Now they are coming after you if your family does not get the vaccine

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
Meh, tell them to fuck off!

At this point just get the vaccine
There are two possibilities here

1. They are trying to kill off the majority of the population with only right wingers armed to the teeth left

2. Or they are trolling those that don't get vacced and slowly disempowering them

Which do you think it is?

A Louisiana-based hospital system is mandating COVID-19 vaccination for the spouses of employees on the company benefits plan and will add a vaccine fee for workers as long their partner remains unvaccinated.

Soon it will be virtually impossible to survive if you and everyone in your family does not get the vaccine.
As it should be.It's about the survival of all of us.

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.
The vaccine does not prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. My fully vaccinated boss got it and gave it to her family. Currently all sick going on 2 weeks.

The vaccine does not prevent you from getting COVID or spreading it. My fully vaccinated boss got it and gave it to her family. Currently all sick going on 2 weeks.
The vaccine can simply reduce the severity and for at risk patients reduce the risk of death. The virus still enters your body and tries to reproduce and spread, your body is just better positioned to fight it.

let the MOFOs come--I've got some throwing stars for them

They must be fine with it, many don't allow Gastric bypass....

All that does is make them skinny for a year maybe and then they are fat again unless they made some lifestyle changes along the way.

The vaccine can simply reduce the severity and for at risk patients reduce the risk of death. The virus still enters your body and tries to reproduce and spread, your body is just better positioned to fight it.
That's exactly right BL....If they would have marketed it differently, rather than divide the country over it, we'd be in a better place right now.

I suppose it worked. I haven't come down with the covid. It was such a relief not having to worry about bringing home a potentially fatal disease to my wife. Sometimes I wonder how someone lives with spreading a disease to someone else who later dies but then I remember you are Trumpbots. You have an amazing capacity to blame your stupidity on others.
My whole little community has had Covid and we all survived and have immunity. However, we're Texans and don't die easily.

All that does is make them skinny for a year maybe and then they are fat again unless they made some lifestyle changes along the way.
I would think one has to exhibit lifestyle changes to have a surgeon agree to do the surgery in the first place...

There are two possibilities here

1. They are trying to kill off the majority of the population with only right wingers armed to the teeth left

2. Or they are trolling those that don't get vacced and slowly disempowering them

Which do you think it is?
Its neither. They believe the vaccines work. I got mine just to shut them up. If it kills me, so be it.

I would think one has to exhibit lifestyle changes to have a surgeon agree to do the surgery in the first place...

not that I know of. 4 nurses where my wife work got it done in the past couple years. two are already gained half the weight back

Forum List

Back