Number 1 reason why Obama will win.

How sad.

You disagree with the ideology of Romney and that is the NUMBER ONE reason Obama will win in your eyes.

Sadly....even in the eyes of a true liberal such as yourself....you do not see his policies and actions of the last 3 years as a reason he will win.

I mean...how pathetic is that?

How sad.

You disagree with the ideology of Romney and that is the NUMBER ONE reason Obama will win in your eyes.

Sadly....even in the eyes of a true liberal such as yourself....you do not see his policies and actions of the last 3 years as a reason he will win.

Romney hasn't exactly been a stellar candidate.

Hey sallow are you on welfare?

Depends on what you mean by welfare..

I work in the financial industry. Which received the biggest financial bailout in history, recently. After receiving several other bailouts that were historic.

That was to keep rich folks from going broke.

Is that welfare to you?

I work in the financial industry. Which received the biggest financial bailout in history, recently. After receiving several other bailouts that were historic.

Is that welfare to you?

I don't know. Romney implied you were.

How sad.

What ideology?

:confused:

He's changing his ideology every minute now.

Is that welfare to you?

Was that before or after he didn't..:eusa_eh:

How sad.

What ideology?

:confused:

He's changing his ideology every minute now.

He's a fish.

Is that welfare to you?

Was that before or after he didn't..:eusa_eh:

He seems to be the republicans' John Kerry.

STOOPID insulting Pub dupes!! Keep it up , MORONS LOL!

OP- Because he's NOT a lying hypocrite, and has the right plan for everyone.

You really believe that one person can have the "right plan" for everyone? Interesting, can you expound on that?

STOOPID insulting Pub dupes!! Keep it up , MORONS LOL!

OP- Because he's NOT a lying hypocrite, and has the right plan for everyone.

You really believe that one person can have the "right plan" for everyone? Interesting, can you expound on that?

The country needs a prosperous and educated nonrich to get good jobs and create demand- NOT what Voodoo produces (see sig pp1).

Forum List

Back