DeSantis, Newsom debate predictions ..

who will win the debate ?

• Newsom

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • DeSantis

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no one it will devolve into a childish name calling disaster .

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • doesnt matter Trump and Biden will be the nominees .

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Translation: He's kicking InSantis's ass so hard that InSantis may ship himself somewhere instead of the human trafficking he's been doing.
Do you agree with Newsom that democrat states should secretly harbor out of state children to get permanent sex changes and castrations without the parents knowing?

Welch on bets?
lol ! Newsom was trounced tonight ! your deflection verifies that fact ! i loved it when DeSantis broke out the Frisco shit map !

1701403592411.png

breaking news ! after their great white soy boy loses the debate a spell nazi homosexual does what what spell nazi homosexuals do ..
I give zero fucks about him, and I don't watch stupid shit like this. I simply noticed three of you magaturds misspelled his last name in the exact same way. Is it intentional?

Wow. Could you imagine if he had actually said that?
DeSantis laid it out as radical and wrong, Newsom disagreed and said “they’re just trying to live their lives” and countered.

He sides with that happening, clearly.

Do you? Simple yes or no question

when asked about books containing graphic sexual content being allowed in schools for young children Newsoms response was that it isnt allowed in K through third grade .. so i guess it is allowed in 4rth and 5th grade ! the left is disgusting .

Last edited:
when asked about books containing graphic sexual content being allowed in schools for young children Newsoms response was that it isnt allowed in K through third grade .. so i guess it is allowed in 4rth and 5th grade ! the left is disgusting .
There are tons of examples of these books being in kids libraries, and Newsom didn’t denounce it or admit it even exists. He then supported the books by saying they were LGBT , but doesn’t realize that he just identified the LGBT movement as being perverse to children.

He can’t answer a question or stay on topic to save his life. Spews recited spin rapid fire, talks over people, instantly turns into a damsel when people step back to him. What a coward

There are tons of examples of these books being in kids libraries, and Newsom didn’t denounce it or admit it even exists. He then supported the books by saying they were LGBT , but doesn’t realize that he just identified the LGBT movement as being perverse to children.

He can’t answer a question or stay on topic to save his life. Spews recited spin rapid fire, talks over people, instantly turns into a damsel when people step back to him. What a coward
Questions Newsom avoided by just screaming.

He put the state in lockdown then went to a dinner with friends at the exclusive French Laundry.

He kept the public schools closed but his kid's private school was open.

He didn't make that ban. The state legislature did. He just did what the people of Florida wanted.
No matter. That is an albatross around his neck that the MSM and democrats would hammer him with.
Women voters in most states come out in droves to keep their right to an abortion, even in red states like Iowa and Ohio.
IMHO Nikki wins over Biden in a landslide. Every time I see Trump he looks older.

This was a terrible debate for Newsom.

First of all he didn't answer any of the very pertinent questions about his destructive and failed Leftest record in California. He deflected on every point of failure. Florida has a much record in about every metric like education, homeliness, debt, crime, taxes, cost of fuel, number of people leaving the state, etc.

Newsom couldn't even answer why he shut down the public schools during Covid but yet sent his kids to private school that stayed open. Or why he shut down restaurants statewide but made sure he could eat out when he wanted.

If that is the best the Democrat filth has as an alternative to Joe Potatohead then the American people have nothing to worry about becoming Californicated.

surprisingly Newsom didnt do well at all tonight ! is DeSantis a better one on one debater than he is when there are numerous debaters with him on stage .. ones things for certain both could easily crush Biden in a debate and neither would stand a chance against Trump .
I could crush Biden in a debate!

Forum List

Back