Number of COVID Vaccine Injuries Reported to VAERS Surpasses 50,000, CDC Data Show

I responded in the following thread, which deals with the investigation piece:

You can't post links to your own thread about an anti-science blog that's nothing more than fact free fear-mongering and call it "proof".

Who said anything about proof? I'm just pointing out where I responded. You said essentially the same thing in both threads, I hope you will agree that it's best to have a single place to talk about this particular subject.

You can't post links to your own thread about an anti-science blog that's nothing more than fact free fear-mongering and call it "proof".

Who said anything about proof? I'm just pointing out where I responded. You said essentially the same thing in both threads, I hope you will agree that it's best to have a single place to talk about this particular subject.
You started two nearly identical threads, why are you surprised to get the same response in each?

You started two nearly identical threads, why are you surprised to get the same response in each?

The threads had different articles from the Children's Health Defense website. In part, they are updates on the amount of reported deaths, serious and minor injuries that people may have suffered from after taking the Covid Vaccines, but there's also another thread in them that keeps us updated on CHD's inquiries to the CDC (so far, still no response). In the last article along these lines, they also brought up the only completed investigation that I know of concerning someone who may have died from one of the Covid Vaccines.

The threads had different articles from the Children's Health Defense website. In part, they are updates on the amount of reported deaths, serious and minor injuries that people may have suffered from after taking the Covid Vaccines, but there's also another thread in them that keeps us updated on CHD's inquiries to the CDC (so far, still no response). In the last article along these lines, they also brought up the only completed investigation that I know of concerning someone who may have died from one of the Covid Vaccines.
They're the same crazy conspiracy theory reprinted twice by the same conservitard fake news site.

Get over it, and try a real source for a change.

They're the same [insults removed] reprinted twice by the same [insults removed] news site.

No, there are different story elements in each article. It's like a TV series. Sure, the same characters pop up in the episodes, but things are happening to them.

They're the same [insults removed] reprinted twice by the same [insults removed] news site.

No, there are different story elements in each article. It's like a TV series. Sure, the same characters pop up in the episodes, but things are happening to them.
No.

It might be interesting to compare the Kung Flu deaths from Jan - Apr 2020 with the Kung Flu vaccine deaths Jan - Apr 2021. Keep in mind the Kung Flu vaccines were actually in development before the Kung Flu hit. So unless the vaccine companies knew what Fauci's China lab was developing beforehand, it is as much a fraud as Fauci.

Forum List

Back