Now he is a professor?

His VP choice is going to be the Democrats' President, not Biden. If you're one of those who thinks those sociopaths and deviants care if they put an insane crazy man in office you're as nuts as they are.
Says the man who voted for a Birther, Reality TV Star

He has the title of professor.
Yea 10 years after his claim. He also claimed to be a teacher a couple months ago.
Dude is full of shit.
"I was a professor so I spent a lot of time at the university" :lol:
Wow, a politician embellishing. Call 60 Minutes
Embellishing? By that standard you’re a fireman because they give you a plastic firefighter badge during your Girl Scout field trip.

What exactly would professor biden teach?

Shotgun skills: how to shoot into the air and not miss.

Memory: how to forget what you just said two minutes ago.

Sex ed: creeping on the preteens.

Cosmetology: sniffing women’s hair can teach you a lot. About you and her.

President Trump has earned no fewer than 5 honorary doctorates, should we be addressing him as "Dr. Trump"?
He also has fake Time Magazine covers

Everyone knows about the grudge Time has against the President. The fact that they denied him his rightful status as "Man of the Year" shows their incredible hatred for our country.

Well, he does have a P.H.D. in shampoo. you know.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png

President Trump has earned no fewer than 5 honorary doctorates, should we be addressing him as "Dr. Trump"?
He also has fake Time Magazine covers

Everyone knows about the grudge Time has against the President. The fact that they denied him his rightful status as "Man of the Year" shows their incredible hatred for our country.
LOL
Trump made up his own cover and had it displayed in his resorts

Well, he does have a P.H.D. in shampoo. you know.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb2467970-5578-11e9-a8f5-a9ee11ff7e6d.png
I would beat his ass if he did that to my kid.
Frikkin creeper

Yep. In the one on the lower left, the father of the poor girl was absolutely beaming as Biden pawed her. Now, it's one thing to be a cuck in private, but being proud of it right there in public?

What Biden is doing when he does this is establishing dominance. He is saying he is the alpha male who can fondle any female he wants right in front of their fathers or husbands, and people are powerless to stop him. He is cuckholding them as a sign of his power.

Impeached Trump supporters whining that a Democrat lied.

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back