Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash

gee i wonder why that is?....the non blacks i worked with 70% of those guys fucked around....
Hispanics? LOL.

I know Arabs are known for cheating. Again, that could be just here in Metro Detroit. They are notorious cocksmen. Black guys too.

I don't think us Greeks are known for cheating although I'm sure we have some in our circle who do but they certainly don't brag about it in public. I'm not a cheater. My brother doesn't cheat on his wife. Greeks have good family values.

I don't think Arab and black men respect white women. They just love fucking them. Like trophies.

Hispanics? LOL.

I know Arabs are known for cheating. Again, that could be just here in Metro Detroit. They are notorious cocksmen. Black guys too.

I don't think us Greeks are known for cheating although I'm sure we have some in our circle who do but they certainly don't brag about it in public. I'm not a cheater. My brother doesn't cheat on his wife. Greeks have good family values.

I don't think Arab and black men respect white women. They just love fucking them. Like trophies.
i aint talking about the Hispanics.....i am talking about the white guys....many of them drank and had woman on their routes they screwed around with....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
what gets me is his, well i wouldnt marry a black so why would you bullshit.....he would have no problems fucking one i bet....
No he wouldn't. Then he would go bragging to everybody how he's superior to black men.

i aint talking about the Hispanics.....i am talking about the white guys....many of them drank and had woman on their routes they screwed around with....
Sealybobo is a racist. Therefore he has a double standard.

I'm not interested in your personal experiences. Let's take a survey

Cheating is more common among black adults. Some 22% of ever-married blacks said that they cheated on their spouse, compared with 16% of whites and 13% of Hispanics. And among black men, the rate is highest: 28% reported that they had sex with someone other than their spouse, compared with 20% of white men and 16% of Hispanic men.

So 16 out of every 100 white men cheats and 28 of every 100 black men cheats. I'll take those odds.

bobo whether you like it or not....you white fuckers cheat on your wives as much as any other race of people...
I would say

Arabs & Blacks the most
White Men
Mexicans
Italians
Russians
Asians go to Gesha houses
Then Greek Men at the bottom. We don't cheat because Greek pussy is so good. Plus our wives will kill us.

I would say

Arabs & Blacks the most
White Men
Mexicans
Italians
Russians
Asians go to Gesha houses
Then Greek Men at the bottom. We don't cheat because Greek pussy is so good. Plus our wives will kill us.

What an idiot .... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back