White racist lies about South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure all the confused, brutalized, frightened victims of the slave trade kept journals to record the events of their day and to reflect upon them in historical context. They were all probably issued a journal and writing instruments as they were shown to their comfortable cabins on the Ships of Death. Yeah, seems likely. And I'm sure those African tribesmen who could read or write took the time to record the background of all the victims off the immoral buying and selling of human beings they were involved in rather than, at most, marking the amounts of each transaction. Of course. What else would you expect?

What a dumbass racist.

Last edited:
Last edited:
... when they say it was a country policy.

What country?

Take your pick. .....

No. What country?
Take your pick.

I pick you are still a lying POS who is incapable of reasoned or honest discourse. If "they say it was a country policy" then "they" must have been referring to a specific country - unless you just made that shit up like everything else you post.

I provided you with real historical fact and primary sources. You're welcome.

Whites claiming African countries sold slaves is like claiming that China buys poached rhino horns.
I'm sure all the confused, brutalized, frightened victims of the slave trade kept journals to record the events of their day and to reflect upon them in historical context.

What a dumbass racist.
How about the Black people that were selling them? Why didnt they write anything down?

You didn't pause for one second to think about that one before posting, did you? Dumbass racist.

... when they say it was a country policy.

What country?

Take your pick. .....

No. What country?
Take your pick.

I pick you are still a lying POS who is incapable of reasoned or honest discourse. If "they say it was a country policy" then "they" must have been referring to a specific country - unless you just made that shit up like everything else you post.

They were simply referring to Africa. As if all of Africa was the same country.

Youre welcome

Whites claiming African countries sold slaves is like claiming that China buys poached rhino horns.
I'm sure all the confused, brutalized, frightened victims of the slave trade kept journals to record the events of their day and to reflect upon them in historical context.

What a dumbass racist.
How about the Black people that were selling them? Why didnt they write anything down?

You didn't pause for one second to think about that one before posting, did you? Dumbass racist.
Not much to think through. Your silly ass assumed not only that the Blacks doing the selling couldnt write. You also assumed someone that was enslaved couldnt write either. Now you just look all stupid as usual. Youre just another POS racist.

What country?

Take your pick. .....

No. What country?
Take your pick.

Youre welcome

Seems like that's what YOU were doing, dumbass. Now you know better.

Take your pick. .....

No. What country?
Take your pick.

Youre welcome

Nope. If thats what I was doing I wouldnt have have used the word country dummy. You do realize that the continent of Africa is not just a single country dont you?

No. What country?
Take your pick.

Youre welcome

Nope. If thats what I was doing I wouldnt have have used the word country dummy. You do realize that the continent of Africa is not just a single country dont you?

Here we go. The lying POS falls back on 'rubber and glue' when his feeble attempts at supporting any position fall apart. Now the lying POS will just repeat himself endlessly.

I'll leave the actual, historical documents I posted on the thread in case anyone comes along who really gives a shit and is willing to wade through the lying POS's usual nonsense. Dumbass racist that he is.

Take your pick.

Youre welcome

Here we go. The lying POS falls back on 'rubber and glue' when his feeble attempts at supporting any position fall apart. Now the lying POS will just repeat himself endlessly.

I'll leave the actual, historical documents I posted on the thread in case anyone comes along who really gives a shit and is willing to wade through the lying POS's usual nonsense. Dumbass racist that he is.
This is why I typically ignore your posts. When you get your ass kicked you whine and pout like a spoiled brat. Face it. You were wrong about the enslaved documenting their experience and you assumed those Blacks that sold them into slavery couldnt write either all in an effort to promote your theory that only a white boy could chronicle what was going on.

"Greene has written a series of books, examining the nature of slavery in West Africa—how it operated and what forms it took. Her latest book, Slave Owners of West Africa: Decision-Making in the Age of Abolition(Indiana University Press, 2017), looks at three slave owners and their responses to the abolition of slavery in the late eighteen hundreds. “Each responded in a different way,” says Greene, “but their responses were not unique to them. I wanted to look at their reasons for what they did and the long-term consequences of their decisions.”

One of the three slave owners Green studied vigorously resisted abolition. “He moved his slaves outside British territory where slavery was still legal, so he could continue to have them,” says Greene. “Some of them escaped, but the rest continued to be slaves and eventually their descendants became part of the family but at a lower status than those members of the family descended from nonslaves."

"Greene mentions a recent court case in Ghana that highlights the legacy of slavery in that country. A prominent chieftaincy was disputed within a very large family. Two branches of the family offered up possible candidates for the position. Then the branch descended from freeborn ancestors asserted that the other branch—descended from slaves—did not have the right to such an important position. The issue went all the way to the Ghana Supreme Court. “The court said, ‘This is a family concern, so whatever the family thinks, is right,’” says Greene. In essence, the court denied the right of the slave descendants to hold a position of power."

"Narratives like these give a context and a human face to the experience of slavery, and that is Greene’s aim. “For many people Africa is a map full of stereotypes,” she says. “You hear about war, famine, atrocities, corruption, but all of this is affecting individual people, and they’re reacting the same way anyone would react. I’m trying to make a connection between readers here who know nothing about Africa and individual Africans. These are people with feelings, fears, hopes, and dreams, who experience joys as much as they also experience tragedy and disappointment. They are not just statistics.”

