Civil rights icon accuses left of treating blacks 'like an exotic pet,' predicts backlash

both parties treat minorities like shit even though they both claim to have no problems with them.....i remember we were all taking our morning break and talking politics....a very democrat lady said to the only black guy who was there after he made a comment about the democrats....."you know dam well my party cares about your people".....so he said...."yea until one of us wants to move in the house next door to you then it becomes different"....she said thats not true....we all laughed at her.......Kevin the guy who made the statement does not care for either party......he was considered a "radical" black by many whites there......i thought he was great,he wasnt afraid to get in someones face and tell them what he thought....
I know which of my friends talk about the neighborhood going to shit because black people are moving in. It's my conservative friends. And we all know white racist conservatives who move out to places like Howell, MI where the KKK is, that's called Trump country.

Us liberals saw what white flight did to Detroit. It made it a shithole. Whites who moved first and fast drove the property values down. Us liberal whites stayed and saw it go to shit.

And we don't 100% disagree with you about the black community. You conservative like to pretend you'd be okay with your daughters dating a black guy, but most of the time, that's a lie. You may actually believe that about yourself, but I also know you know what I mean when I say your initial feeling when you hear your daughter is dating a black guy is, "oh shit".

And if not, I wish more republicans were like you. Because most of the republicans I know, would not like their daughters dating black men. That's undisputable.

I know which of my friends talk about the neighborhood going to shit because black people are moving in. It's my conservative friends. And we all know white racist conservatives who move out to places like Howell, MI where the KKK is, that's called Trump country.

Us liberals saw what white flight did to Detroit. It made it a shithole. Whites who moved first and fast drove the property values down. Us liberal whites stayed and saw it go to shit.

And we don't 100% disagree with you about the black community. You conservative like to pretend you'd be okay with your daughters dating a black guy, but most of the time, that's a lie. You may actually believe that about yourself, but I also know you know what I mean when I say your initial feeling when you hear your daughter is dating a black guy is, "oh shit".

And if not, I wish more republicans were like you. Because most of the republicans I know, would not like their daughters dating black men. That's undisputable.
first off bobo if me and my wife had no problems with dating "dark" people....why would we give a shit if we had a daughter doing the same thing?...just because you have a problem with darker skinned people,it doesnt mean every one does....when blacks and Italians have kids together they come out looking pretty dam nice....

first off bobo if me and my wife had no problems with dating "dark" people....why would we give a shit if we had a daughter doing the same thing?...just because you have a problem with darker skinned people,it doesnt mean every one does....when blacks and Italians have kids together they come out looking pretty dam nice....
I have no problem dating black women. That's different than my daughter dating one. And I'd feel different if my nephew was dating a black woman. Different than a niece or daughter.

Black people are the most racist when it comes to this.

There is a substantially stronger feeling about black men dating white women, al though most of the women who reject interracial dating and marriage think it should apply equally to both sexes.

“When I meet a black man whom I feel is strong and has demonstrated by his ac tions a concern for our strug gle, and I find he has a white wife, it still invalidates his achievements for me,” she said. “It's not quite fair, I know, but it does. You can't talk about unity and nation‐building and still be involved with a white wom an. There's a contradiction there.”

She cited one friend who “feels strongly because he feels women have the chil dren and are a great influ ence over future generations of blacks. Women transmit the culture. He also feels that black women are looked on by white men as sexual ob jects — that they are being used.”

“You just want to scream when you see a white wom an, who is no way your equal, marching off with a hand some bright black man,” she said. “You know the rela tionship is based on her whiteness.”

“I feel there is an increas ing tendency to disapproval of interracial dating, she said. “I have many girl friends who won't go out with a white man and as a general rule, I wouldn't, ex cept in business. I don't find that much rapport with white men. Being with black men feels better to me.”

She has, however, found that dating a black man is not always easy.

Difficult to Find

“It's difficult to find a black man with my interests and on my level who is not solely involved with white women,” she said.

“I'm consciously trying to go out with black men,” said Mrs. Crystal James, a 29‐year‐ old divorcee who began her career as a model and is now a sales representative for Jacques Tiffeau, the fashion manufacturer. “I'm looking to the future, and I don't think I could ever marry a white man.”

