Ask him if he walked on the moon

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:

And those that deny the sayings of the Prince of Pissed in his Pants shall be known as the wicked ones and crawl the Earth on their bellies .Thus saith the Lord of the Flies known as Obummer the queer one and his archangel husband Michael .

And those that deny the sayings of the Prince of Pissed in his Pants shall be known as the wicked ones and crawl the Earth on their bellies .Thus saith the Lord of the Flies known as Obummer the queer one and his archangel husband Michael .
:rofl:

WASHINGTON, DC: President Joe Biden's recent speech at Prince George Community College in Maryland raised eyebrows when he made a peculiar claim about his academic past.

Despite only having served as a visiting fellow and honorary professor at the University of Pennsylvania, Biden asserted that he had taught political theory there for four years.

This statement, along with several other recent inaccuracies, has spurred a closer examination of his claims and their implications.

During his address Thursday afternoon, September 14, President Biden shifted the focus of his speech from economic matters to the state of democracy, asserting that it is "under attack."

He then made a surprising statement, saying, "I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years, and I used to teach political theory. And folks, you always hear, every generation has to fight for Democracy."

Furthermore, Biden's claim of teaching political theory appears to be unsubstantiated by any official records or course materials.

This fucking guy :lol:
But they said he was the answer to trumps lies :rofl:
"ask him if he walked on the moon" :abgg2q.jpg:
Anything can happen in Biden's head.

Forum List

Back