Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash

Democrats have been treating blacks like pets for over 400 years
How come blacks stopped voting Republican? Hint. It wasn’t free shit. It was because you treated them like shit. The first major time blacks left the gop was the great Mississippi flood in the 1920s. Republicans treated blacks like shit.

Blacks in red states vote democratic now. Red states don’t give them shit. They treat blacks like shit. That’s one thing we have in common with red states. Blue states treat blacks like shit too. Detroit, chicago, LA.

What you say is insulting to blacks. You talk about them like they’re stupid. Not effective.

Affirmative action and diversity programs helps women more than blacks. A lot of stupid white women vote republican and they are against the programs helping women and minorities. How stupid are these white women?

And blue collar whites. Republicans sent all your best manufacturing jobs overseas to break unions. Because labor costs were more than they would py in Mexico and China. Reagan and bush invented nafta. How stupid are blue collar white men?
What you say is insulting to blacks. You talk about them like they’re stupid.
you did the same thing.....lol...

How come blacks stopped voting Republican? Hint. It wasn’t free shit. It was because you treated them like shit. The first major time blacks left the gop was the great Mississippi flood in the 1920s. Republicans treated blacks like shit.

Blacks in red states vote democratic now. Red states don’t give them shit. They treat blacks like shit. That’s one thing we have in common with red states. Blue states treat blacks like shit too. Detroit, chicago, LA.

What you say is insulting to blacks. You talk about them like they’re stupid. Not effective.

Affirmative action and diversity programs helps women more than blacks. A lot of stupid white women vote republican and they are against the programs helping women and minorities. How stupid are these white women?

And blue collar whites. Republicans sent all your best manufacturing jobs overseas to break unions. Because labor costs were more than they would py in Mexico and China. Reagan and bush invented nafta. How stupid are blue collar white men?

The citizens within our ghettos, for the most part, are stupid. Do you disagree?

The point here was poor and middle class blacks are not stupid for voting Democratic. It's poor and middle class whites who vote GOP who are the idiots in our society. Over half the whites in America

In 2016, white voters propelled Trump to the presidency, with 54 percent voting for him

Now I'm not going to say 54% of whites are dumb because how many of them are rich?

1 in every 7 white families are millionaires. So 1/7th of the white people who voted for Trump are smart. The other 6/7th are idiots.

The citizens within our ghettos, for the most part, are stupid. Do you disagree?

The point here was poor and middle class blacks are not stupid for voting Democratic. It's poor and middle class whites who vote GOP who are the idiots in our society. Over half the whites in America

In 2016, white voters propelled Trump to the presidency, with 54 percent voting for him

Now I'm not going to say 54% of whites are dumb because how many of them are rich?

1 in every 7 white families are millionaires. So 1/7th of the white people who voted for Trump are smart. The other 6/7th are idiots.
i like how you moved that away from what i said about you......you are the king bobo.....lol...

i like how you moved that away from what i said about you......you are the king bobo.....lol...
I admitted that I believe what you said I believe, which is The citizens within our ghettos, for the most part, are stupid. Then I asked if you agree or disagree. Why didn't you answer?

I already answered you. Then I expounded on that one thought. Did you want me to just stay focused on the part where I believe poor ghetto people are stupid? I told you that poor whites are even dumber because at least poor blacks vote for the right party.

I admitted that I believe what you said I believe, which is The citizens within our ghettos, for the most part, are stupid. Then I asked if you agree or disagree. Why didn't you answer?

I already answered you. Then I expounded on that one thought. Did you want me to just stay focused on the part where I believe poor ghetto people are stupid? I told you that poor whites are even dumber because at least poor blacks vote for the right party.
i cant agree i worked with 2 black guys from the Inglewood area that were now out of the area and doing pretty good....so thats 2-0 in getting out....and if those poor blacks are voting for the right party.......why are they still poor and still in the same house they were in 20 years ago?....come on bobo give me one of your classic answers....

i cant agree i worked with 2 black guys from the Inglewood area that were now out of the area and doing pretty good....so thats 2-0 in getting out....and if those poor blacks are voting for the right party.......why are they still poor and still in the same house they were in 20 years ago?....come on bobo give me one of your classic answers....
They'd be poorer if it weren't for democrats and liberals. If I'm wrong tell me what republicans and conservatives have done for them. For any of us. And don't give me that bullshit Trump did. He conned you worse than Reagan did. What did Reagan, Bush or Bush do for black people? So then why should blacks vote for Republicans again? What has Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan done for black people?

And are black people stupid/wrong for not agreeing with you?

2 out of how many in Inglewood got out? It's not 2-0 dummy. Ingelwood has 109,000 residents. Like I said, the vast majority of them are stupid for staying.

