when I worked in New England and had a two hour commute (each way).

What I liked about Hannity was he is tolerant. He believes Democrats and non-believers will go to heaven and talks about his liberal friends. Just my view, I'm not arguing anything. I rarely watch his TV show, just radio if I'm driving

he is #1 with the young folks

That is a very interesting thing.... The young tend to vote dimrat...

Thats appalling. I’ve lost the little hope I had for the future of my country.

Hannity is a fucking CIA/establishment sucking asshole.

You needn’t.
yes, I do need to doubt it

I've been watching him for years.. I agree with 98-99% of what he says... and THAT is strange (if you know me)... very peculiar indeed

Hannity is a rah, rah Republican for sure, but I listened to him when I worked in New England and had a two hour commute (each way).

What I liked about Hannity was he is tolerant. He believes Democrats and non-believers will go to heaven and talks about his liberal friends. Just my view, I'm not arguing anything. I rarely watch his TV show, just radio if I'm driving

Liberals are not going to Heaven. "Thou shalt not murder" [the unborn or anyone else] comes to mind

Hating Churches and Christians comes to mind.

If Hannity believes that these people are on their way to heaven... THAT would be a HUGE disagreement I'd have w/ him.

If liberals repent, they have a chance, but they would have to give up all their hideous sins and the promotion of them and stay faithful to Jesus Christ for the rest of their lives... a scenario I have MUCH difficulty imagining...

Nothing is impossible with God, however..

DeSantis was 2nd after Trump in the polls for a long time and in some likely still is

JEESH!

never heard that one.. (Jeesh) but whatever..

:rolleyes:

I'm with you. They are both potential future nominees, as soon as 2028. We don't have time to watch anyone but the 2024 frontrunners?

I'm with you. They are both potential future nominees, as soon as 2028. We don't have time to watch anyone but the 2024 frontrunners?

Again, Newsom bores me... save his interesting stand on homelessness and how he thought it should be dealt with. But again, I don't think his policies on that did much good. Last time I looked... tent cities galore in CA

I just want to see the one who will likely be running against our R candidate.. I mean, dementia man is mentally gonesville

Liberals are not going to Heaven. "Thou shalt not murder" [the unborn or anyone else] comes to mind

Hating Churches and Christians comes to mind.

If Hannity believes that these people are on their way to heaven... THAT would be a HUGE disagreement I'd have w/ him.

If liberals repent, they have a chance, but they would have to give up all their hideous sins and the promotion of them and stay faithful to Jesus Christ for the rest of their lives... a scenario I have MUCH difficulty imagining...

Nothing is impossible with God, however..

I was saying Hannity's view. Democrats are always calling him Baby Jesus and saying he's a religious extremist. Like everything else leftists say, that's a lie

Again, Newsom bores me... save his interesting stand on homelessness and how he thought it should be dealt with. But again, I don't think his policies on that did much good. Last time I looked... tent cities galore in CA

I just want to see the one who will likely be running against our R candidate.. I mean, dementia man is mentally gonesville

It's not Newsom I care about. I live in Florida and DeSantis is an amazing governor. He has Trump's backbone without all the drama and theatrics

I found him unlistenable after only a few shows....His near constant repeating of "literally" (incorrectly using the term with alarming regularity), "in other words", and a litany of his other stale go-to phrases, are nails on the chalkboard to me.....Howie Carr is in the same time slot and far more entertaining, IMO.

Had zero time for him when it was noted that he was flying the CIA cloisonne pin on his lapel...He's controlled opposition.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back