Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

phoenyx

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2016
Canada
Found this article on RFK Jr.'s childrenshealthdefense.org site a bit ago, thought it would be good to share. Constructive feedback welcome:
04/02/21

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

By
Megan Redshaw

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines revealed steadily rising numbers, but no new trends. VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received to the system as of Friday of the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 26, a total of 50,861 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,249 deaths — an increase of 199 over the previous seven days — and 7,726 serious injuries, up 631 over the same time period.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 43% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 136.7 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of March 26.

Full article here:

Found this article on RFK Jr.'s childrenshealthdefense.org site a bit ago, thought it would be good to share. Constructive feedback welcome:
04/02/21

VAERS data released today showed 50,861 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 2,249 deaths and 7,726 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and March 26, 2021.

By
Megan Redshaw

Data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines revealed steadily rising numbers, but no new trends. VAERS is the primary mechanism for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received to the system as of Friday of the previous week. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020, and March 26, a total of 50,861 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 2,249 deaths — an increase of 199 over the previous seven days — and 7,726 serious injuries, up 631 over the same time period.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours and 43% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

In the U.S., 136.7 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of March 26.

Full article here:

If one needs or desires the vaccine, go for it. I read that people with allergies should avoid the vaccine, and thus, I won't currently be rolling the dice with it.

I do think, if the vaccine is effective, it is the quickest way for the world to get back to normal. I don't think this virus will be gone permanently anytime soon.

Thanks China. Yet again...

04/02/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:

If one needs or desires the vaccine, go for it. I read that people with allergies should avoid the vaccine, and thus, I won't currently be rolling the dice with it.

I do think, if the vaccine is effective, it is the quickest way for the world to get back to normal. I don't think this virus will be gone permanently anytime soon.

Thanks China. Yet again...

I don't think anyone needs the vaccine, the clearly some desire it. Glad that you are taking a pass on the Covid vaccines, at least for now. And yes, it seems clear that people who have allergies seem to be the absolute worst candidates for the vaccines.

04/02/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:
When I saw Robert Kennedy I immediately thought of a horribly flawed ambulance chaser looking for Covid under rocks.

Sorry. The only time I celebrate anything Kennedy is when one of them is buried never to murder again.

When I saw Robert Kennedy I immediately thought of a horribly flawed ambulance chaser looking for Covid under rocks.

Alright, there will always be some who don't like the Kennedy's, but don't ignore the message just because of who put it together. This article has many links to outside sources.

Alright, there will always be some who don't like the Kennedy's, but don't ignore the message just because of who put it together. This article has many links to outside sources.
For every million people protected a small number will get a reaction. That is vax reality.

Know someone who had a sore arm for 3 days, is this something that could be reported to Vaers??????

For every million people protected a small number will get a reaction. That is vax reality.

I don't think that 7,726 reports of serious injuries and 2,249 deaths is a "small number" personally.

I don't think that 7,726 reports of serious injuries and 2,249 deaths is a "small number" personally.
Out of how many vaccinated totally? I want to know the ages and comorbids of these people. ho

04/02/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:
Article misrepresented the data.

To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination, even if it is not clear the vaccine caused the problem
The rest of the story and all the data here:

04/02/21

By
Megan Redshaw

Full article here:
Article misrepresented the data.

To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination, even if it is not clear the vaccine caused the problem
The rest of the story and all the data here:

It's easy to say "nothing to see here folks", but what evidence have they provided that the reports of deaths shortly after the vaccines were not in fact caused in whole or in part by the vaccines? I just published another article that gets into the CDC's stonewalling as to their alleged investigative efforts in a new thread I created for the purpose (complete with an article on the subject) here:

Out of how many vaccinated totally? I want to know the ages and comorbids of these people. ho

You want to see the complete reports of the 2,249 deaths, be my guest:

Here's the one for the 7,726 seriously injured:

It's easy to say "nothing to see here folks", but what evidence have they provided that the reports of deaths shortly after the vaccines were not in fact caused in whole or in part by the vaccines?
What evidence has anyone provided that they were?

It's easy to say "nothing to see here folks", but what evidence have they provided that the reports of deaths shortly after the vaccines were not in fact caused in whole or in part by the vaccines?

Nice dodge. Anyway, have you even read any of the VAERS reports? If not, you may want to take a look at post 15 in this thread, the links to the death and serious injury reports are linked there.

Nice dodge. Anyway, have you even read any of the VAERS reports? If not, you may want to take a look at post 15 in this thread, the links to the death and serious injury reports are linked there.
Find one conformed case of vaccine related death. Not anecdotal crap, a confirmed case.

I'll wait.

Find one conformed case of vaccine related death. Not anecdotal crap, a confirmed case.

I'll wait.

I responded in the following thread, which deals with the investigation piece:

I'll wait.

I responded in the following thread, which deals with the investigation piece:
You can't post links to your own thread about an anti-science blog that's nothing more than fact free fear-mongering and call it "proof".

Forum List

Back