Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

you have a right to your opinions, I have a right to mine. the Sherrods have a whole body of work behind them that speaks for itself. Personally I don't see how Palin's religion is any worse than Obama's but who cares? its just a popularity contest.

A whole body of work like fucking what bud?

No, I do not. But I am not explaining it again. Think what you like. You don't count anyway, thank God.
you dont need to explain it, its in your posts
the only thing you think people disagree with is the fact he is black and everyone is racist that disagrees with him

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?

Actually, she thinks of him as an infallible black man. She's pathetic. He's a failure , regardless of color.

you dont need to explain it, its in your posts
the only thing you think people disagree with is the fact he is black and everyone is racist that disagrees with him

I feel sorry for anyone that thinks only in racial terms. I think of Obama as a man...a human being. Rinata thinks of him as a black man. So who is the REAL racist?

Actually, she thinks of him as an infallible black man. She's pathetic. He's a failure , regardless of color.

And you think of my CINC as the worst black man in America, there should be a law against saying slanderous things against the CINC, thats makes you and even bigger pathetic asshole.

The misuse and abuse of the Racist epithet towards those who oppose Obama's policies are the worst sort of insult I've seen on this board, and elsewhere.

It really is inexcusable.

That's not what it's about and you know it. All of the hate is spewed under the guise of "not liking Obama's policies". You don't accuse him of not being born here, of being a muslim, calling him the n word, and a million other things that are despicable, because you don't like his policies!!! Who do you people think you're kidding????

If your post isn't a satire, you are providing proof positive that the Left uses the Racist accusation to quell criticism of Obama's policies.

What complete bullshit. I have written exhaustively about Obama's policies regarding the stimulus, financial reform, health care, Afghanistan, Iran, and a myriad lesser important issues, and never once mentioned his "race" while doing so, AND, when adults are having conversations about those important issues, it is also RARE for anyone with an opposing view to bring up race. Other than you and YOUR ilk, that is...

I just remembered who started this thread. Too funny!

Last edited:
No, you're full of it. You keep accusing anyone who disagrees with Obama's policies of being a racist.

We're not falling for it, boopsie-poo.

She's pointing out the obvious--that it's people who hate Obama that can't help inject his race and all the cute little references to his middle name, etc., into a conversation. To say this doesn't happen only proves your head is waaaaaaaaaaaay up your ass.

What's wrong with Rove??

Plenty.

Republican Party (United States) presidential primaries, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allegations were made that Karl Rove was responsible for a South Carolina push poll that used racist innuendo intended to undermine support for McCain: "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"[1] McCain campaign manager Richard Davis said he "had no idea who had made those calls, who paid for them, or how many were made," but in the 2004 film "Bush's Brain" John Weaver, political director for McCain's 2000 campaign bid, stated "I believe I know where that decision was made; it was at the top of the Bush campaign."

Bush White House e-mail controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karl Rove was at the forefront of this, the dismissal of the U.S Attorneys and of course the Valerie Plame scandal.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Initially, Rove failed to tell the grand jury about his conversations with Cooper.

On July 11, 2006, Robert Novak confirmed that Rove was his second source for his article that revealed the identity of Valerie Plame as a CIA agent, the source who confirmed what Armitage had told him.[77]

Basically, he did the dirty work of Bush's behind the scenes. I'm willing to bet that Bush probably didn't have some knowledge of some of the dirty things because that way he could always testify later that he had no clue.

Rove was a student of Lee Atwater's tactics. Historically, the Father of Dirty Politics.

What's wrong with Rove??

Plenty.

Republican Party (United States) presidential primaries, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bush White House e-mail controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karl Rove was at the forefront of this, the dismissal of the U.S Attorneys and of course the Valerie Plame scandal.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On July 11, 2006, Robert Novak confirmed that Rove was his second source for his article that revealed the identity of Valerie Plame as a CIA agent, the source who confirmed what Armitage had told him.[77]

Basically, he did the dirty work of Bush's behind the scenes. I'm willing to bet that Bush probably didn't have some knowledge of some of the dirty things because that way he could always testify later that he had no clue.

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Yep, no one can use Wikipedia 'cep the cons. Newsflash: Wikipedia is the most reliable online encyclopedia used by everyone of every social, financial, political level worldwide. It now clearly posts if an entry requires editing. Plus, if you think it is biased, then go to their sourced material at the bottom of every page and do your own research.

that goes for just about anyone in politics
unless you are a partisan hack
'

Sure. However, that doesn't deny the fact that Rove is untrustworthy slime.
is he any worse than Carville or begala?
i say no
the thing that pisses you off more is the fact he didnt work for the DEMS
if he did, you would sing his praise
i know you will deny it, but that is a fact

It's unfortunate that the Democrats have ever found a person like Karl Rove. Too bad, because we've become wimps at mudslinging and need someone to be our own voice of slime. After all, slime is what passes for truth and gets implanted in a gullible America these days.

