Nugents been cleared whoooooo hoooo

TY for Cqat scratch Fever- excellent. But his brain damage politics suq LOL. Another dupe.

His brain damage and net worth

Yours?

when did he serve, asswipe?

:rofl:

oh, warbler, you're a pistol :thup:

Oh, the reserve careerist success story
"0-4" is bellowing.

CO in your ass for incompetence again?

I understand.

Met many failures like you.

Like I told you when to your face when I was on active duty - "get fucked"

His brain damage and net worth

Yours?

when did he serve, asswipe?

oh, warbler, you're a pistol :thup:

"0-4" is bellowing.

I understand.

:lol:

you never in your entire life said anything to anyone's face, ever.

tough guy :rofl:

Must be hell to have to eat CROW...all that foaming at mouth and and all the dirt they dug up on the person....................... for nothing

but like good little sheep, did they wait for an investigation..................................NO...they passed the dirt and found him GUILTY

you gotta love it

Last edited:
Republicans. Please write a letter or call your state representative and tell them that if they don't pass a bill that you want passed, come next week either you will be in jail or dead. Please make that call and tell us later how it worked out. When you get out of jail. And then the FBI will tear apart your computer and find all the radical shit you've said on USMB and they will send you to Guantanamo Bay.

And you defended torture? Get ready to be waterboarded. It's legal right? There might be a ticking timebomb and you are a domestic terrorist.

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

What's there to "weep" about? I don't care if he was "cleared" or not "cleared", I still think that he is a sean hannity type of right wing asshole.

Republicans. Please write a letter or call your state representative and tell them that if they don't pass a bill that you want passed, come next week either you will be in jail or dead. Please make that call and tell us later how it worked out. When you get out of jail. And then the FBI will tear apart your computer and find all the radical shit you've said on USMB and they will send you to Guantanamo Bay.

And you defended torture? Get ready to be waterboarded. It's legal right? There might be a ticking timebomb and you are a domestic terrorist.

stuck on stupid

"0-4" is bellowing.

I understand.

:lol:

you never in your entire life said anything to anyone's face, ever.

tough guy :rofl:

Actually - when I was an E2 in A-school, on an Army Base (Ft. Benjamin Harrison, Ind.) - some asshole was waking all of us up one morning for muster at 06-whatever - and I came out of my room and bitch slapped the little fucker all over the passageway. Later that morning, I was Article 15th by some flunky Army 0-3 - probably you, who I intimidated also and he dropped the charges.

Any time you'd like to meet uo and exchange war stories - cockbreath - drop me a line.

415_original.gif

such a big scary man, i might faint dead away... :rofl:

you'd be a lot more believable if you weren't such a pussy on an anonymous messageboard.

I used to have faggot "Zeros" like you make me lunch, faggot.

STFU.

Not impressed with your failed military career. There was a reason you were

(a) a reservist

(b) a 20 year 0-4

Shit - people like you make JO's like GW Bush look like war heroes.

Go fuck yourself, dicklips.

I used to have faggot "Zeros" like you make me lunch, faggot.

STFU.

Not impressed with your failed military career. There was a reason you were

(a) a reservist

(b) a 20 year 0-4

Shit - people like you make JO's like GW Bush look like war heroes.

Go fuck yourself, dicklips.

i bet a lot of things "used to happen" in what passes for your mind, warbler.

too bad none of them actually happened, or maybe you wouldn't have spent 25 years slapping hot dogs into rolls, hoping to move up to tossing salads.

tough break, popeye

Read it and weep libs. He never threatened the President.

Ted Nugent’s interview with the Secret Service over comments he made about President Barack Obama’s re-election concluded Thursday, with the agency saying “the issue has been resolved” and that it “does not anticipate any further action.”

“I met with two fine, professional Secret Service agents in [Oklahoma] today,” Nugent, 63, said in a statement after the meeting. “Good, solid, professional meeting concluding that I have never made any threats of violence towards anyone. The meeting could not have gone better. I thanked them for their service, we shook hands and went about our business. God bless the good federal agents wherever they may be.”

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told the Washington Post after the interview that “the issue has been resolved” and the agency “does not anticipate any further action.”

ETA: forgot link

Secret Service on Ted Nugent Obama Interview Meeting: ‘The Issue Has Been Resolved’ | TheBlaze.com

why am i not surprised? :confused:

stuck on stupid

yes and the album is called Stephanie and sung by Mr nick...( who said he made 5 albums...

you hardon for me is rather creepy..but if it helps you..carry on

He wasn't charged, so cannot be cleared. He'll profit, he is an aging metal blaster. Younger ones are coming along, he needs the media attention.

Forum List

Back