Number One rated Hannity hosts debate between DeSantis and Newsom

Yeah he’s a phony fake, just out to enrich himself.
i find that hard to believe. He's there almost every night. If he didn't believe in what he was saying, why doesn't he... I dunno... take as many vacations as Potato?

But nobody takes THAT many

i find that hard to believe. He's there almost every night. If he didn't believe in what he was saying, why doesn't he... I dunno... take as many vacations as Potato?

But nobody takes THAT many
Lol. He does that job because he’s extremely well paid. He’s no different than any of the other state controlled media types, who get handsomely paid to push propaganda and division every night.

Lol. He does that job because he’s extremely well paid. He’s no different than any of the other state controlled media types, who get handsomely paid to push propaganda and division every night.

who did you vote for last presidential?

Then dispute anything I posted about the dickhead.

Hannity is a good man. That you don't think so is a good argument for that.

You know nothing about him other than you think what Democrats tell you to think about him. That you don't know the difference is predictable for you

Hannity is a good man. That you don't think so is a good argument for that.

You know nothing about him other than you think what Democrats tell you to think about him. That you don't know the difference is predictable for you
Lol. I likely know more about him than you do. I was a dumb con like you once. Religiously listened to Rush, and occasionally Hannity. Even then I knew he was a fraud.

Last edited:
Again, Newsom bores me... save his interesting stand on homelessness and how he thought it should be dealt with. But again, I don't think his policies on that did much good. Last time I looked... tent cities galore in CA

I just want to see the one who will likely be running against our R candidate.. I mean, dementia man is mentally gonesville

Everything Newsom is doing and will do in the next year is damage control, not preferred policy.

Lol. I likely know more about him than you do. I was a dumb con like you once. Religiously listened to Rush, and occasionally Hannity. Even than I knew he was a fraud.

All I've said is he's a good man. You're a retard.

I stopped reading after your first sentence, tough guy

I have to say I am a little confused.

I didn't know Newsom had declared he was running?

Still, this may be interesting. I would say that it definitely would be but frankly, Newsom bores me. All the dimrats (elite ones) think the same things, push the same dumbass policies that are anti-American... So yeh, I'm not sure it will do much for yours truly to watch this debate, even though I plan on it.

I may get bored and open up a good book, though... wish I had Mark Levin's new book called The Democrat Party Hates America

THAT would be fascinating... would make me forget Newsom even exists.

I've already heard a lot about this book on FOX. It is Number One (or was?) on the NYT (I believe it was NYT) bestseller list

Well, this is interesting RE Newsom (found at a different site)

My words (in brackets): [He started up wineries..]

Article: The[se] various enterprises made him a millionaire. During this time he became involved in politics. Newsom served as a city supervisor in San Francisco, and in 1995 he was a volunteer on Willie Brown’s successful campaign for mayor [This is the same Brown who had an illicit affair with KamelFace Harris.] :oops:

Brown became a mentor to Newsom, whom he appointed to the Board of Supervisors in 1997. In that position Newsom was known for supporting measures that took a tough stance on homelessness [!] a major problem in the city. He notably sponsored Care Not Cash, a program that reduced monthly payments to homeless individuals and instead provided housing.

Me

Well, I finally find out something about Newsom I like... But I have heard that this plan for the homeless did not work well. In fact, it is obvious it didn't, as we see tons of homeless tent cities in San Fran... or was that a long time ago? I seem to recall tent cities all over the place in SF just a couple months ago...

Ronny D should not be doing this.

It will help Newsome replace Oatmeal brain.

I like Ron DeSantis as Governor of Florida! he does a great job there :thup:

But not as President this time around!

.......and Newsome? I won't even start with that one :rolleyes-41:

1695783913784.png

Sounds interesting. I hear Joe is going to read "The Little Train that Thought He Could" to First Graders in Chicago. Hope he doesn't get shot.

I have to say I am a little confused.

I didn't know Newsom had declared he was running?

Still, this may be interesting. I would say that it definitely would be but frankly, Newsom bores me. All the dimrats (elite ones) think the same things, push the same dumbass policies that are anti-American... So yeh, I'm not sure it will do much for yours truly to watch this debate, even though I plan on it.

I may get bored and open up a good book, though... wish I had Mark Levin's new book called The Democrat Party Hates America

THAT would be fascinating... would make me forget Newsom even exists.

I've already heard a lot about this book on FOX. It is Number One (or was?) on the NYT (I believe it was NYT) bestseller list

Well, this is interesting RE Newsom (found at a different site)

My words (in brackets): [He started up wineries..]

Article: The[se] various enterprises made him a millionaire. During this time he became involved in politics. Newsom served as a city supervisor in San Francisco, and in 1995 he was a volunteer on Willie Brown’s successful campaign for mayor [This is the same Brown who had an illicit affair with KamelFace Harris.] :oops:

Brown became a mentor to Newsom, whom he appointed to the Board of Supervisors in 1997. In that position Newsom was known for supporting measures that took a tough stance on homelessness [!] a major problem in the city. He notably sponsored Care Not Cash, a program that reduced monthly payments to homeless individuals and instead provided housing.

Me

Well, I finally find out something about Newsom I like... But I have heard that this plan for the homeless did not work well. In fact, it is obvious it didn't, as we see tons of homeless tent cities in San Fran... or was that a long time ago? I seem to recall tent cities all over the place in SF just a couple months ago...
This is Fox News with their own version of influence peddling, trying to get rid of both Biden and Trump.

Forum List

Back