Alexander Falconbridge was a ships doctor who served on a number of vessels involved in the slave trade. It is a fairly well-known first hand account and primary source for those who actually study history instead of playing with it for political purposes.
Just as I suspected. A white guy.
Henry Louis Gates Jr. is the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor and the director of the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Research at Harvard University. He is also the editor-in-chief of The Root. Follow him on Twitter.

Henry wrote the post above that I cut and pasted. I guess he is a liar too, eh? But..but...he is black.
Oh. Wait. He is an uncle tom, right?
Gates is a step and fetch it that ignores what Africans themselves have told me.
Just as I figured. Gates is an Uncle Tom because some long dead black person filled your head with hatred and left out the truth because they wanted you to be just like them...living in LIES.

I give up.

Toodles.

Freedom Rider: The Dangerous Henry Louis Gates | Black Agenda Report
Oh. Look. An Angry Black Website eating one of their own!

if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.
So how do black people open there own businesses ? Who do we go and see for that ? How do we start schools ? Who do we go and see for that ?
Drop the ebonics and learn proper English
So white people are racist because of how they think black people speak ?

Is that what you are saying ?
pull your pants up and work hard in school,
Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?

Just as I suspected. A white guy.
Henry Louis Gates Jr. is the Alphonse Fletcher University Professor and the director of the W.E.B. Du Bois Institute for African and African-American Research at Harvard University. He is also the editor-in-chief of The Root. Follow him on Twitter.

Henry wrote the post above that I cut and pasted. I guess he is a liar too, eh? But..but...he is black.
Oh. Wait. He is an uncle tom, right?
Gates is a step and fetch it that ignores what Africans themselves have told me.
Just as I figured. Gates is an Uncle Tom because some long dead black person filled your head with hatred and left out the truth because they wanted you to be just like them...living in LIES.

I give up.

Toodles.

Freedom Rider: The Dangerous Henry Louis Gates | Black Agenda Report
Oh. Look. An Angry Black Website eating one of their own!

Stupid white females make me laugh.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Here is what your white men think about you.

th

Stay white Gracie.​

if you want to stop racism, which seems your main point, then blacks have to do for their own and not always CONSTANTLY RELY ON WHITES FOR EVERYTHING. Start your own schools, businesses... if you're not happy relying on the white man for everything.
So how do black people open there own businesses ? Who do we go and see for that ? How do we start schools ? Who do we go and see for that ?
Drop the ebonics and learn proper English
So white people are racist because of how they think black people speak ?

Is that what you are saying ?
pull your pants up and work hard in school,
Blacks are graduating at record numbers but still face racism when it comes to unemployment

So black people getting an education does not stop racism. So what do you suggest to stop racism ?
How do black people open businesses? Are you for real? Ask a Korean.

Black people appear stupider when they use ebonics and can't construct a proper sentence.

Black unemployment is at a historic low. Things are looking up.

You mean to say that blacks will never rely on themselves and will always rely on whitey for everything? Is that your point?
Black people are doing self-help all the time

We have to.

We have enough experience with white institutions to know they have never done much to improve our situation.

You can talk till you run out of breath about black people need to do for self (which I agree and we do) however the idea that white people would have no problem with this is laughable.

Here's a map put together by historian Liam Hogan about violence used against black people when black people start to rise up. The acts of destruction of people and property with the clear intent to intimidate and punish. The violence was directed toward black schools, churches, and other landmarks. Whites acted with the intent to deter voting or moving into white neighborhoods.

Even when you see this famous hanging pic

lynch2.jpg

Most of the people hung were black businessmen....Uppity n*ggers....is what they would have been called.

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

And you have to see that yourself.

White myopia is powerful and the blinders are strong

It's like one of those airport motorized walkways. When you are on it, it seems like you are going faster than those not on it. The white myopia is like someone on the walkway thinking that they really are faster than those not on the walkway. It's as if you don't know that you have been given a path without obstruction that accelerates your progress, and you act like a clown if one suggests that your progress is not just due to your own efforts.

You mean to say that blacks will never rely on themselves and will always rely on whitey for everything? Is that your point?
Black people are doing self-help all the time

We have to.

We have enough experience with white institutions to know they have never done much to improve our situation.

You can talk till you run out of breath about black people need to do for self (which I agree and we do) however the idea that white people would have no problem with this is laughable.

Here's a map put together by historian Liam Hogan about violence used against black people when black people start to rise up. The acts of destruction of people and property with the clear intent to intimidate and punish. The violence was directed toward black schools, churches, and other landmarks. Whites acted with the intent to deter voting or moving into white neighborhoods.

Even when you see this famous hanging pic

lynch2.jpg

Most of the people hung were black businessmen....Uppity n*ggers....is what they would have been called.

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

And you have to see that yourself.

White myopia is powerful and the blinders are strong

It's like one of those airport motorized walkways. When you are on it, it seems like you are going faster than those not on it. The white myopia is like someone on the walkway thinking that they really are faster than those not on the walkway. It's as if you don't know that you have been given a path without obstruction that accelerates your progress, and you act like a clown if one suggests that your progress is not just due to your own efforts.
That picture was about 75 years ago, stop living in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back