..... You conservative like to pretend you'd be okay with your daughters dating a black guy, but most of the time, that's a lie. .....

Back to mind reading again? :rolleyes:

People move or stay for many reasons. The correlation between economic conditions and any possible correlations with 'race' are far more complex than just shouting "racist!" at the back of the moving van.

I have no problem dating black women. That's different than my daughter dating one. ...

Only a democrat could (repeatedly) post something as blatantly racist as that and be so lacking in self-awareness.

Back to mind reading again? :rolleyes:

People move or stay for many reasons. The correlation between economic conditions and any possible correlations with 'race' are far more complex than just shouting "racist!" at the back of the moving van.
Yet that's all you do.

Only a democrat could (repeatedly) post something as blatantly racist as that and be so lacking in self-awareness.
You disagree? Fucking liar. That's all Republicans here do. Lie and deny their true feelings and beliefs. Then deny systemic racism exists. Fucking liars.

Sorry, I know too many white males to swallow your denials.

I have no problem dating black women. That's different than my daughter dating one. And I'd feel different if my nephew was dating a black woman. Different than a niece or daughter.

Black people are the most racist when it comes to this.

There is a substantially stronger feeling about black men dating white women, al though most of the women who reject interracial dating and marriage think it should apply equally to both sexes.

“When I meet a black man whom I feel is strong and has demonstrated by his ac tions a concern for our strug gle, and I find he has a white wife, it still invalidates his achievements for me,” she said. “It's not quite fair, I know, but it does. You can't talk about unity and nation‐building and still be involved with a white wom an. There's a contradiction there.”

She cited one friend who “feels strongly because he feels women have the chil dren and are a great influ ence over future generations of blacks. Women transmit the culture. He also feels that black women are looked on by white men as sexual ob jects — that they are being used.”

“You just want to scream when you see a white wom an, who is no way your equal, marching off with a hand some bright black man,” she said. “You know the rela tionship is based on her whiteness.”

“I feel there is an increas ing tendency to disapproval of interracial dating, she said. “I have many girl friends who won't go out with a white man and as a general rule, I wouldn't, ex cept in business. I don't find that much rapport with white men. Being with black men feels better to me.”

She has, however, found that dating a black man is not always easy.

Difficult to Find

“It's difficult to find a black man with my interests and on my level who is not solely involved with white women,” she said.

“I'm consciously trying to go out with black men,” said Mrs. Crystal James, a 29‐year‐ old divorcee who began her career as a model and is now a sales representative for Jacques Tiffeau, the fashion manufacturer. “I'm looking to the future, and I don't think I could ever marry a white man.”
the story you showed was published in 1970....lots of things have changed in 50 years bobo....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
the story you showed was published in 1970....lots of things have changed in 50 years bobo....
Not in Detroit. And I'm not talking about the nice part of Detroit. I'm talking about the other 80% which is completely segregated from white America. More segregated than the south or California. And it's not all because white people want it. Black Detroiters want it too. Just ask them.

Not in Detroit. And I'm not talking about the nice part of Detroit. I'm talking about the other 80% which is completely segregated from white America. More segregated than the south or California. And it's not all because white people want it. Black Detroiters want it too. Just ask them.
well guess what.....Detroit aint the fucking country....

• Thanks
both parties treat minorities like shit even though they both claim to have no problems with them.....i remember we were all taking our morning break and talking politics....a very democrat lady said to the only black guy who was there after he made a comment about the democrats....."you know dam well my party cares about your people".....so he said...."yea until one of us wants to move in the house next door to you then it becomes different"....she said thats not true....we all laughed at her.......Kevin the guy who made the statement does not care for either party......he was considered a "radical" black by many whites there......i thought he was great,he wasnt afraid to get in someones face and tell them what he thought....
Most blacks are like everyone else, independent. I am an idependent. In city and state election I have voted for republicans because for example a friend of mine I knew from the time I was 10 was a commissioner and mayor. He was republican and I voted for him based on his plan for the city. But nationally I won't vote for a republican. I had a friend who is republican and served as secretary of state and she would go to national meetings and she could not stand the national leadership.

