NRA's new poster child for 2nd Ammend. rights

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

The woman, who shot and killed her daughters and who had a history of mental illness, was a Facebook anti-gun control activist:

"Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica.' "

Another perfect example for why we need stricter gun control; had this woman not had guns, those two beautiful young women would still be alive. It's so sad. They are just considered collateral damage in the war to preserve a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment at whatever cost

It's sad that so many gun nuts end up involved in gun violence. I guess it's just a natural progression.

13512205_701441176660447_8394490248158329052_n.jpg

Another perfect example for why we need stricter gun control; had this woman not had guns, those two beautiful young women would still be alive. It's so sad. They are just considered collateral damage in the war to preserve a literal interpretation of the 2nd amendment at whatever cost

I think a literal interpretation would account for "well regulated"

Why would a murderer be a poster child for the NRA? What does the NRA have to do with some woman killing her kids with guns? Would it be better had she drowned them like this woman?

Monster mom who drowned her two daughters appeals convinction

Or would it have been better had she stabbed them to death like this woman:

Mother allegedly stabs 3 sons to death; children found partially dismembered, police say

Or would it have been better had she ran over them with her car like this woman:

Police: Mother runs over 1-year-old in driveway

Or finally, would it have been better had she simply beat them to death like this woman:

Girl, 4, Beaten to Death By Mom and Boyfriend For Drinking Brother's Juice: Cops - Inside Edition

If a woman wants her kids dead, she doesn't need guns to do it. Only liberals are too stupid to realize a gun is nothing more than a tool. Do you say a hammer built a house, or do you say the carpenter did?

'"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.'

In addition to being mentally ill she was also a liar.

Democrats seek neither to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns nor ‘ban’ semi-auto pistols.

Stricter gun control wouldn’t be needed if we as a Nation were dedicated to a more comprehensive mental health policy, both with regard to treatment and detection.

Had this woman received mental health treatment during the initial stages of her illness, she’d be able to own firearms without being a threat to herself or anyone else.

Or she could have just drowned the kids in a bath tub like Andrea Yates

If we didn't allow crazy people to have tubs her kids would be alive today too?

And as far as I can tell there is no right to have a tub

'"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.'

In addition to being mentally ill she was also a liar.

Democrats seek neither to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns nor ‘ban’ semi-auto pistols.

Proof of paranoia is mandatory before you can qualify for your NRA bumper sticker.

How do you know they would still be alive? You don't think she would have contrived another method of killing them? You have no capacity to think beyond your talking points do you?

Or she could have just drowned the kids in a bath tub like Andrea Yates

If we didn't allow crazy people to have tubs her kids would be alive today too?

And as far as I can tell there is no right to have a tub
Maybe we need to ban crazy people?

How do you know they would still be alive? You don't think she would have contrived another method of killing them? You have no capacity to think beyond your talking points do you?

Good point. Besides, they would almost certainly be dead by the time they reached 90, so, what difference does it make?

Why would a murderer be a poster child for the NRA? What does the NRA have to do with some woman killing her kids with guns? Would it be better had she drowned them like this woman?

Mother allegedly stabs 3 sons to death; children found partially dismembered, police say

Or would it have been better had she ran over them with her car like this woman:

Or finally, would it have been better had she simply beat them to death like this woman:

Girl, 4, Beaten to Death By Mom and Boyfriend For Drinking Brother's Juice: Cops - Inside Edition

If a woman wants her kids dead, she doesn't need guns to do it. Only liberals are too stupid to realize a gun is nothing more than a tool. Do you say a hammer built a house, or do you say the carpenter did?[/QUOTE
The NRA had nothing to do with a mentally disturbed killer.
The gun crazies try and claim it does,but reality escapes them .
Unless she was egnored by mental health people,or had committed a crime before,there is no why of knowing rolling around in people's heads.
Gun crazies are extremely dishonest in their efforts to control your life.

If a woman wants her kids dead, she doesn't need guns to do it. Only liberals are too stupid to realize a gun is nothing more than a tool. Do you say a hammer built a house, or do you say the carpenter did?

Seems to me it would take a very long time for the carpenter to drive nails with his or her fist.

Texas Mom Who Killed 2 Daughters Had a 'History of Mental Illness,' Authorities Say

The woman, who shot and killed her daughters and who had a history of mental illness, was a Facebook anti-gun control activist:

"Christy was an active user on Facebook, and posted multiple times in recent months to express her enthusiasm for firearms – and her distaste for gun control.

"It would be horribly tragic if my ability to protect myself or my family were to be taken away, but that's exactly what Democrats are determined to do by banning semi-automatic handguns," she wrote in March, along with an anti-gun control video.

And in January she posted a meme showing a handgun which made fun of President Barack Obama's position on gun control. She captioned it "That's right! #merica.' "

Because women never killed their kids in any other way. You are an idiot.

How do you live in a brain so small, and dysfunctional?

Forum List

Back