Newsom blames Republicans

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Gavin Newsom found himself in hot water as he apparently pinned blame on Republicans for amplifying the homeless crisis plaguing San Francisco.

After declaring that he "owned" the issues, Newsom changed the subject and began discussing how prosperous his state was, omitting to address the issues at hand.

WTF, this is who you loons want? Problems are only problems because Republicans point them out? WTF.

MSN

Gavin Newsom found himself in hot water as he apparently pinned blame on Republicans for amplifying the homeless crisis plaguing San Francisco.

After declaring that he "owned" the issues, Newsom changed the subject and began discussing how prosperous his state was, omitting to address the issues at hand.

WTF, this is who you loons want? Problems are only problems because Republicans point them out? WTF.

MSN
Democrats elected a man who just had a stroke and literally could not talk and could not understand what was being said, and he debated anyway and won.

Then the great people of PA elected a dead man, literally. He died months before the election.

This tells me that what democrats say no longer matters. It is just their control over the election machine that is the democrat party. Credit it to election fraud or whatever you want, it is what it is.

Newsom, like most politicians, will never admit to his fuck ups and many of the dumb masses will swallow his crap hook, line, and sinker.

MSN
Caifornia uas been a Democrat run state since when? Arnolds time as gov?. When he blamed Republiicans what was the response from the media? surely he was challenged.

California's Gov. HairGel chose to debate one of the weakest Republicans out there, Ron DeSantis. Let's see him have a real debate with Nikki Haley or Chris Christie.

Caifornia uas been a Democrat run state since when? Arnolds time as gov?. When he blamed Republiicans what was the response from the media? surely he was challenged.
Schwarzenegger was governor from 2003-2011, he ran as Republican but reeked of Democrat, possibly from being married to a Kennedy. SF was actually pretty nice back then.

Schwarzenegger was governor from 2003-2011, he ran as Republican but reeked of Democrat, possibly from being married to a Kennedy. SF was actually pretty nice back then.
Yes it was. We lived there from 2006 till the riots, it just kept going progressively downhill (pun intended).

California's Gov. HairGel chose to debate one of the weakest Republicans out there, Ron DeSantis. Let's see him have a real debate with Nikki Haley or Chris Christie.
You have a curios definition of "weak."

Honestly I'm surprised meyers would ask let alone press the question. He is a Democrat tool 98% of the time. From what little I've seen his show is as terrible as the others, just somehow more lame. Craig Ferguson was the last good talk show.

Maybe I didn't read close enough but I didn't see where he explained how it's republicans fault for his problems

Honestly I'm surprised meyers would ask let alone press the question. He is a Democrat tool 98% of the time. From what little I've seen his show is as terrible as the others, just somehow more lame. Craig Ferguson was the last good talk show.

Maybe I didn't read close enough but I didn't see where he explained how it's republicans fault for his problems
From the conversation, I got the impression Newsom was saying it's only a problem if you call it a problem. If it's not a "problem" I guess life is great.

MSN
Yup, that sounds like a Democrat alright.

Rookie comments all.
California homelessness was brought about by climate change.
Don't you people know nuffin'?
Woke culture is blaming everything on climate change.

Forum List

Back