Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

and that has never been proven

yet another FAIL

So is everything untrue then Divecon? Because I just talked to the Divecon of *checks watch* 24 minutes ago and he disagrees.
the stuff you bring up is nothing but partisan hackery and nothing actually illegal like you claimed

another FAIL

you called something illegal that wasnt
check your watch again
that is if your partisan hackery isnt in the way

Last edited:
the stuff you bring up is nothing but partisan hackery and nothing actually illegal like you claimed

another FAIL

check your watch again

Just checked my watch, still works!

The stuff I bring up is partisan hackery? How so? I'm pretty sure someone was convicted in the Valerie Plame case and others were made to resign in the U.S attorneys case. Also, I'm pretty sure McCain not being friendly in 2000 sure is proof that he blames Bush for the push poll.

Unless you seem to think some of those incidents weren't illegal. Sure, the push poll one wasn't, it was just a real scumbag move.

another FAIL

check your watch again

Just checked my watch, still works!

The stuff I bring up is partisan hackery? How so? I'm pretty sure someone was convicted in the Valerie Plame case and others were made to resign in the U.S attorneys case. Also, I'm pretty sure McCain not being friendly in 2000 sure is proof that he blames Bush for the push poll.

Unless you seem to think some of those incidents weren't illegal. Sure, the push poll one wasn't, it was just a real scumbag move.
yes, someone was convicted in the plame case, but it wasnt rove, and it wasnt for "outing her"

LOL
you fail once again

and again, that "push poll" wasnt proven to be something rove did

another FAIL

Last edited:
LOL...all this outrage because a totally inept administration forced the resignation of a USDA employee for no reason at all.

Next time you clowns should look for a little more substance from a candidate than just hope and change.

So the administration is at fault but not the lying piece of shit who started in the first place? Great, the Teabastards are all of the sudden on Sherrod's side because of the wicked actions of the White House when they at first condemed her and Briebart is not fault for anything. Not one media outlet on the right has run scathing attacks on Broebart for his part. They're spinning on their broke dicks like I expected.

LOL...all this outrage because a totally inept administration forced the resignation of a USDA employee for no reason at all.

Next time you clowns should look for a little more substance from a candidate than just hope and change.

So the administration is at fault but not the lying piece of shit who started in the first place? Great, the Teabastards are all of the sudden on Sherrod's side because of the wicked actions of the White House when they at first condemed her and Briebart is not fault for anything. Not one media outlet on the right has run scathing attacks on Broebart for his part. They're spinning on their broke dicks like I expected.
Breitbart isnt the one that fired her

yes, someone was convicted in the plame case, but it wasnt rove, and it wasnt for "outing her"

LOL
you fail once again

another FAIL

So Karl Rove has never done anything illegal or immoral as relating to politics in your opinion?

LOL
you fail once again

another FAIL

So Karl Rove has never done anything illegal or immoral as relating to politics in your opinion?
i never said that
i said nothing illegal has ever been proven
and it hasnt
no matter how hard you try to twist it

and carville and begala have done just as many slimy things

Breitbart is not the one that fired her

and he didnt lie
you are just another partisan hack

Breitbart isnt the one that fired her

Briebart was the fucktard that sparked it all, so how can anyone not hold him accountable? He wasn't just some innocent guy who didn't do shit, he tried to smear the NAACP and in the process Sherrod was collateral damage that he didn't give a shit about , that is until the NAACP and White House overreacted, then sh ehad some value. You are fucking dishonest.

i never said that
i said nothing illegal has ever been proven
and it hasnt
no matter how hard you try to twist it

and carville and begala have done just as many slimy things

So wait, why do you believe he hasn't done anything illegal or immoral as relating to politics if nothing illegal has ever been proven? :confused:

And they have? Care to list them. I suppose in this case I will have to admit that I haven't really heard much about them since they are rarely mentioned on USMB in their previous roles. :)

and he didnt lie

He purposely distorted and posted an edited video that didn't tell the whole truth and anything less than the whole truth is a lie, so yes, he lied and is a liar, quit wiping his ass for him.

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of reading more than enough posts of yours to come to the conclusion that...........
a. You are an imbecile.
b. There is no way the Army would allow you to be a part of it's organization.
c. You are a naive twat.
d. You are a hack clown that has so little knowledge of anything worth knowing that your
skull must be a black hole of bullshit regressive propaganda.
e. That you make even a dumb ass child like Dildobert seem intelligent....... and that take a lot of effort.
f. You could be a poster boy for the "Lick Obammy's Ass Hole Club", hell, you could be President of it.

Last edited:
and he didnt lie

He purposely distorted and posted an edited video that didn't tell the whole truth and anything less than the whole truth is a lie, so yes, he lied and is a liar, quit wiping his ass for him.

I've unfortunately had the displeasure of reading more than enough posts of yours to come to the conclusion that...........
a. You are an imbecile.
b. There is no way the Army would allow you to be a part of it's organization.
c. You are a naive twat.
d. You are a hack clown that has so little knowledge of anything worth knowing that your
skull must be a black hole of bullshit regressive propaganda.
e. That you make even a dumb ass child like Dildobert seem intelligent....... and that take a lot of effort.
f. You could be a poster boy for the "Lick Obammy's Ass Hole Club", hell, you could be President of it.

Shit for brains is what you have bud, I tell it like it is the hard way because you rightwing cowards don't get it any other way.

she admitted to wrongdoing in the video. just because the context of the speech was against racism that doesn't change the fact that she admitted to being a racist at that particular time of her life.

if Sarah Palin gave a speech on the importance of getting married before having sex and getting pregnant, and it turned out one of her kids had turned out to be an unwed mother.....wait, never mind.

she admitted to wrongdoing in the video. just because the context of the speech was against racism that doesn't change the fact that she admitted to being a racist at that particular time of her life.

if Sarah Palin gave a speech on the importance of getting married before having sex and getting pregnant, and it turned out one of her kids had turned out to be an unwed mother.....wait, never mind.

She didn't admit to wrongdoing, she admitted to having bad feelings towards a farmer who was acting superior towards her. She helped the farmer save his farm in end but the fucktards on the right keep focusing their attention elsewhere, why?

Do you have children?

Do you have children?

lol, I was trying to point out how hypocritical public opinion is. a black woman admits to racism but ends the speech with 'don't be racist' and she is a hero. a white woman extolls the virtues of family values and because one of her own family doesn't live up to those standards, she is vilified.

Do you have children?

lol, I was trying to point out how hypocritical public opinion is. a black woman admits to racism but ends the speech with 'don't be racist' and she is a hero. a white woman extolls the virtues of family values and because one of her own family doesn't live up to those standards, she is vilified.

Palin is different, she goes around judging other people's families trying to force her bullshit far right religious hypocrisy on people and gets called on her own bullshit. Sherrod was never racist against white people, she pointed out one incident when a man came in acting superior and talked about her feelings and you shitheads are trying to make her into a black KKK member. The religious far right talks a good fucking game about morals and never follows them.

Do you have children?

Palin is different, she goes around judging other people's families trying to force her bullshit far right religious hypocrisy on people and gets called on her own bullshit. Sherrod was never racist against white people, she pointed out one incident when a man came in acting superior and talked about her feelings and you shitheads are trying to make her into a black KKK member. The religious far right talks a good fucking game about morals and never follows them.

you have a right to your opinions, I have a right to mine. the Sherrods have a whole body of work behind them that speaks for itself. Personally I don't see how Palin's religion is any worse than Obama's but who cares? its just a popularity contest.

Forum List

Back