Number One rated Hannity hosts debate between DeSantis and Newsom

I found him unlistenable after only a few shows....His near constant repeating of "literally" (incorrectly using the term with alarming regularity), "in other words", and a litany of his other stale go-to phrases, are nails on the chalkboard to me.....Howie Carr ins in the same time slot and far more entertaining, IMO.

Had zero time for him when it was noted that he was flying the CIA cloisonne pin on his lapel...He's controlled opposition.

People using "literally" wrong is a pet peeve of mine too. But that one is far more than Hannity.

I would have never listened to him that much if it weren't for the commute, that was just painful. I don't mean I listened to him every day for 2 hours, but I was struggling to find enough to cover that much time

I found him unlistenable after only a few shows....His near constant repeating of "literally" (incorrectly using the term with alarming regularity), "in other words", and a litany of his other stale go-to phrases, are nails on the chalkboard to me.....Howie Carr ins in the same time slot and far more entertaining, IMO.

Had zero time for him when it was noted that he was flying the CIA cloisonne pin on his lapel...He's controlled opposition.

I never could tell what kind of pin he had on.

Is there a close up of it?

I don't get what a CIA cloisonne pin is anyhow

I never could tell what kind of pin he had on.

Is there a close up of it?

I don't get what a CIA cloisonne pin is anyhow
"Cloisonné" is a metal pin with a bright enamel finish....Generally used for things like lapel pins, tie bars/tacks, cuff links, etc.

FOX-NEWS-HANNITY-1.jpg

Well, he had a lot of Bushie spook shit on him for awhile...They've all abandoned him though, now that his campaign is taking on too much water to survive.

I see it differently. Most of his support is from Trump voters. While Trump has explosive diarrhea over his campaign, Trump voters don't seem to care and seem like they are ready to go to him in 2028

Examples would make that a far more persuasive argument
He has supported every war. He supports US imperialism and the massive war budget. Supports Wall Street, MIC, and big pharma unconditionally. Supported the fake vax and proxy war in Ukraine.

He’s nothing if not a statist establishment loving dickhead.

I see it differently. Most of his support is from Trump voters. While Trump has explosive diarrhea over his campaign, Trump voters don't seem to care and seem like they are ready to go to him in 2028
Most of his financial support was from corporate swamp stooges and Bush cronies....His flip-flopping on Ukraine and sudden adoption of neocon talking points was a dead giveaway, that he had stopped being himself and had become a tool of the donors and consultants.

I have to say I am a little confused.

I didn't know Newsom had declared he was running?

Still, this may be interesting. I would say that it definitely would be but frankly, Newsom bores me. All the dimrats (elite ones) think the same things, push the same dumbass policies that are anti-American... So yeh, I'm not sure it will do much for yours truly to watch this debate, even though I plan on it.

I may get bored and open up a good book, though... wish I had Mark Levin's new book called The Democrat Party Hates America

THAT would be fascinating... would make me forget Newsom even exists.

I've already heard a lot about this book on FOX. It is Number One (or was?) on the NYT (I believe it was NYT) bestseller list

Well, this is interesting RE Newsom (found at a different site)

My words (in brackets): [He started up wineries..]

Article: The[se] various enterprises made him a millionaire. During this time he became involved in politics. Newsom served as a city supervisor in San Francisco, and in 1995 he was a volunteer on Willie Brown’s successful campaign for mayor [This is the same Brown who had an illicit affair with KamelFace Harris.] :oops:

Brown became a mentor to Newsom, whom he appointed to the Board of Supervisors in 1997. In that position Newsom was known for supporting measures that took a tough stance on homelessness [!] a major problem in the city. He notably sponsored Care Not Cash, a program that reduced monthly payments to homeless individuals and instead provided housing.

Me

Well, I finally find out something about Newsom I like... But I have heard that this plan for the homeless did not work well. In fact, it is obvious it didn't, as we see tons of homeless tent cities in San Fran... or was that a long time ago? I seem to recall tent cities all over the place in SF just a couple months ago...

Fuk Hannity

hannity 654.jpg

He has supported every war. He supports US imperialism and the massive war budget. Supports Wall Street, MIC, and big pharma unconditionally. Supported the fake vax and proxy war in Ukraine.

He’s nothing if not a statist establishment loving dickhead.

Gotcha, you're taking your marching orders from DNC disinformation

"Cloisonné" is a metal pin with a bright enamel finish....Generally used for things like lapel pins, tie bars/tacks, cuff links, etc.

FOX-NEWS-HANNITY-1.jpg

well, I still can't see it well without a blow up.

I hate the CIA (or some of its most prominent past and maybe present "leaders" anyhow)

Most of his financial support was from corporate swamp stooges and Bush cronies....His flip-flopping on Ukraine and sudden adoption of neocon talking points was a dead giveaway, that he had stopped being himself and had become a tool of the donors and consultants.

That's an accusation not evidence. I do agree with you on Ukraine, and that is the answer to why it makes sense for him to run in 2024 when he doesn't seem to have a chance until 2028. Foreign policy is typically a governor's weakness

That's an accusation not evidence. I do agree with you on Ukraine, and that is the answer to why it makes sense for him to run in 2024 when he doesn't seem to have a chance until 2028. Foreign policy is typically a governor's weakness

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
no.

No, he was taking a total ration of shit on antisocial media.....That's not "wising up", that's laying low after being caught as a prop player.

I don't get it. I doubt Hannity has ever worked officially for the CIA

And now tht we have all this info on weaponization of gov agencies... seems he would despise the cia more or less...

Forum List

Back