Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.

Next thing you know they will charge more for smokers

Fetch ! I'm 1000 meters past the old gas station at 5 equinas(closed for 15 years) next to Changos lecheria across From Chayotes pig farm...kinda
Send a letter before you come.This guy will be on the guanacaste tree outside my gate.....maybe
Baby-Howler.jpg

Vaccine didn’t work huh?
I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.

And charge more for being over weight.....

And for not getting enough sleep at night.....

And for not having the right political views......etc.

What the hell? Why not?

I have no problem with smokers and obese people being charged more. They are self-inflicted problems that end up sucking up a lot more insurance money than healthy people.

Here you're just a few steps down the road to serfdom? The serfdom you voted for? And you're already unhappy? I got news.....

Suck it up, buttercup. You voted for four years of it. Over three to go. But then you won't have to worry about that because your betters will vote for you.

And the younger you are the longer you are the easier life will be for you - freed from all decision making.

Enjoying it yet? Hey' you'll like your government food rations! They'll be good for you whether you believe it or not because you're told they're good for you. Of course you could choose to go hungry but growing food without a license? A big NO-NO.

Maybe some free opium would be nice?

Forum List

Back