Ask him if he walked on the moon

Maybe the constitution was written to not have great leaders although there have been. It was written for the great people all over the nation making a difference and a better life for all. We got used to a large government.

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:
Bro there isn't ANYTHING this legend hasn't done! Budweiser should use him in their next REAL MEN OF AMERICA campaign! Oh wait they only honor trannies now. Well, Biden has probably done that too!

And those that deny the sayings of the Prince of Pissed in his Pants shall be known as the wicked ones and crawl the Earth on their bellies .Thus saith the Lord of the Flies known as Obummer the queer one and his archangel husband Michael .
I'll bet you jizzed yourself today watching Trump's rant.

He looked very Presidential sitting in court today in front of that Judge, didn't he?

Biden has a history of lying about himself to crowds in hopes to sway their votes favorably. Fuck, imagine how he treats his enemies.

Anyone who lies about the deaths of their own family for appearances, has very, I say very poor character.

Is there any wonder why his children are drug addicts? What you say leftists? Ah, it just means you can relate, am I right?

I'll bet you jizzed yourself today watching Trump's rant.

He looked very Presidential sitting in court today in front of that Judge, didn't he?

But But, WAT?

We Democracks can't defend our own, so WAT?

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:

Biden? Absolutely he walked on the moon. He was driven there by his black, female, Jewish Puerto Rican driver with a dick. They waited in the car by Mars

True, they have caught Joe telling several lies, or as you phrased it, a lie a day.
But that would be a tiny fraction of his predecessors record for untruths.
Show us some. I won't hold my breath waiting on your lies.

Forum List

Back