Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

No lie, Tater.
I've known a lot of Texans. If you're not bragging you're not breathing. I've been to Texas several times. I never saw anything worth a shit. I guess you have make a bunch of stuff up just to avoid going mad from the sheer monotony of the landscape.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Biden says he supports Israel, ignoring their research. They find that natural immunity is better than the shots. Precision upper cervical spesific only chiropractic can help to improve the immune system function up to 200%. TheSpesific, Upper Cervical Health Centers, Upcspine, NUCCA. NUCCA is like Grostic. Both are is very good. Prevention is important. The top bone on the spine is the most unstable bone in the body. Birth can begin a problem. Wait 4 - 5 days in the event of a traumatic insident. The government needs to assist people, or get rid of money entirely. God gave to us whatever. God wants us to be that way with each other. The world needs to do that. Cost will no longer be a thing that makes people to worry. People talk about insurance. People never really feel secure with insurance, It is a false sense of security, and for good reason. Can anyone say, a den of theives?

Last edited:
I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.
And yet you’re afraid of unvaccinated people, how odd. Guess the vaccine failed

And yet you’re afraid of unvaccinated people, how odd. Guess the vaccine failed
I despise the unvaxinated for selfishly putting others at risk for a "personal" decision and then preaching about it like their cowardice is a virtue but I'm not afraid of them. I work with one who has numerous health problems. I'm working right beside him every day. I really hope he makes it.

SAR specific absorption rate for EMF. Ironic huh? We know about a half dozen locally that live in line of fire for that huge tower downtown that are still having lung problems after getting covid with bacterial pneumonia on top of all that. They have a high rate of SAR's.

That works out to .002% if my math is correct.

I hope your job does not rely on math.

718479/44395031 = 0.0168 or 1.618%

1633126401878.png

I was trying to use the population of the United States at 320,000,000 and his number of 665,000 deaths....But even at 1.7% it's not the set your hair on fire event that liberals are making it out to be....

I do agree they have gone too far with it, but ask yourself this...If every single year we lost 1.7% of the population to traffic accidents, do you think people would call for changes to fix it.

View attachment 546163
That total number of cases ignores asymptomatics and natural immunity. Nor do the death totals coincide with CDC. Peddle your misinformation elsewhere.

View attachment 546163

How about the DODs math?

NaturalNews.com
Mike Adams
An AI-powered Dept. of Defense program named "Project Salus," run in cooperation with the JAIC (Joint Artificial Intelligence Center), has analyzed data on 5.6 million Medicare beneficiaries aged 65 or older. Data were aggregated from Humetrix, a real-time data and analytics platform that tracks health care outcomes.
The alarming findings show that the vast majority of covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals and that outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week. This appears to fit the pattern of so-called Antibody Dependent Enhancement, where the treatment intervention (mRNA vaccines) is worsening health outcomes and leading to excess hospitalizations and deaths.
These data, presented here, shatter the official Biden / Fauci narrative that falsely claims America is experiencing, "a pandemic of the unvaccinated." The data show that the pandemic actually appears to be accelerated by covid-19 vaccines, while unvaccinated individuals are having far better outcomes than the vaccinated.
Get the full story, plus DoD data slides, and a new breaking interview in today's story and video.
New Videos from Brighteon.com

Forum List

Back