Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

What's wrong with Rove??

Plenty.

Republican Party (United States) presidential primaries, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allegations were made that Karl Rove was responsible for a South Carolina push poll that used racist innuendo intended to undermine support for McCain: "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"[1] McCain campaign manager Richard Davis said he "had no idea who had made those calls, who paid for them, or how many were made," but in the 2004 film "Bush's Brain" John Weaver, political director for McCain's 2000 campaign bid, stated "I believe I know where that decision was made; it was at the top of the Bush campaign."

Bush White House e-mail controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Bush White House e-mail controversy surfaced in 2007, during the controversy involving the dismissal of eight U.S. attorneys. Congressional requests for administration documents while investigating the dismissals of the U.S. attorneys required the Bush administration to reveal that not all internal White House emails were available, because they were sent via a non-government domain hosted on an e-mail server not controlled by the federal government. Conducting governmental business in this manner is a possible violation of the Presidential Records Act of 1978, and the Hatch Act.[1] Over 5 million e-mails may have been lost or deleted.[2][3] Greg Palast claims to have come up with 500 of the Karl Rove lost emails, leading to damaging allegations.[4] In 2009, it was announced that as many as 22 million emails may have been deleted.[5]

Karl Rove was at the forefront of this, the dismissal of the U.S Attorneys and of course the Valerie Plame scandal.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In his grand jury testimony, Karl Rove testified he learned of Plame's CIA affiliation from journalists and not from government officials. Rove testified that Novak called him in July 2003 to discuss a story unrelated to Plame or Wilson.

On July 2, 2005, Karl Rove's lawyer, Robert Luskin, confirmed that Rove spoke to Time reporter Matt Cooper "three or four days" before Plame's identity was first revealed in print by commentator Robert Novak.

Initially, Rove failed to tell the grand jury about his conversations with Cooper.

On July 11, 2006, Robert Novak confirmed that Rove was his second source for his article that revealed the identity of Valerie Plame as a CIA agent, the source who confirmed what Armitage had told him.[77]

Basically, he did the dirty work of Bush's behind the scenes. I'm willing to bet that Bush probably didn't have some knowledge of some of the dirty things because that way he could always testify later that he had no clue.

What's wrong with Rove??

Plenty.

Republican Party (United States) presidential primaries, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Allegations were made that Karl Rove was responsible for a South Carolina push poll that used racist innuendo intended to undermine support for McCain: "Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"[1] McCain campaign manager Richard Davis said he "had no idea who had made those calls, who paid for them, or how many were made," but in the 2004 film "Bush's Brain" John Weaver, political director for McCain's 2000 campaign bid, stated "I believe I know where that decision was made; it was at the top of the Bush campaign."

Bush White House e-mail controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Karl Rove was at the forefront of this, the dismissal of the U.S Attorneys and of course the Valerie Plame scandal.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Initially, Rove failed to tell the grand jury about his conversations with Cooper.

On July 11, 2006, Robert Novak confirmed that Rove was his second source for his article that revealed the identity of Valerie Plame as a CIA agent, the source who confirmed what Armitage had told him.[77]

Basically, he did the dirty work of Bush's behind the scenes. I'm willing to bet that Bush probably didn't have some knowledge of some of the dirty things because that way he could always testify later that he had no clue.

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Th thing about WIKI...especially with politics, is I have found it leans left, not to mention it can be added to and taken from. (edited)

Maybe, but there is plenty of other sources out there that only confirm what's there. I just find Karl Rove to be a very untrustworthy person. He took part in some of the nastiest mud slinging in the history of our politics and is very likely the person who was behind it.

I could be wrong, but once a person keeps finding themselves at the forefront of scandal after scandal, one has to ask themselves a couple things.

that goes for just about anyone in politics
unless you are a partisan hack
'

Sure. However, that doesn't deny the fact that Rove is untrustworthy slime.
is he any worse than Carville or begala?
i say no
the thing that pisses you off more is the fact he didnt work for the DEMS
if he did, you would sing his praise
i know you will deny it, but that is a fact

Maybe, but there is plenty of other sources out there that only confirm what's there. I just find Karl Rove to be a very untrustworthy person. He took part in some of the nastiest mud slinging in the history of our politics and is very likely the person who was behind it.

I could be wrong, but once a person keeps finding themselves at the forefront of scandal after scandal, one has to ask themselves a couple things.
and a lot of that mud slinging, is pure BULLSHIT
like the Plame stuff
he was totally and completely CLEARED
yet partisan you doesnt accept that

i say no

No, it's not a fact. What illegal activity did Carville or Begala take part in?

I don't care whether he worked for the Democrats or the Republicans. I know either way I would not want a man of his caliber working on my campaign if I ever ran for anything.

like the Plame stuff

Link?

You say a lot of that "mud slinging" is pure bullshit. Not willing to go out on a limb and say all of it is Dive? Even if half of the allegations against Karl Rove were true, that would paint his character as being very poor if not some actions that were illegal.

like the Plame stuff

Link?

You say a lot of that "mud slinging" is pure bullshit. Not willing to go out on a limb and say all of it is Dive? Even if half of the allegations against Karl Rove were true, that would paint his character as being very poor if not some actions that were illegal.
i cant say all of it is because i dont know
but you are easily swayed by partisan assholes to hate rove
and you've proved it once again

i say no

No, it's not a fact. What illegal activity did Carville or Begala take part in?

I don't care whether he worked for the Democrats or the Republicans. I know either way I would not want a man of his caliber working on my campaign if I ever ran for anything.
what actual illegal activity did Rove engage in
NONE
thats proof you are a partisan hack

like the Plame stuff

Link?

You didn't know he was cleared of that??? hmm

but you are easily swayed by partisan assholes to hate rove
and you've proved it once again

Wrong. I read what's taken place and come to my own conclusion. I told Kat the following:

I didn't say everything is fact and it's all 100% for sure information. You're the one acting like I am however. Once again you're trying to twist what I said.

I could easily also say that you're easily swayed by partisan assholes who like Rove. I mean after all, you did vote for Bush twice.

You didn't know he was cleared of that??? hmm

No. I'm referring to the words totally and completely cleared that Divecon used. Being cleared and being totally innocent in the matter are two different things.

NONE

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You say a lot of that "mud slinging" is pure bullshit. Not willing to go out on a limb and say all of it is Dive?

You said the post right before that:

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?

NONE

So wait, you just said one post ago that you had no idea whether every allegation was untrue.

I said:

You say a lot of that "mud slinging" is pure bullshit. Not willing to go out on a limb and say all of it is Dive?
You said the post right before that:

So did you make a phone call in between those posts and find out some information that you didn't know previously?
stop twisting words
not everything you posted was ILLEGAL

you DO know the difference, right?

stop twisting words
not everything you posted was ILLEGAL

you DO know the difference, right?

Of course. Everything but one thing (the McCain incident) has implications of illegal action taking place.

Forum List

Back