Here's One Way the Media Sucks

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
From what I heard on a Slate podcast, Chauvain is looking at no more than 40 years in jail. If he gets the maximum. Which he won't. Its 40 years for Murder 2; 25 for Murder 3, and 10 for Manslaughter.

The Media really should be informing the public of this in advance. So when the sentence is handed down (if there is one) there won't be all of this uninformed outrage. Knuckleheads are still going to riot as if they were personally injured by the verdict--regardless of what it is. But perhaps some on the borderline of taking part in civil unrest will be less outraged if they are informed of the sentencing limitations facing the jury.

I still hold that there will be a hung jury at least for the first trial.

From what I heard on a Slate podcast, Chauvain is looking at no more than 40 years in jail. If he gets the maximum. Which he won't. Its 40 years for Murder 2; 25 for Murder 3, and 10 for Manslaughter.

The Media really should be informing the public of this in advance. So when the sentence is handed down (if there is one) there won't be all of this uninformed outrage. Knuckleheads are still going to riot as if they were personally injured by the verdict--regardless of what it is. But perhaps some on the borderline of taking part in civil unrest will be less outraged if they are informed of the sentencing limitations facing the jury.

You ASSUME the media does not want a swift and violent outrage.

I say they do.

The media gins up outrage 24/7. Notice how the two shootings in Georgia and Colorado were handled by the media. With the shooting in Georgia, the media focused on the fact the shooter was white and those killed were Asian women, with the focus being race and sex and white supremacism. Granted, they also focused on the faith of the shooter as being Christian to demonize Christianity as well. But with the shooter in Colorado, the press ignored the fact the shooter was from Syria, a country Biden had just bombed. And they completely ignored the fact that all his victims were white. Instead, they focused on him being mentally ill and the need for gun control. They completely ignored his possible faith to Islam.

In other words, the media is there to foster white hate and hate towards Christianity in the hopes of inciting violence against them.

They are vile and evil.

The penalty phase should be to cuff Chauvin and have several people put their knees on the back of his neck while in the prone position and another guy is lifting up on his cuffs while he is on the ground.

As I understand it, the prosecution has been getting their asses handed to them and the defense hasn't even started its official 'defense' yet.

You'd think that the media, worthless front holes that they are, would inform the public of the details of the case.

They haven't.

As I understand it, the prosecution has been getting their asses handed to them and the defense hasn't even started its official 'defense' yet.

You'd think that the media, worthless front holes that they are, would inform the public of the details of the case.

They haven't.
The media is too busy praising Chairman Xiden, our glorious leader.

There is no reasoning with BLM supporters.

So it does not matter what the media report or do not report regarding sentencing guidelines.

If that ex-cop is ever released from prison (assuming that nothing happens to him in prison at the hands of other inmates or even the guards), he would have to leave the country, change his name, and hide.

If it is anything like most cases of police homicide, they will believe he was doing his job

I too was outraged when Floyd died but then I just pretended that he was just another young black kid murdered in a Democratic ghetto and then I no longer gave a fuck.

They haven't.
The defenses claim that the kneeling was appropriate his death was a drug overdose does not seem to be getting much traction

You ASSUME the media does not want a swift and violent outrage.

I say they do.

The media gins up outrage 24/7. Notice how the two shootings in Georgia and Colorado were handled by the media. With the shooting in Georgia, the media focused on the fact the shooter was white and those killed were Asian women, with the focus being race and sex and white supremacism. Granted, they also focused on the faith of the shooter as being Christian to demonize Christianity as well. But with the shooter in Colorado, the press ignored the fact the shooter was from Syria, a country Biden had just bombed. And they completely ignored the fact that all his victims were white. Instead, they focused on him being mentally ill and the need for gun control. They completely ignored his possible faith to Islam.

In other words, the media is there to foster white hate and hate towards Christianity in the hopes of inciting violence against them.

They are vile and evil.

Yeah, you're a dumb ass.

The media’s job used to be inform the public, now it’s about convincing the public

I agree, the media should be announcing on a regular basis what the jury is faced with.

But then again, that might possibly defuse what would be the bigger story that they're mouths are watering for. Riots all across America.

They haven't.
The defenses claim that the kneeling was appropriate his death was a drug overdose does not seem to be getting much traction
Not much traction with who? You and I don't count. The media sure as hell doesn't count.

Forum List

Back