. LIVE! DeSantis vs. Newsom

On the rich only

And now you haven't answered two simple questions asked by me.

On the rich only what?

What the f is your point?

This site is a world of text. I know what you posted, you know what I posted, everyone can read this. I think that what you contend is that in the end everybody pays the same rate and you hate that one man pays the same rate as another. All men do not pay the same rate. Yes I said men cause that shall make you stroke out. It's a bit of a risk for me to come upstairs and debate cause I'm gonna win. We are just starting. It's taxes, there is much to cover. Blowhards like you are nuttin new to me. Next question:

Moraly justify why one man should pay a higher tax rate than the next man?

And now you haven't answered two simple questions asked by me.

On the rich only what?

What the f is your point?

This site is a world of text. I know what you posted, you know what I posted, everyone can read this. I think that what you contend is that in the end everybody pays the same rate and you hate that one man pays the same rate as another. All men do not pay the same rate. Yes I said men cause that shall make you stroke out. It's a bit of a risk for me to come upstairs and debate cause I'm gonna win. We are just starting. It's taxes, there is much to cover. Blowhards like you are nuttin new to me. Next question:

Moraly justify why one man should pay a higher tax rate than the next man?
Dems only want to tax the rich more.

I do not see a reason to watch.

Watching Newsom getting taken to the mat is worth the watch. Newsom just exposed himself at how far to the radical left he really is, to everyone.

Politics now days is more of a soap opera, so it made for some good entertainment.
When you have Republicans saying the don't like DeSantis because he doesn't have flair or charisma, totally dismissing his record, what else is there besides entertainment?

P.S. Because after the election, no one gives a shit about how much charisma the president has. They want someone who's serious and mission oriented. DeSantis is that. But now, he's expected to be a showman, with great hair & snappy comebacks.

His questions are based on total BS every time GOPBS of course and Fox BS, all pointing out supposed problems with California l O L

1701635446261.png

1701635498056.png

1701635532093.png

1701635565038.png

1701635603198.png

1701635683360.png

1701635779881.png

1701635817016.png

Democrats promote failure. Republicans promote success. Newsom is a failure.
(Newsom) He invented "drug stations" in California so that users could shoot up drugs, snort drugs and leave dirty needles lying around. Better to have them die all together I guess....

Open a little further maybe you can fit his balls in your mouth as well.

Take Trump out and ask Trump who was the best and he would say Clinton.

And Trump was no Clinton. 2016-2020 was not better than the 90's.

Do I need to go find Trump's quote praising the Clinton's?

so you think Newsom has done a great job in CA eh ?

You think Ron's great?

The Florida governor doesn't know how to explain why his state's uninsured rate is so high — or why voters should trust him on health care.

The question was important because Florida really does have more uninsured residents than almost any other state. And the single biggest reason is that it’s among a handful of Republican-run, mostly southern states that have refused to use funding from the Affordable Care Act ― aka “Obamacare” ― to expand Medicaid.
DeSantis is among the Florida Republicans who have opposed expansion.
But instead of defending that position and, more generally, his record on health care, DeSantis in September gave a short monologue about inflation and the rising price of consumer goods, followed by a bland, vague statement: “We have big pharma, big insurance, and big government and we need to tackle that and have more power for the people and the doctor-patient relationship.”

For now, voters trying to judge whether he can deliver on health care will have to rely on what he’s done in the past, which means looking closely at his record in Florida ― the one Vargas was asking about. And on Wednesday, as in September, DeSantis didn’t have much to say.

So he has problems with uninsured people and insurance companies fleeing the state?

Forum List

Back