Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

My liberal friends who still support obama at this point in time please stop posting in this thread.

It really makes the left look horrible when they ADMIT to being dishonest and using race in a dishonest way to stifle/win debates on topics.

Guys just let it die it is making the libs look REAL REAL bad.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
hes talking about YOU
LOL

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You said the post right before that:

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?

Don't waste your time, even with the facts right in front of him dive will just ignore them, twist your words, make claims he can't support even as he demands that you prove everything that you say beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is a troll and a hack, so don't waste your time with him.

In another thread, he tried to claim sherrod's comments weren't taken out of context in spite of the fact that breitbart left off the second half of her parable, which he had. dive's reasoning to claim that they weren't taken out of context was because the excerpt fit into the context of brietbart's intent so therefore they weren't out of context. LOL
ah, more lies and distortion from moronic smith

Yeah, sure. He's got your number, doesn't he??? Go take a dive. Fool.

the truth hurts, doesn't it?

no, it doesn't hurt me. I'm sorry you can't say the same.
thats because you are too ignorant
it sure as hell doesnt hurt me because i'm not oblivious to it, like you are

$yawn.jpg

Don't waste your time, even with the facts right in front of him dive will just ignore them, twist your words, make claims he can't support even as he demands that you prove everything that you say beyond a shadow of a doubt. He is a troll and a hack, so don't waste your time with him.

In another thread, he tried to claim sherrod's comments weren't taken out of context in spite of the fact that breitbart left off the second half of her parable, which he had. dive's reasoning to claim that they weren't taken out of context was because the excerpt fit into the context of brietbart's intent so therefore they weren't out of context. LOL
ah, more lies and distortion from moronic smith

Yeah, sure. He's got your number, doesn't he??? Go take a dive. Fool.
ah more projection from moronic rinata

Neither one of you knows or understands what I think. Your minds are too closed. For the last fucking time. If people criticized Obama because they don't like his policies, they would not have to say he's a racist and hates white people, carry signs portraying him as a witch doctor, and so on!!! They would just talk about his policies. But with some people it is not his policies they are against. It's him because he is black!!! What is so damn hard about understanding that??

I am still waiting on you to show me where I have attacked you. NOW add to that where I have said he is a racist....
Also prove my mind is closed. :rolleyes:

What are you jabbering about, you babbling idiot??? You interjected yourself into the battle going on here and keep bugging me with your stupid questions.

YOU are the one that posted to ME saying how you were attacked. I merely asked you to prove it. And still am waiting.

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Yep, no one can use Wikipedia 'cep the cons. Newsflash: Wikipedia is the most reliable online encyclopedia used by everyone of every social, financial, political level worldwide. It now clearly posts if an entry requires editing. Plus, if you think it is biased, then go to their sourced material at the bottom of every page and do your own research.

''Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to youuuuuuuu...''

Again. I do NOT trust Wiki for political issues. If you want to, go for it, but let's not be telling ME what to do, mmk?

I sometimes question their analysis, but at least I'm pointed in the right direction to get at the truth, the original source, is all I'm saying. I would venture though that they are 99% accurate, which is good enough for me. It's now very difficult to just enter and edit BECAUSE they went through a lot of accusations of biased inaccuracy about five years ago. You have to prove credentials to edit and your own source for a correction.

Wikipedia:Verifiability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My liberal friends who still support obama at this point in time please stop posting in this thread.

It really makes the left look horrible when they ADMIT to being dishonest and using race in a dishonest way to stifle/win debates on topics.

Still relying on that Journolist website, I see, in spite of the fact that Tucker Carlson cherry-picked a selected handful of emails out of over 25,000. Those "liberal" journalists never represented a grand conspiracy to inject racism into issues, but they were part of a chattering group of wonks that anyone might find openly discussing such things around the water cooler. But of course the desired effect hit its mark. It always does in Gullible America these days.

Yep, no one can use Wikipedia 'cep the cons. Newsflash: Wikipedia is the most reliable online encyclopedia used by everyone of every social, financial, political level worldwide. It now clearly posts if an entry requires editing. Plus, if you think it is biased, then go to their sourced material at the bottom of every page and do your own research.

''Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to youuuuuuuu...''

Again. I do NOT trust Wiki for political issues. If you want to, go for it, but let's not be telling ME what to do, mmk?

I sometimes question their analysis, but at least I'm pointed in the right direction to get at the truth, the original source, is all I'm saying. I would venture though that they are 99% accurate, which is good enough for me. It's now very difficult to just enter and edit BECAUSE they went through a lot of accusations of biased inaccuracy about five years ago. You have to prove credentials to edit and your own source for a correction.

Wikipedia:Verifiability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I've done that before
took 3 times posting the correct info before it stuck, and if it hadn't stuck on the third try i was gonna give up

I reiterate, NEVER trust Wikipedia on political issues... use them for only the most common, well known aspects of a discussion or last resort.

I am still waiting on you to show me where I have attacked you. NOW add to that where I have said he is a racist....
Also prove my mind is closed. :rolleyes:

What are you jabbering about, you babbling idiot??? You interjected yourself into the battle going on here and keep bugging me with your stupid questions.

YOU are the one that posted to ME saying how you were attacked. I merely asked you to prove it. And still am waiting.

I'm sick of you whining about this. This thread is quickly approaching a thousand hits, so expecting anyone to 'remember' what they said three or four days ago requires extensive research. You could at least give a hint as to what you're pissing and moaning over. Other inquiring minds want to know so you'll shut up about it.

W

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Below is what i'm talking about rinata

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

yeah, they are
and you dont have them

Well what do you have to back up any other result? Even the civil suit naming Rove and Armitage brought by Valerie Plame was not heard by the Supreme Court, so Rove was off the hook there as well. It is what it is.
being "off the hook" is not guilty, correct?

Innocent until proven guilty. But in Rove's case, lucky is more like it. He wasn't the one who first leaked the information, but he sure was a co-conspirator with Novak in getting the buzz out to MSM.

Well what do you have to back up any other result? Even the civil suit naming Rove and Armitage brought by Valerie Plame was not heard by the Supreme Court, so Rove was off the hook there as well. It is what it is.
being "off the hook" is not guilty, correct?

Innocent until proven guilty. But in Rove's case, lucky is more like it. He wasn't the one who first leaked the information, but he sure was a co-conspirator with Novak in getting the buzz out to MSM.
if i remember correctly, Rove responded to a leading question from Novak where Novak was the one asking about Plame

I'm sick of you whining about this. This thread is quickly approaching a thousand hits, so expecting anyone to 'remember' what they said three or four days ago requires extensive research. You could at least give a hint as to what you're pissing and moaning over. Other inquiring minds want to know so you'll shut up about it.

Kiss off Maggie. Rinata should have not have falsely accused me then. AND should have answered me right away. THEN she would not have to remember.
I DID say what it was. I quoted her more than once..she accused me of attacking her.
That is false.

I have as much right to post what I want, when I want, as you do. You don't like what I post, put me on ignore. Sheesh.

Really!!! I don't remember what I said to this pain in the ass broad!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back