When it comes to policy, Democrats have the best plans. Unfrtunately due to the nature of democraats and the ideological diversity, you get a Manchin or Sinema and unless you have a large majority, you're stuck.

I would have said the same thing Kevin did when that woman came to me with that "your people" shit. Fortunately I have not really dealt with democrats like that here. This is a republican state so I keep getting the republicans freed you people from slavery story.

Last edited:
Sealybobo is full of shit. It gets old being called racist when you're black just because whites want to force everyone to forget the past or ignore the current. If blacks don't like interracial dating it is because we have been murdered by whites for doing so. Sealybobo and whites like him want to pretend that didn't happen and act like we are just supposed to forget that.

Well then I don't know the reputation black men have where you live and you don't know about where I live. In Metro Detroit and Detroit, we are very segregated. And this hurts black people in the business world. I suppose they are doing it to themselves today but when I was growing up, whites fled when blacks moved in.

And only very liberal white men are open to their daughters dating black men. Even I'm not that liberal.

And black men and black women don't like black women dating white men. But it's okay for black men to date white women. At least it's okay to very liberal people, black men and women like the Kardashians. Black men around here are notorious for leaving their women and kids. Rolling stones. So we cringe when we hear Suzie is dating black men. He can even be a very successful well spoken educated nice guy. He's still probably going to cheat.

2.5 minutes in. Eddie will explain that all men cheat. No such thing as a loyal man he says. Men must find and concur as much pussy as we can get.

Sealybobo is full of shit. It gets old being called racist when you're black just because whites want to force everyone to forget the past or ignore the current. If blacks don't like interracial dating it is because we have been murdered by whites for doing so. Sealybobo and whites like him want to pretend that didn't happen and act like we are just supposed to forget that.
what gets me is his, well i wouldnt marry a black so why would you bullshit.....he would have no problems fucking one i bet....

• Thanks
Excuse me? Be honest. You guys love dating white women as a way to pay us back for slavery and you don't like us dating your black women for the same reason my family doesn't want anyone other than a Greek dating our women.

what gets me is his, well i wouldnt marry a black so why would you bullshit.....he would have no problems fucking one i bet....
I would marry a black woman. I just initially wouldn't like to hear my daughter or niece was dating a black guy. Even if he was a good guy, I'd worry he's going to eventually leave her.

Black women don't have the same bad reputation black men have.

At least here in Michigan.

Well then I don't know the reputation black men have where you live and you don't know about where I live. In Metro Detroit and Detroit, we are very segregated. And this hurts black people in the business world. I suppose they are doing it to themselves today but when I was growing up, whites fled when blacks moved in.

And only very liberal white men are open to their daughters dating black men. Even I'm not that liberal.

And black men and black women don't like black women dating white men. But it's okay for black men to date white women. At least it's okay to very liberal people, black men and women like the Kardashians. Black men around here are notorious for leaving their women and kids. Rolling stones. So we cringe when we hear Suzie is dating black men. He can even be a very successful well spoken educated nice guy. He's still probably going to cheat.

2.5 minutes in. Eddie will explain that all men cheat. No such thing as a loyal man he says. Men must find and concur as much pussy as we can get.

lots of you white guys cheat to bobo....

You said If blacks don't like interracial dating it is because we have been murdered by whites for doing so.

Come on pal. You can do better than that. No one's buying this. Try again please.

Why do you feel differently when it's your brother dating a white girl than when it's a black woman dating a white guy?

You guys were killed for dating white women. This hasn't stopped you from dating white women today so don't tell me black women don't date white guys today because you've been murdered for dating white women. Makes no fucking sense.

In fact, you date white women BECAUSE in the past you were murdered for doing so. It's called payback.

I would marry a black woman. I just initially wouldn't like to hear my daughter or niece was dating a black guy. Even if he was a good guy, I'd worry he's going to eventually leave her.

Black women don't have the same bad reputation black men have.

At least here in Michigan.
lots of white guys leave their marriages too.....

• Love

Forum List

Back