NRA's new poster child for 2nd Ammend. rights

Texas woman shoots, kills 2 daughters

what is wrong with this backward culture ?

A woman in Texas gunned down her two teenage daughters -- killing both of them -- before a responding police officer killed the mother, authorities said.

Christy Sheats, 42, fatally shot daughters Taylor, 22, and Madison, 17, on Friday in Fulshear, west of Houston, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
After someone called 911, a Fulshear police officer shot the mother when she refused to put down her weapon, the sheriff's office said.

Texas woman shoots, kills 2 daughters - CNN.com

This has already been posted but I know Jake Starkey will say you posted it first.

Can't be. Everybody knows a gun in the house is a life saver.
Not a life taker. WTF happened. Police have been there before I read.

Meanwhile, in Ohio a homeowner shoots a guy who made the mistake of entering the wrong house. At 3 in the morning. Is this a legitimate DGU? Guy made a mistake. Was not a criminal.

A woman in Texas gunned down her two teenage daughters -- killing both of them -- before a responding police officer killed the mother, authorities said.

Christy Sheats, 42, fatally shot daughters Taylor, 22, and Madison, 17, on Friday in Fulshear, west of Houston, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.
After someone called 911, a Fulshear police officer shot the mother when she refused to put down her weapon, the sheriff's office said.

Nothing in the story says they were Christian. Even if they were it had nothing to do with it. Christians don't "honor kill" their daughters in the name of their religion like Islam.

She was probably a mentally deranged muppethead like you.

'"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.'

In addition to being mentally ill she was also a liar.

Democrats seek neither to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns nor ‘ban’ semi-auto pistols.

If they manage to ban "assault" rifles, and the carnage continues with semi auto pistols, you can bet the farm that those arms would be targeted next.

Mark

Yep. It is a slippery slope. First, they ban bazookas, Then they restrict automatic rifles.....

I searched and couldn't find where the article title, or the article said she was a white Christian. :rolleyes:

Good grief, this woman isn't a poster child for jack shit. Let's not attempt to turn this awful story into a lame political food fight.

You and I will have to disagree on this one. I am sick of this country's paralysis about doing something about guns and domestic violence. And I say that, having had a drunk family member threaten me with a gun.

Nothing in the story says they were Christian. Even if they were it had nothing to do with it. Christians don't "honor kill" their daughters in the name of their religion like Islam.

Guess some just make it up as they go along. That is good for attention, ya know?

'"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.'

In addition to being mentally ill she was also a liar.

Democrats seek neither to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns nor ‘ban’ semi-auto pistols.

If they manage to ban "assault" rifles, and the carnage continues with semi auto pistols, you can bet the farm that those arms would be targeted next.

Mark
Good grief, this woman isn't a poster child for jack shit. Let's not attempt to turn this awful story into a lame political food fight.

You and I will have to disagree on this one. I am sick of this country's paralysis about doing something about guns and domestic violence. And I say that, having had a drunk family member threaten me with a gun.

What's your stance on bath tubs?

Were you calling for a tub law after Andrea Yates drowned he 5 kids?

This is about a mother who killed her kids just like all the other mothers who have killed their kids

it happens more often without guns than with

Google

Parents killing their children is surprisingly common, but difficult to understand

13512205_701441176660447_8394490248158329052_n.jpg
We certainly will now.

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

The woman, who shot and killed her daughters and who had a history of mental illness, was a Facebook anti-gun control activist:

"Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica.' "

Because women never killed their kids in any other way. You are an idiot.
Adult kids...running away?

Guess some just make it up as they go along. That is good for attention, ya know?

Guano just had to get her daily anti-Christian thread in. Its what every good progressive c_nt should do.

How about we already have this law on the books...in fact Neil Steinbeck the reporter was just turned down trying to get an AR-15 for a story because of he beat his wife and has a drinking problem....

So...we have these laws........except when the guy it hour the gun murders the wife with his 9 dollar Wal Mart camping hatchet...or the knife he brought onto the Red Line El Train.......yeah...except for that.....

Of course...had either woman had a gun...they might be alive today....

Can't be. Everybody knows a gun in the house is a life saver.
Not a life taker. WTF happened. Police have been there before I read.

Meanwhile, in Ohio a homeowner shoots a guy who made the mistake of entering the wrong house. At 3 in the morning. Is this a legitimate DGU? Guy made a mistake. Was not a criminal.
-------------------------- hope the homeowner was a good shot as he defended his private property and life Wilbur .

------------------------ so you can't handle personal family probems ehh V.S. ??

Another perfect example for why we need stricter gun control; had this woman not had guns, those two beautiful young women would still be alive. It's so sad. They are just considered collateral damage in the war to preserve a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment at whatever cost
that's what we are supposed to do: literally interpret the Constutition. Why should my right to own and carry be infringed because a woman went nuts one day?

------------------------ so you can't handle personal family probems ehh V.S. ??

Not at all, Pismoe. I am, in fact, aware that guns can be a good thing. The family member who threatened me with a gun blew his own brains out within a year, Problem solved, asshole.

Forum List

Back