DeSantis, Newsom debate predictions ..

who will win the debate ?

• Newsom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no one it will devolve into a childish name calling disaster .

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • doesnt matter Trump and Biden will be the nominees .

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
DeSantis is a poster boy for the blind leading the blind MAGA herd who think they have a shot at taking Trump out while at the same time grabbing their ankles for him.

If Bozos like DeSahamtis weren't so pathetic they'd be laughable.
enjoy the shit in the streets of SFO, you moron dipshit.

Are you kidding me? You haven’t heard all the screaming “Death to Jews” on the Ivy camouses and the Democrat presidents refusing to say that was unacceptable?

Did you not hear the Congressional testimony yesterday, in which the Democrats said that calling for genocide of Jews MIGHT be wrong, depending on the context? IOW, in some cases, it’s OK.

You leftists need to listen to real news. Maybe you’d wake the h up and vote Republican.

Are you kidding me? You haven’t heard all the screaming “Death to Jews” on the Ivy camouses and the Democrat presidents refusing to say that was unacceptable?

Did you not hear the Congressional testimony yesterday, in which the Democrats said that calling for genocide of Jews MIGHT be wrong, depending on the context? IOW, in some cases, it’s OK.

You leftists need to listen to real news. Maybe you’d wake the h up and vote Republican.
You claim a Democrat said it, not someone you assume to be Democrat

Show me where a Democrat said……Kill all Jews

You claim a Democrat said it, not someone you assume to be Democrat

Show me where a Democrat said……Kill all Jews
Again with the denial? Those aren’t Republicans marching on college campuses calling for the genocide of the Jews.

Again with the denial? Those aren’t Republicans marching on college campuses calling for the genocide of the Jews.
Yoru assume a political affiliation without any evidence

Show me a Democrat saying ……Kill all Jews

Jews will not replace us!
More Democrats in your book?

1701898069153.jpeg

Jews will not replace us!
More Democrats in your book?

View attachment 869021
AGAIN with that single incident frim six years ago, involving a handful of people? Why don’t you post big protests of thousands of Republicans from something more recent, with them shrieking to kill all the Jews? Why do you keep bringing up ONE event, from ONE afternoon, from the last decade?

Oh, I know….because there IS nothing more recent. Nothing on par with the hate-filled venom spilling out from the Left, for sure.

You honestly think with progressive college presidents refusing to condemn the calls for a genocide of Jews on their campus that people are going to be fooled into thinking antisemitism is a problem from the right?

AGAIN with that single incident frim six years ago, involving a handful of people? Why don’t you post big protests of thousands of Republicans from something more recent, with them shrieking to kill all the Jews? Why do you keep bringing up ONE event, from ONE afternoon, from the last decade?

Oh, I know….because there IS nothing more recent. Nothing on par with the hate-filled venom spilling out from the Left, for sure.

You honestly think with progressive college presidents refusing to condemn the calls for a genocide of Jews on their campus that people are going to be fooled into thinking antisemitism is a problem from the right?
Still looking for Democrats acreaming
Kill all Jews

no they did not. However the dems are shitting on the american people every day. If you have video proof of anyone shitting in the capital, post it or STFU and stop lying.

Republicans hate our country and showed it by spreading shit in our Capitol

Disgusting Pigs

Republicans hate our country and showed it by spreading shit in our Capitol

Disgusting Pigs
the only shit spreading has been done by senile old democrats like Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, and Schumer.

once again, put up or shut up, if you have video of any republican spreading shit, post it or stfu about it.

Forum List

Back