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Maybe, but there is plenty of other sources out there that only confirm what's there. I just find Karl Rove to be a very untrustworthy person. He took part in some of the nastiest mud slinging in the history of our politics and is very likely the person who was behind it.

I could be wrong, but once a person keeps finding themselves at the forefront of scandal after scandal, one has to ask themselves a couple things.
and a lot of that mud slinging, is pure BULLSHIT
like the Plame stuff
he was totally and completely CLEARED
yet partisan you doesnt accept that

Karl Rove wasn't cleared. He simply escaped prosecution because Scooter Libby took the fall and it wasn't necessary to pursue Rove.

what actual illegal activity did Rove engage in
NONE
thats proof you are a partisan hack

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You said the post right before that:

i cant say all of it is because i dont know
So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?
stop twisting words
not everything you posted was ILLEGAL

you DO know the difference, right?

What WAS illegal, however, was Rove's involvement in the US attorney firings. Although he verbally admitted to destruction of thousands of emails, he then refused to testify after being subpoenaed in the case, based on Executive Office privilege. Fortunately for Rove, that issue too died with the 2006 election, and Rove's resignation.

and he didnt lie
you are just another partisan hack

He purposely distorted and posted an edited video that didn't tell the whole truth and anything less than the whole truth is a lie, so yes, he lied and is a liar, quit wiping his ass for him.

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of reading more than enough posts of yours to come to the conclusion that...........
a. You are an imbecile.
b. There is no way the Army would allow you to be a part of it's organization.
c. You are a naive twat.
d. You are a hack clown that has so little knowledge of anything worth knowing that your
skull must be a black hole of bullshit regressive propaganda.
e. That you make even a dumb ass child like Dildobert seem intelligent....... and that take a lot of effort.
f. You could be a poster boy for the "Lick Obammy's Ass Hole Club", hell, you could be President of it.

:lol: And this basement dweller probably thinks his own postings are "pleasurable." :lol:

she admitted to wrongdoing in the video. just because the context of the speech was against racism that doesn't change the fact that she admitted to being a racist at that particular time of her life.

if Sarah Palin gave a speech on the importance of getting married before having sex and getting pregnant, and it turned out one of her kids had turned out to be an unwed mother.....wait, never mind.

Do you have children?

lol, I was trying to point out how hypocritical public opinion is. a black woman admits to racism but ends the speech with 'don't be racist' and she is a hero. a white woman extolls the virtues of family values and because one of her own family doesn't live up to those standards, she is vilified.

Aww, poor Sarah. She's gotten a lot of mileage out of her predicament, and I would put her current income against Sherrod's and say Sarah is probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Do you have children?

lol, I was trying to point out how hypocritical public opinion is. a black woman admits to racism but ends the speech with 'don't be racist' and she is a hero. a white woman extolls the virtues of family values and because one of her own family doesn't live up to those standards, she is vilified.

Palin is different, she goes around judging other people's families trying to force her bullshit far right religious hypocrisy on people and gets called on her own bullshit. Sherrod was never racist against white people, she pointed out one incident when a man came in acting superior and talked about her feelings and you shitheads are trying to make her into a black KKK member. The religious far right talks a good fucking game about morals and never follows them.

For one thing, the advocacy group that Sherrod worked for at the time raised money for BLACK farmers, not WHITE farmers.

And you think of my CINC as the worst black man in America, there should be a law against saying slanderous things against the CINC, thats makes you and even bigger pathetic asshole.
yeah :rolleyes: i'm sure you gave Reagan and both Bush's that much respect, and if you say you did you are a liar and that can be shown in your sig line

Last edited:
So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You said the post right before that:

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?
stop twisting words

What WAS illegal, however, was Rove's involvement in the US attorney firings. Although he verbally admitted to destruction of thousands of emails, he then refused to testify after being subpoenaed in the case, based on Executive Office privilege. Fortunately for Rove, that issue too died with the 2006 election, and Rove's resignation.
again, unproven charges

Maybe, but there is plenty of other sources out there that only confirm what's there. I just find Karl Rove to be a very untrustworthy person. He took part in some of the nastiest mud slinging in the history of our politics and is very likely the person who was behind it.

I could be wrong, but once a person keeps finding themselves at the forefront of scandal after scandal, one has to ask themselves a couple things.
and a lot of that mud slinging, is pure BULLSHIT
like the Plame stuff
he was totally and completely CLEARED
yet partisan you doesnt accept that

Karl Rove wasn't cleared. He simply escaped prosecution because Scooter Libby took the fall and it wasn't necessary to pursue Rove.
that is not true

stop twisting words

again, unproven charges

Of course they were, because of Rove's diversion tactics. Destruction of emails is a clear violation of the Presidential Records Act.

Forum List

Back