My grandfather left Greece to come here. Why? Because Greece sucked. If Ingelwood sucks, get out. Let us regentrify the area. Move to where there are better economic opportunities.

It's good you know 2 who moved out. I too know many blacks who left Detroit after the Bush Great Recession. Crime skyrocketted and they said enough. I wish more of them would do that. It'd show they are smart.

On the flip side, this is the problem with black communities. Anyone who wants to make something of themselves leaves and never comes back. So what's left? A shit hole just like Trump said.

I just heard Daymond John from Shark Tank say something that reminded me of our conversation. How do you negotiate your success? So I think of your two black friends. I'm sure they were successful before they left Ingelwood. They must have learned a skill, saved their money and had a plan. A lot of hard working brothers in Ingelwood might be stuck working for someone who will only pay them minimum wage. So how do they negotiate their success? Either they insist on a raise or they walk.

I can relate to this too. I could get a job making more than I make now, but I am afraid because I left a good job before and it didn't work out. So even if someone offered me more I would not take the job. So I'm jealous of people who make $200,000 or more but at some point they all had to leave a job that would only pay $100 and take a chance. Or they were good at negotiating with their employer. I have never been good at this. If it weren't for my current boss now, I'd still be making $60K or maybe $65K. HE actually gave me a bigger raise than I expected. And since then I haven't dared to ask for more money. I'm too afraid they'll one day realize I make too much. So I'm a settler. And I never negotiate like I will walk. This is my fault.

And so black people need to realize like with me, it's up to them to negotiate their own success.

Here's another example. Someone in the black community is going to have to convince corporate America to invest in their communities. This is actually happening with senior living care. Many hospitals are putting these Alzheimer homes in places like Detroit. Why? Because they can find people who live locally who are willing to work that shitty job for $11 hr. Still if the place hires 50 women that's 50 women working and not on welfare. From there those women can try to negotiate a better salary or find a job somewhere else once they save up enough to buy a car and go on interviews.

They'd be poorer if it weren't for democrats and liberals. If I'm wrong tell me what republicans and conservatives have done for them. For any of us. And don't give me that bullshit Trump did. He conned you worse than Reagan did. What did Reagan, Bush or Bush do for black people? So then why should blacks vote for Republicans again? What has Mitch McConnell or Paul Ryan done for black people?

And are black people stupid/wrong for not agreeing with you?
tell me what republicans and conservatives have done for them
the same thing the democrats have done.....not a hell of a lot.....

democrats know how to keep blacks in line did it during slave days still doing it

Harry, don't ask Sealybobo that. I'm black and can tell you why. Look at the majority of the republicans here. Why should any black person want to be party of a party of them? They elect people just like them and they have no interest in black people. Everything republicans claim democrats are doing, they are doing more of it. Show me a black person in leadership in the republican party. They had a black chairman who got them a record majority and they fired him for refusing to kill Rush Limbaughs lard ass. The beat up Colin Powell for being an idependent thinker. Condolezza Rice won't run because she supports things like affirmative action and that just can't be allowed. The only blacks that go anywhere in the party must lie about how things are in America for blacks.

democrats know how to keep blacks in line did it during slave days still doing it
The majority of women, hispanics and asians are democrats too, so why is it that democrats are only keeping blacks in line?

When did blacks first leave the Republican party? It was the Great Mississippi flood in the 1920's. Very similar to how Republicans treated blacks in New Orleans during Katrina. But look back a year earlier there was a hurricane in George's brother's state Florida, a state that voted for Bush. Look at the red carpet treatment that state got when they got hit with a tiny hurricane compared to Katrina.

Yes, Robert E Lee was a Democrat. That's why we tear down his statues. We're embarrassed. Why do you disagree with tearing that liberals statues down?

Harry, don't ask Sealybobo that. I'm black and can tell you why. Look at the majority of the republicans here. Why should any black person want to be party of a party of them? They elect people just like them and they have no interest in black people. Everything republicans claim democrats are doing, they are doing more of it. Show me a black person in leadership in the republican party. They had a black chairman who got them a record majority and they fired him for refusing to kill Rush Limbaughs lard ass. The beat up Colin Powell for being an idependent thinker. Condolezza Rice won't run because she supports things like affirmative action and that just can't be allowed. The only blacks that go anywhere in the party must lie about how things are in America for blacks.
both parties treat minorities like shit even though they both claim to have no problems with them.....i remember we were all taking our morning break and talking politics....a very democrat lady said to the only black guy who was there after he made a comment about the democrats....."you know dam well my party cares about your people".....so he said...."yea until one of us wants to move in the house next door to you then it becomes different"....she said thats not true....we all laughed at her.......Kevin the guy who made the statement does not care for either party......he was considered a "radical" black by many whites there......i thought he was great,he wasnt afraid to get in someones face and tell them what he thought....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back